What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I have fought against yemeni before (hanish islands in Mid 90's) and let me tell you It took a normal army platoon to crush the best saleh elite yemeni forces in less than 2 hours. saleh ran away like a girl to the int'l court and cried like a baby. Typical Zaidi behaviour, they act tough and claim they would fight till death to bluff you and when you smash them they cry like babies, we know how to deal with yemeni's especially the northern big mouthed one.
Yemen people are pride, they will let your pirate boats sink in bab el-mandib and they will squeeze raisin juice out of your heads. Your tears will be added to bab el-mandib strait.

Oh god, not the raisin-head (according to prophet pbuh) army of habashi boys . This is getting out of control for the houthis. If they attack houthis, it will be the end of houthis. Houthis should prevent this and directly let regional powerhouse Eritrea and Senegal mediate between them and saudis.

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @rahi2357 @Abii @Serpentine

Persian Girls all talk no action, all i see is your officers getting their bottom kicked in sa'da. No cave to hide for you huh.lol

Yemen people are pride, they will let your pirate boats sink in bab el-mandib and they will squeeze raisin juice out of your heads. Your tears will be added to bab el-mandib strait.

You persian girls have no idea about northern yemeni and fighting a war, lol this thread will be classic when this short conflict finish.

So far 11 persian girls invited to this thread to bark in numbers, Not enough you better invite many more little persian girls.

Persian Girls all talk no action, all i see is your officers getting their bottom kicked in sa'da. No cave to hide for you huh.lol

You persian girls have no idea about northern yemeni and fighting a war, lol this thread will be classic when this short conflict finish.
Iran should provide houthis with extra-advanced night vision devices, because you will attack the houthis in the night :lol:
There are no Persians in Yemen ignorant man. For the sake of the topic I will stop quoting your jokes about houthi defeat by Eritreans. Thanks for letting us laugh.

It is getting awesome....

Iranian cargo ship under protection of Iranian Navy is docking in the Yemeni port in 4 days.
Your regime is much much more coward and pathetic than you think it is. The ship returned back to Iran after it had been intercepted by a coalition warship. It returned because Iranians knew that the ship would be inspected, and yet there contraband items get revealed, so they decided to take the humility and order it to return back.

Your regime is much much more coward and pathetic than you think it is. The ship returned back to Iran after it had been intercepted by a coalition warship. It returned because Iranians knew that the ship would be inspected, and yet there contraband items get revealed, so they decided to take the humility and order it to return back.
The ship will dock in Yemen in 4 days.now it is under protection of IRIN.

Is the ivory coast and Burkino Faso going to be the next poor african country to fight the houthis and yemeni army in this arab only affair? 50 billion dollar army but sacrificing africans since no one in the mighty alliance is willing to send soldiers in.

Last edited:

Classic @BLACKEAGLE, that's what I'm talking about baby. Never ceases to amaze. :D

Guys back off, this is some serious $hit, Eritrea has stepped in. Run for your lives!
:argh::cry:

11251626_382831131901858_3869433602350511964_n.jpg

==============================================================
.:partay:
09224858488357.png

@Serpentine @mohsen @New @rmi5 @kollang @haman10 @The SiLent crY

Last edited:

do you have the English translation to what you just said ?

WTF is Eritrea?!!! Are there any human beings living in that shithole or that user is an intelligent baboon who has learnt human's language?
Interesting ... I wonder how internet has reached to those area. It's really the miracle of technology.

PS. Saudis ... come on guys ... I know one can be desperate, but asking Senegal and Eritrea for help? Seriously guys?!!! Have some respect for yourself.

Pretty soon they'll be begging the Zulu's with their spears.

Back
Top Bottom