What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Why Iranians doesnt write from the Houthis side ?

There is usually a media blackout in Yemen on the ground, from both sides. You'll get the news just after a battle is finished. That's why we see so many bs from Saudi media regarding military situation.

But I'll post news when I get reliable ones, as I have did before.

Yes, their Senegalese general (Ahmed Al-Assiri) even invited neutral Senegalese forces, who probably will finish the houthis in maximum 2 weeks. This is a decisive and strategic decision.

This will definitely mark the end of the houthis forever. I've never seen such a strategic decision/move in a conflict in middle-east, an army inviting soldiers from cameroon/senegal/congo to fight in mountains of Yemen against Houthis. A brilliant move by General Ahmed Al-Assiri

you serious? Houthi's would be wiped out if you let a battalion of some of the african armies face them.

Seriously? Because what I see from African armies against Boko Haram is nothing but sheer incompetency.

umm .. I think the last country that can talk about incompetency facing a terrorist group is you. ISIS ring a bell? I find it ironic too that "Boko Shit" swore allegiance to ISIS. So in a sense, you both share the same incompetency.

It is getting awesome....

Iranian cargo ship under protection of Iranian Navy is docking in the Yemeni port in 4 days.

umm .. I think the last country that can talk about incompetency facing a terrorist group is you. ISIS ring a bell? I find it ironic too that "Boko Shit" swore allegiance to ISIS. So in a sense, you both share the same incompetency.
Because of your very low quality of your posts, I usually ignore them, but since you said it, Iran's army has never entered any direct conflict with ISIS and every single area Iran's advisers and PMF planned and fought in Iraq, was liberated from ISIS and again those case, not a single Iranian soldier was on the ground.

If you want to know about incompetency, I advise you to watch videos of Saudi army leaving their expensive equipment for Houthis and running for their life in 2009. That's why they didn't dare to set foot on Yemen again, because they'd become the hugest joke in the world with all their fancy equipment.

Don't you mean "Iranian gunboats"? I don't think what you have qualify as a navy tbh.
Even with a gunboat we are stronger than your child killing military.those people in the Navy fleet as well as the cargo ship are laughing at your so called sea blockade and they are going violate it in 4 days and you are going to shut up and watch it.

Anyway We are in as well, woe to the houthis the sons of beni Qoosh are coming to slaughter you and your persian masters like it's the 6th century again.

images

President%2BIsaias%2BAfwerki%2Bin%2BSaudi%2BArabia.jpg

images

Isaias-Afwerki-in-Saudi-Arabia-6.jpg

pia-crown_prince.jpg

Eritrea-Saudi-Arabia-Africa-Red-Sea2-604x270.jpg

Game Over Houthi's.

War-in-Eritrea03.jpg

Guys back off, this is some serious $hit, Eritrea has stepped in. Run for your lives! :lol:

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @mohsen @rmi5 @rahi2357

Yemen beware, it's the Iranian navy coming to destroy your blockade.

matheeiranrevguard-pic-450.jpg

I can't help but laugh at this section from Wikipedia:

They are described as Destroyers by the Iranian state media but the size and weight of the ships; 1,500 ton displacement, are more in keeping with that of light frigates.

Sad.

Oh god, not the raisin-head (according to prophet pbuh) army of habashi boys . This is getting out of control for the houthis. If they attack houthis, it will be the end of houthis. Houthis should prevent this and directly let regional powerhouse Eritrea and Senegal mediate between them and saudis.

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @rahi2357 @Abii @Serpentine

Them saud should import them and let them fight in Yemen... I think they will? It will be funny to see them death in Yemen. :lol: or being captured

I have fought against yemeni before (hanish islands in Mid 90's) and let me tell you It took a normal army platoon to crush the best saleh elite yemeni forces in less than 2 hours. saleh ran away like a girl to the int'l court and cried like a baby. Typical Zaidi behaviour, they act tough and claim they would fight till death to bluff you and when you smash them they cry like babies, we know how to deal with yemeni's especially the northern big mouthed one.

Guys back off, this is some serious $hit, Eritrea has stepped in. Run for your lives! :lol:

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @mohsen @rmi5 @rahi2357

How is your ships going? still wasting fuel going in circles? lmao

Back
Top Bottom