What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

More picts:

Hadi house in Aden is set on fire.Also queen Victoria statue is blown up by Houthis-YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM

CEV0mgWUEAAysRZ.jpg

Also another five sauds were killed yesterday in jizan:
مقتل 5 سعوديين من بينهم رجل وزوجته في قصف حوثي استهدف مدينة جازان | المركز الديمقراطى العربى

LOL man, these sand dwelling saudis are getting slaughtered by the Yemenis.

Saudi Troops Suffer Major Losses near Yemen Border
Saudi Troops Suffer Major Losses near Yemen Border | iAwakening

Here is a video of the downed apaches:
فيديو/ طائرة أباتشي سعودية أسقطها أبناء منطقة البقع بصعدة

Saudis are getting slaughetred dude, your problems is you're another saudi slave and buy too much into their propaganda. The saudis are obviously going to hide their real number of causalities. They are getting slaughtered like pigs. Comparing this situation to baloochi terrorists shows how desperate you slaves are. You're trying too hard to impress your arab masters. Baloochis do not fight the Iranian army, they kill Iranian border guards with cowardly bombings etc. The difference is, in the saudi case, it is the saudis whom are employing cowardly tactics and when they actually come face to face the Houthis, they get slaughtered.
:rofl::omghaha:
hahaha less Saudis killed in a ((((WAR)))) that Iranian in a border skirmish.

Also ROFl at your sources.

LMAO, the saudi foriegn minister is calling for peace talk roflmao:

This is after the Hothis entered saudi arabia Najran. This sauds are so pathetic and cowardly. The Houthis should not accept the cease fire and continue to kill more of these vermins sauds.

These sources are still better that the al arabiya twiter page you desert dewellers use a source.
People can use their eyes and see the downed apache. Not everybody buys saudi propagnda like you slaves dude.
I never used Alarabya, only neutral sources. Which in turn you can't use because it's too depressing for you Shiites :cray:

LMAO, the saudi foriegn minister is calling for peace talk roflmao:

This is after the Hothis entered saudi arabia Najran. This sauds are so pathetic and cowardly. The Houthis should not accept the cease fire and continue to kill more of these vermins sauds.

These sources are still better that the al arabiya twiter page you desert dewellers use a source.
People can use their eyes and see the downed apache. Not everybody buys saudi propagnda like you slaves dude.

This subhumans saudi officer vermin called Saeed AlMansour was killed via mortar round hitting najran.

CEUc9AXWIAEI8Ii.jpg
Killed by a Yemeni mortar. Not an Iranian one.

Unlike these:

Homayon_hekmati.jpg

Capt. Homayoun HekmatiKIA

Dallal_Khosh_jpg.jpg

Ebrahim Dalal KhoshKIA

Shot down over Persian Gulf by Saudi F-15s

:cray:

There is a reason subhuman sauds are suddenly begging for a peace a talk. It is not a coincidence this occurs after reports of Houthis in saudis arabia killing saudi vermins. :rofl::lol:

I don't need to use al arabiya sources like you, I posted actual video showing the downed apache but this is not enough for you people. The combination of saudi propaganda and camel urine consumption makes you people immune to facts.
What a retarded video, it just landed due to technical failure. The video only shows it there, no fire shots or explosions. ROFL the desperation.

Rebels kill eight Iranian soldiers on Pakistani border

Are you really comparing a terrorist attack to an invasion of a sovereign country? I already explained how it is absurd to make such comparisons. You could only draw comparisons if Iran had invaded Pakistan and was subsequently defeated. This has not happened and is not likely to happen, although an Iranian invasion of Baluchistan would have a greater legal legitimacy than the Saudi invasion of Yemen.

All you have done is attempt to validate your claim by posting a link to an article by a questionable news source. Nevertheless, I did not question your claim of the deaths of IRGC soldiers. I simply stated that it is irrelevant and the comparison is a ridiculous one to make. And regardless, I don't know why I am even talking about Iran. Iran is not fighting in the current Yemeni war. If you cannot recognise the total failure of the Saudi-led coalition thus far then you will not be convinced regardless of the evidence and logical argument presented.

Killed by a Yemeni mortar. Not an Iranian one.

Unlike these:

Homayon_hekmati.jpg

Capt. Homayoun HekmatiKIA

Dallal_Khosh_jpg.jpg

Ebrahim Dalal KhoshKIA

:cray:

You're getting desperate now. This saudi shooting Iranian plane was another saudi propaganda. They were shot down by Americans. Anyway, here is the thing, saudi vermins are getting their behinds handed to them and the best you lot can do is post 30 year old pilot pictures killed by the US.

Houthis have entered you country and now you're begging for a peace talk. What a pathetic and cowardly bunch sauds are.:rofl:

You're getting desperate now. This saudi shooting Iranian plane was another saudi propaganda. They were shot down by Americans. Anyway, here is the thing, saudi vermins are getting their behinds handed to them and the best you lot can do is post 30 year old pilot pictures killed by the US.

Houthis have entered you country and now you're begging for a peace talk. What a pathetic and cowardly bunch sauds are.:rofl:
iranian_F_4_Phantom_LOSSES

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It's not a peace talk, it's a 5 days true to give aid to civilians, which you don't care about according to UN reports in Syria and Iraq (neutral sources).

Now it's gone anyway. Your loved terrorists are getting exterminated.

Dude, postings random links does not change facts. Where is you evidence it wassaud who were behind the shooting? It was obviously an American act but as usual they tried to deny it. Americans also destroyed a frigate.

Anyways, no no, subhumans sauds are asking for "peace talks" , don't you understand what this mean? jeez man, I heard you people were dumb but to this extend? Don't try to hide your desperation dude. I am just sitting back enjoying daily news of saudi getting killed. It's like a refreshing drink to me.:pop:
Rofl, disregarding my source then following up with "Obviously". I knew you guys were stupid but not this stupid. I'm disappointed. :-) keep living in your dream land, and come back to me in 1 month and let's see how the situation in Syria/Yemen progressed. Where you invested Tens of billions of dollars.

After 7 PM, everything in Sadaa is a target.

Then prepare to receive an international arrest warrant for your dictator monarchs to face war crime charges at the ICC. The US may have afforded Israel diplomatic immunity at the UN but I highly doubt that they will extend that privilege to the likes of your savage states.

Are you really comparing a terrorist attack to an invasion of a sovereign country? I already explained how it is absurd to make such comparisons. You could only draw comparisons if Iran had invaded Pakistan and was subsequently defeated. This has not happened and is not likely to happen, although an Iranian invasion of Baluchistan would have a greater legal legitimacy than the Saudi invasion of Yemen.

All you have done is attempt to validate your claim by posting a link to an article by a questionable news source. Nevertheless, I did not question your claim of the deaths of IRGC soldiers. I simply stated that it is irrelevant and the comparison is a ridiculous one to make. And regardless, I don't know why I am even talking about Iran. Iran is not fighting in the current Yemeni war. If you cannot recognise the total failure of the Saudi-led coalition thus far then you will not be convinced regardless of the evidence and logical argument presented.

Iranians have been dying all over middle east most of them getting killed on foreign soils just for there masters wish.

Saudi men have died defending there Country on there own soil...see the difference.

Border skirmishes big or small are same..........saudi has the balls to retaliate back only diff.

Iranians have been dying all over middle east most of them getting killed on foreign soils just for there masters wish.

Saudi men have died defending there Country on there own soil...see the difference.

Border skirmishes big or small are same..........saudi has the balls to retaliate back only diff.

Sorry, I must have missed the moment where Houthis started the war by invading Saudi Arabia unprovoked. Oh wait... That's not what happened by any reasonable persons account. No, Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen to prop up the leader that they supported. The Saudis claim that Hadi was elected and remains the legitimate president of Yemen. They might have had a point if there had been more than one name on the ballot paper. Instead, the Yemeni people were given the choice of one man. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. It's not like Saudi Arabia is a bastion for democracy of legitimacy in the region.

And again. I fail to see how any of what you wrote is relevant. Iran is not fighting in the war in Yemen. This is a war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Perhaps the result would be more palatable for you if Iran was involved. Then, defeat would not be so embarrassing for you. Alas, that is not the case. The Saudi-led coalition are being defeated by the Houthis - and not for the first time.

Last edited:
I don't blame you guys. You have to find imaginary achievements for yourselves in order to avoid the taste of humility and defeat in front of us. I'm okay with that as long as you taste it.

Could you please tell me which part of my words are imaginary? I think it's you who live in an imaginary fantastical world fighting Iranians.... those who you bomb are Yemeni Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom