What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Sorry, I must have missed the moment where Houthis started the war by invading Saudi Arabia unprovoked. Oh wait... That's not what happened by any reasonable persons account. No, Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen to prop up the leader that they supported. The Saudis claim that Hadi was elected and remains the legitimate president of Yemen. They might have had a point if there had been more than one name on the ballot paper. Instead, the Yemeni people were given the choice of one man. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. It's not like Saudi Arabia is a bastion for democracy of legitimacy in the region.

Change ur flag bro dont be shy of ur race....its ok to be Iranian.

BREAKING: Saudi-led Coalition announces that ALL of Sada a "military target" starting at 7pm this evening local time Yemen

You think I'm Iranian? I'm sorry to disappoint you. And would it make any difference even if I was? Are you seriously implying that one's argument becomes invalidated or validated simply by virtue of race?

For your information, I would not be embarrassed to "admit" that I was of any race. Be that English, Iranian, Arab, Indian-subcontinent or any other race.

Last edited:
You think I'm Iranian? I'm sorry to disappoint you. And would it make any difference even if I was? Are you seriously implying that one's argument become invalidated or validated simply by virtue of race?

For your information, I would not be embarrassed to "admit" that I was of any race. Be that English, Iranian, Arab, Indian-subcontinent or any other race.

so u r a houthi?:P thats more disgraceful

so u r a houthi?:P thats more disgraceful

I've already dealt with this. You are now resorting to racism. I think that you better reevaluate your position because it is clear that you are not confident in your own argument. It's not the kind of thing that I would expect from a Pakistani. I don't want to waste my time any further by countering such degenerate statements.

Last edited:
After 7 PM, everything in Sadaa is a target.
I see you are proud.
If UN was not a useless slave organisation we were expecting another Norenberg.

BREAKING: Saudi-led Coalition announces that ALL of Sada a "military target" starting at 7pm this evening local time Yemen
What is exactly Expected from a Terrorists buthurt army.i expected nothing less .

That is not a source dude but some random site. You have no evidence for you claims. They saudis are to incompetent now, nevermind 30 years ago to actually shoot down anything.
Anyway, I will be here, don't worry, we'll see how many more saudis get slaughtered.

They learn from their masters, what do you expect?
you are wrong mister they are very much trained killers

All over Muslims states via its proxis.
like your proxys islamist groups in Syria you mean ? killing innocent people
or Erdogan sending criminals in a boat to Israel to help the Hamas retards ?
oh by the way let's forget you are the number one sponsor of terrorist Hamas ...
you put terrorist in a boat to Gaza ... and then you cry like baby that Israel killed them...
have some dignity

like your proxys islamist groups in Syria you mean ? killing innocent people
or Erdogan sending criminals in a boat to Israel to help the Hamas retards ?
oh by the way let's forget you are the number one sponsor of terrorist Hamas ...
you put terrorist in a boat to Gaza ... and then you cry like baby that Israel killed them...
have some dignity

Our proxies... ? firing rockets?
You must be sick or confused... Erdogan belong to Turkey and accusing him without evidence is not convincing.
Flotila is different topic and i don´t agree anyone aboard was terrorist or you have choice to prove your accusition.

Saudis have bombed Saada province nearly 200 times in past 4 hours. According to Saudis, every single person in Saada is now a legitimate target, a city of 800,000. Talk about terrorism and barbarism with support of western countries. These incompetent losers are too coward to launch a ground invasion, cowardly bombing civilians from the air.

I'd like to see one of those two faced hypocrites crying about Assad while defending Saudi terrorism in Yemen. As a country that inspired and created AlQaeda and ISIS, it's not surprising, neither U.S support for Saudi terrorism is surprising. They have still shut their mouth about Saudi role in 9/11.

$50 billion army

3242910-itachi.jpg

Saudis have bombed Saada province nearly 200 times in past 4 hours. According to Saudis, every single person in Saada is now a legitimate target, a city of 800,000. Talk about terrorism and barbarism with support of western countries. These incompetent losers are too coward to launch a ground invasion, cowardly bombing civilians from the air.

I'd like to see one of those two faced hypocrites crying about Assad while defending Saudi terrorism in Yemen. As a country that inspired and created AlQaeda and ISIS, it's not surprising, neither U.S support for Saudi terrorism is surprising. They have still shut their mouth about Saudi role in 9/11.
Yes yes of course, Muslim, Arab and Western countries are all terrorists. Only Iran and allies are angles and innocents.

Since Saudis have failed and defeated, why are you so pissed off?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom