What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

The Saudi army is a joke. I don't know if you can even call it an army. They bribe 12 countries to join a coalition to wage war on the poorest Arab country. They purchase state of the art American and British weaponry. They receive training by the Americans and British on the use of that weaponry. They make shady deals with Israel. That's Israel, the same apartheid pseudo-state that has massacred many thousands of Arabs and made homeless and stateless millions more. All of this and they still end up loosing to a small group of sandal-wearing Yemenis armed with AK-47s and knives.

Just imagine if they were to pick a fight with someone of their own size...

Baloochs have killed more IRGC forces than combined deaths on Saudi border ever thus making Baloochs more powerful than combined strength of Iranian navy+air force+army........ur logic.

Baloochs have killed more IRGC forces than combined deaths on Saudi border ever thus making Baloochs more powerful than combined strength of Iranian navy+air force+army........ur logic.

What are you talking about? Balochistan is not at war with Iran. Iran has not invaded Balochistan and no land has changed hand. To draw comparisons is ridiculous. I didn't even mention the numbers of those killed on either side, which is in any case irrelevant. All that really matters is the facts on the ground. Saudi and coalition forces have failed in all of their stated aims. They are fast loosing ground in Yemen with the Houthis almost in complete control of Aden. And now, incredibly, they are beginning to loose ground inside of Saudi Arabia itself, which has left them little option but to capitulate in a diplomatic solution. This is a embarrassing failure no matter how you look at it. You are just blinded by your nationalistic tendencies; which is as equally ridiculous considering how the British parliament invented your countries and your borders out of thin air.

Last edited:
Comparing two sides would say that it's clear that Saudis have got upper hand and superiority in naval and air forces viz a viz Houthis in a nutshell they don't enjoy such a forces ... ground forces hasn't been deployed yet by coalition to be compared which indicates Saudis' weakness .... most of coalitions' goals have failed so far .... Houthis control key areas ... coalition failed to push them back ... Hadi is in Riadh not in Sana ... Houthis are fighting with coalition & AQ simultaneously .... and Houthis disarmament has not happened ... ... Therefore after 6 weeks yeap it could be called a defeat.

You tell me one year is enough for you?
I don't blame you guys. You have to find imaginary achievements for yourselves in order to avoid the taste of humility and defeat in front of us. I'm okay with that as long as you taste it.

I don't blame you guys. You have to find imaginary achievements for yourselves in order to avoid the taste of humility and defeat in front of us. I'm okay with that as long as you taste it.

An Iran of 80 million people has some 400 million Arabs running scared. Maybe that´s an achievment?

An Iran of 80 million people has some 400 million Arabs running scared. Maybe that´s an achievment?
Scared? Maybe you really need to read history, since the invasion of Persia till this day to see who has been decisively defeating and humiliating who, and yet who is scared of who.

Scared? Maybe you really need to read history, since the invasion of Persia till this day to see who has been decisively defeating and humiliating who, and yet who is scared of who.

I have seen nothing from Arab armies except humiliating defeats in past century.

Hussein and Badr-Bldeen Alhouthi grave was destroyed:

CEeSC0wVIAAPZKQ.jpg
CEeSC0zUgAAK2zu.jpg

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Balochistan is not at war with Iran. Iran has not invaded Balochistan and no land has changed hand. To draw comparisons is ridiculous. I didn't even mention the numbers of those killed on either side, which is in any case irrelevant. All that really matters is the facts on the ground. Saudi and coalition forces have failed in all of their stated aims. They are fast loosing ground in Yemen with the Houthis almost in complete control of Aden. And now, incredibly, they are beginning to loose ground inside of Saudi Arabia itself, which has left them little option but to capitulate in a diplomatic solution. This is a embarrassing failure no matter how you look at it. You are just blinded by your nationalistic tendencies; which is as equally ridiculous considering how the British parliament invented your countries and your borders out of thin air.

Rebels kill eight Iranian soldiers on Pakistani border

Rebels kill eight Iranian soldiers on Pakistani border - World - DAWN.COM

Some villages are destroyed I see? this will create more hate.
290 actually. also for example an "arab" from morocco will never risk his life for a saudi, except when he gets ordered by his king (who begs for some money in exchange). So it's purely business relation. Give cash, we will send soldiers>>> demoralized soldiers because they don't fight from their own will.

Don't you runty Arabs want to forget your fakey 1400 years ago fake proud, while Iranian have defeated several nations during the 3000 years ago!? You can never erase your misery and humility while you have lived under rule of Ottaman empire for 600 years. And you can't erase your misery while Iranians showed you barefoots the real face of rage after martyrdom grandsons of prophet (pbuh). Plus 90% of your rulers are not chosen by your people but they are regimes that west has chosen. Here you can read your misery after martyrdom of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) grandsons. Do not forget our two first Empires after Abbasids were severely Shia, Buyid and Saffarian (alavi), also Fatimids were Shia in Egypt.

The Abbasid Revolution | History of Islam
King Salman performed the dance of war this night:

And Persians performed the self-flogging.

It is his last dance. Just w8 and see what people of Khurasan will do with them even after 1400 years .

RIP to my soldiers.

That is why we prefer India over you Suadi elf lovers.

LOL man, these sand dwelling saudis are getting slaughtered by the Yemenis.

Saudi Troops Suffer Major Losses near Yemen Border
Saudi Troops Suffer Major Losses near Yemen Border | iAwakening

Here is a video of the downed apaches:
فيديو/ طائرة أباتشي سعودية أسقطها أبناء منطقة البقع بصعدة

Saudis are getting slaughetred dude, your problems is you're another saudi slave and buy too much into their propaganda. The saudis are obviously going to hide their real number of causalities. They are getting slaughtered like pigs. Comparing this situation to baloochi terrorists shows how desperate you slaves are. You're trying too hard to impress your arab masters. Baloochis do not fight the Iranian army, they kill Iranian border guards with cowardly bombings etc. The difference is, in the saudi case, it is the saudis whom are employing cowardly tactics and when they actually come face to face the Houthis, they get slaughtered.
:rofl::omghaha:

Some villages are destroyed I see? this will create more hate.

290 actually. also for example an "arab" from morocco will never risk his life for a saudi, except when he gets ordered by his king (who begs for some money in exchange). So it's purely business relation. Give cash, we will send soldiers>>> demoralized soldiers because they don't fight from their own will.

Even cash couldn't 'sway' the Egyptians to send soldiers:D But hey, I hope a grand bargain can be reached. Sadly most GCC nations are action irrationally. A grand bargain outlining everybodies spheres of influence in the Middle East would be a great step toward peace, and indeed a great step to curb outside influence. Really, everybody should want peace in this region. 'We' have to live in this region, not some Washingtonians or Brusselites.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom