What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Huthis have just opened on themselves the gates of hell. Sadaa is in deep trouble now.
1000 children and women civilian MUSLIMS have been burned and killed, many pictures of them are available that here is not allowed to post. What the hell will happen more than this???

No more opposing the killing of civilians i see. What happened to the previous 200 pages of crying and accusing us of killing civilians?

Yemenis being killed doesn't hurt .. Saudis being killed hurt?

what happened?
and what are you going to do, that you are not already doing?
You're going to see.

1000 children and women civilian MUSLIMS have been burned and killed, many pictures of them are available that here is not allowed to post. What the hell will happen more than this???
I've no desire to discuss your pathetic lies, hypocrisy and double standards. What I'm sure of is that we must do Islam and humanity a favor by wiping off Iranian stooges in the ME.

After 6 weeks of war their final strategy is dancing? what would be the next phase?
From what I have observed from Iranians' logic (as ridiculous as it could be) is that if a war wasn't won in few days, it's a defeat. Now, tell me guys how long should a war take to decide it is a defeat or victory?

From what I have observed from Iranians' logic (as ridiculous as it could be) is that if a war wasn't won in few days, it's a defeat. Now, tell me guys how long should a war take to decide it is a defeat or victory?
Houthis can be routed to see, in maximum week´s time. Issue is that western and mulla media of Iran, is already falsifying the facts.... and you see followers of khumeni already crying foul on this forum.
Actually I´m very impressed with farsightedness of Saudis... instead of going in and making it more controversial, so far they seeked neutral forces, now i believe they have the right to strike back hard.

You're going to see.

I've no desire to discuss your pathetic lies, hypocrisy and double standards. What I'm sure of is that we must do Islam and humanity a favor by wiping off Iranian stooges in the ME.

Start packing them home... after all they hate Arabs.

Comparing two sides would say that it's clear that Saudis have got upper hand and superiority in naval and air forces viz a viz Houthis in a nutshell they don't enjoy such a forces ... ground forces hasn't been deployed yet by coalition to be compared which indicates Saudis' weakness .... most of coalitions' goals have failed so far .... Houthis control key areas ... coalition failed to push them back ... Hadi is in Riadh not in Sana ... Houthis are fighting with coalition & AQ simultaneously .... and Houthis disarmament has not happened ... ... Therefore after 6 weeks yeap it could be called a defeat.

You tell me one year is enough for you?

Joke of century... why on the first place they vowed to bring Iran´s revolution to Saudi Arabia?
Indeed they are loosing:
Pro-government fighters make headway in Yemen′s Aden | News | DW.DE | 19.04.2015

Mate, that's 2 and a half weeks old you aren't keeping up to date. Aden has nearly fallen to houthis and army. Thats the reason why the FM is begging the UN to intervene with ground troops. And Houthis are using Saudi artillery to shell KSA, :omghaha: (you can't make this up) embarrassing the Saudi army.
Over 120 die in Yemen as Houthis take key Aden district| Reuters

Last edited:
Houthis can be routed to see, in maximum week´s time. Issue is that western and mulla media of Iran, is already falsifying the facts.... and you see followers of khumeni already crying foul on this forum.
Actually I´m very impressed with farsightedness of Saudis... instead of going in and making it more controversial, so far they seeked neutral forces, now i believe they have the right to strike back hard.

Start packing them home... after all they hate Arabs.
Yes, their Senegalese general (Ahmed Al-Assiri) even invited neutral Senegalese forces, who probably will finish the houthis in maximum 2 weeks. This is a decisive and strategic decision.

Welcome senegal.

SENEGAL.jpg

400e84e8294b6b412e1a3ac1a72b3ea5.jpg

images
This will definitely mark the end of the houthis forever. I've never seen such a strategic decision/move in a conflict in middle-east, an army inviting soldiers from cameroon/senegal/congo to fight in mountains of Yemen against Houthis. A brilliant move by General Ahmed Al-Assiri

The Saudi army is a joke. I don't know if you can even call it an army. They bribe 12 countries to join a coalition to wage war on the poorest Arab country. They purchase state of the art American and British weaponry. They receive training by the Americans and British on the use of that weaponry. They make shady deals with Israel. That's Israel, the same apartheid pseudo-state that has massacred many thousands of Arabs and made homeless and stateless millions more. All of this and they still end up loosing to a small group of sandal-wearing Yemenis armed with AK-47s and knives.

Just imagine if they were to pick a fight with someone of their own size...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom