What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I LOVE it. But isn't this dangerous? I mean US intelligence, Saudi planes and Apaches? Aren't they sitting ducks?

Indeed but houthi and the local tribes do short incursions in to KSA, occupying isn't necessary like in 2009 taking over aden is though. US intelligence is geared more towards reducing civilian deaths and to show good faith to the royals with the nuke deal. I've read KSA are using more Apaches now as a response to increased houthi activity, their use has never made that big of an impact before.

Last edited:
Indeed but houthi and the local tribes do short incursions in to KSA, occupying isn't necessary like in 2009 taking over aden is though. US intelligence is geared more towards reducing civilian deaths and to show good faith to the royals with the nuke deal. I've read KSA are using more Apaches now as a response to increased houthi activity, their use has never made that big of an impact before.

I feel bad though for the entire region. I hope sooner or later cooler heads prevail and people will try to work it out. I mean on the top level between nations. And then we'll see less and less middle easterners dying and living in abject sh!tty poverty and violence.

I feel bad though for the entire region. I hope sooner or later cooler heads prevail and people will try to work it out. I mean on the top level between nations. And then we'll see less and less middle easterners dying and living in abject sh!tty poverty and violence.

Now Senegal soldiers will be used as canon fodder unfortunately. This could have been avoided Former U.N. Envoy Says Yemen Political Deal was Close Before Saudi Airstrikes Began - WSJ

Aden is nearly under full houthi control Yemen's Houthis enter Aden's al-Tawahi district - Israel News, Ynetnews
Houthis are using saudi artillery on saudi territory :cheesy: and now Jon Kerry is trying to step

Last edited:
Now Senegal soldiers will be used as canon fodder unfortunately. This could have been avoided Former U.N. Envoy Says Yemen Political Deal was Close Before Saudi Airstrikes Began - WSJ

Aden is nearly under full houthi control Yemen's Houthis enter Aden's al-Tawahi district - Israel News, Ynetnews
Houthis are using saudi artillery on saudi territory :cheesy: and now Jon Kerry is trying to step

always the same, in Lebanon nobody talked about peace till Advance Israeli soldiers get surrounded.

Houthis-

-Cry on news channels that the Saudi super accurate guided bombs have killed civilians.

-Accuse Saudi Arabia of being sectarian and of killing Shias.

-Randomly shell the neighbourhoods of the Saudi Shia city of Najran killing dozen Saudi Shias.

Houthis-

-Cry on news channels that the Saudi super accurate guided bombs have killed civilians.

-Accuse Saudi Arabia of being sectarian and of killing Shias.

-Randomly shell the neighbourhoods of the Saudi Shia city of Najran killing dozen Saudi Shias.

See, not everybody sees this in a sectarian way. Doing damage inside Saudi Arabia is the goal, regardless of being Shia or Sunni.

Houthis claim they shot down a saudi apache whilst saudis quickly stated it went down to mechanical failure and pilots are safe. Hopefully some pics of the helicopter are released

See, not everybody sees this in a sectarian way. Doing damage inside Saudi Arabia is the goal, regardless of being Shia or Sunni.

No more opposing the killing of civilians i see. What happened to the previous 200 pages of crying and accusing us of killing civilians?

Doing damage inside saudi Arabia is the goal. Yes indeed thank you for pointing this out. These Houthis have been randomly shelling their own Yemeni civilians so why should they care about ours.

Last edited:
No more opposing the killing of civilians i see. What happened to the previous 200 pages of crying and accusing us of killing civilians?

Doing damage inside saudi Arabia is the goal. Yes indeed thank you for pointing this out. These Houthis have been randomly shelling their own Yemeni civilians so why should they care about ours.

Your air force has been bombing Yemen for over a month. Non-stop. What do you expect from Yemenis to do?

Houthis claim they shot down a saudi apache whilst saudis quickly stated it went down to mechanical failure and pilots are safe. Hopefully some pics of the helicopter are released

Good, may they shoot them all down. Cowards.

saudi arabia has gotten itself involved in a quagmire. It started a war that it cant seem to finish.
Hence why they are pleading for soldiers from Pakistan etc, and latest news I read was that Senegal has sent over 2000 soldiers. Because the saudis dont know what the hell they are doing.

for 6 week you Guys bombed Yemeni Civilian day and night and Houthi tolerated
your atrocities and never retaliated now that they fired back several mortar toward
you, you cry blood and recall there is some groups called civilian ?

what a bunch of hypocrites , if you want they stop you yourself stop first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom