What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

RSAF is very strong indeed.... in killing women and children and bombing refugee camps and stadiums in Yemen.
If that's to you the measure for strength, then we're not as strong as Iran/Hezbollah/Syrian regime. :-)

This shit is really funny, the guys who killed +250,000 Syrians lecture other countries about killing innocent people. :omghaha:

that is nice of that Saudi pilot. if he had the attitude of some posters here then he would have used deadly force.

honestly this dare game between Saudi jets and Iranian civilian planes send chills though me. it must stop now before a tragedy hits us. I wont like an Iranian plane being shot down and once its done the GCC will say they shot down an Iranian plane carrying weapons for Houthis, Iranians will say they were humanitarian supplies. and the world will just listen to whoever shouts the loudest and move on

deadly force ?

If Saudis are worried about Iran supplying Houthis under cover of medical aid then they should let other countries in the world to send it but the fact is that , the savage Wahhabi league is against reaching humanitarian supplies to Yemeni people otherwise all their plans in putting Yemenis under pressure will fail .

I believe that , Iran should send humanitarian supplies through sea and air to see which father fucking Arab state have the balls to attack it .

two seconds bullshit..........but still a better story than "Qaher 313 stealth fighter":rofl::rofl::rofl:

With a little push and nudge by the US, and some ability to compromise, Iran and Saudi could be on normal terms. At least not hostile any more.

Why muffin? Is that because they don't issue daily threats and warnings? Or is it not shouting and weeping and self-flogging? All they did was proving their professionalism on ground and and acting more than talking. Just yesterday was the most recent humiliation to Iran and it's people. It's 3rd jet was barred from landing in Yemen. Your humiliated country will not be able to do that unless it begs for it and gets it's jets inspected in the KSA.
It was not humiliation but it was a consciousness to the world that how the Saudi regime is and how Iran is. It was a shame for Saudis. If Iran wants to wipe Riadh off the map it is very easy for Iran but it is still soon I guess.

It was not humiliation but it was a consciousness to the world that how the Saudi regime is and how Iran is. It was a shame for Saudis. If Iran wants to wipe Riadh off the map it is very easy for Iran but it is still soon I guess.
We know your capability to wipe off Saudi Arabia, Israel, USA... etc. Your officials made that clear several times. But Iran could have at least sent a couple of Qaher stealth fighters to protect the jet from Saudi harassment. The least you could have done to save your pride and dignity.

another saudi soldier killed by houthis which makes it 12 now Saudi ministry is lying and saying 11

Saudi border guard killed on Yemen frontier: SPA - Yahoo News
:lol:
Do not get upset my friend, I hereby on behalf of Saudi Arabia double them, 24 killed, still 1 Saudi=100+ Huthi.

We know your capability to wipe off Saudi Arabia, Israel, USA... etc. Your officials made that clear several times. But Iran could have at least sent a couple of Qaher stealth fighters to protect the jet from Saudi harassment. The least you could have done to save your pride and dignity.

Do not get upset my friend, I hereby on behalf of Saudi Arabia double them, 24 killed, still 1 Saudi=100+ Huthi.

Bro the only thing that can cheer me up if your king sends in some jordanians to help out saudi bros, its only fair. You up for that?

It is soon yet.

Unconfirmed for now but very likely to be true: 3 Saudi soldiers killed along with a commander of the border post in Najran by Ansarullah.

Why do you hate Shia so much? Sure I get it if you're an arab racist who hates Iranians, but why Shia arabs also? Houthis are exactly the same race as Saudis. As a matter of fact, Arabs originated from current day Yemen. If anything, those damn secterian a holes should help their Yemeni brethren, regardless of religion. Wow, I believe in 5 imams and he believes in 12 and he believes in the shura. Big whoop. Idiot secterianism. The christians had this hundreds of years ago. Making us all monkeys who are half a millenium behind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom