What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

upload_2015-3-30_23-52-47.png

well now there is a question what happen in the next ? I think all of us accept the fact that air strike can not stop huthies they captured cities after the beginning of decisive storm and hadi (the president who were elected by 99.99 percent of people !) has not enough men to control edan let alone all part of yemen !
on the other hand unlike air strike sending ground force to yemen is costly decision we all know many soldier will die and there is no certain results !
so the house of saudi ! should choose an important decision for her decisive storm ! because the first step wasnt enough efficient
You know what Americans did with Iraqis and then with Talibans with unopposed rule of the sky. When there is no challenge in the sky i.e. air dominance in this case. Hauties supply lines can be easily cut off. The longer the hauties advance, the longer will be the stretch and longer the replenishment time if the convoys are at the mercy of air assets.

Indian relations with Arab Sunni Countries are way more stronger than Pakistan could ever have.

A few examples are here...

Job & Employment:

Indians working in the Middle East Region = 6,244,390 (Over 6 Millions Indians are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

Pakistanis working in the Middle East Region = 4,070,000 (Over 4 Millions Pakistanis are employed in Arab Sunni Countries)

20 Lakh more Indians working in Arab Sunni countries than Pakistanis.

Remittances from Middle East (2014 Estimates):

Indians in middle East send money back to India is worth = 30.69 Billion US Dollars
Pakistanis in middle East send money back to Pakistan is worth = 5.21 Billion US Dollars.

Remark: India gets 25 Billions US Dollars more than What Pakistan gets in Remittances from the Middle East SUNI Arab Countries.

Business & Trade:

Indian Exports to Middle East: 50+ Billion US Dollars
Pakistani Exports to Middle East: 03 Billion US Dollars

India exports to Middle Eastern Sunni countries are 17 Times more than Pakistan hardly does.

Still You think Arab Sunni countries are more Friendly to Pakistan? :)

Oh heyyyyyyyy

You are a dumb a$$

Indian population >>> Pakistani population

THUS

One would expect more indians than Pakistanis anywhere.
However if you can work ratios ( WARNING it requires brain cells )
you would see, the number of Pakistanis still are above the expected population ratios.

The other numbers you quotes are directly proportional to the first one.
More people = more jobs = more trade = more remittances

Dare I mention, a lot of hydrabadis claim, that since Hindu-stan practices religious discrimination thus they are forced to find work abroad.

No chance of Iranian victory in Yemen.

Waste of money for Iran.

I would say it's a waste of human life, but of course Iran does not commit Iranian soldiers. They get the Arabs to do the fighting.

You know what Americans did with Iraqis and then with Talibans with unopposed rule of the sky. When there is no challenge in the sky i.e. air dominance in this case. Hauties supply lines can be easily cut off. The longer the hauties advance, the longer will be the stretch and longer the replenishment time if the convoys are at the mercy of air assets.
yes air strike will make them weaker in the future but ISIS has a lot of enemies on the ground considering houthies there is not real threat on the ground ! th hadi has not enough loyalty Al ghaede prefers stay and watch what happen !

No chance of Iranian victory in Yemen.

Waste of money for Iran.

I would say it's a waste of human life, but of course Iran does not commit Iranian soldiers. They get the Arabs to do the fighting.
as i remember we dont sent are fighters or our troops to yemen there are no sign of iranian weapon in yemen !
ksa start attacking against yemen !!! it is their problems their war ! not us ! they spend a big deal of money maybe billions in a week! and we just watching so blame some one else !

Which troops ? Are they deploying them? (Contingent sent for AlSamsam series military ex) ?
View attachment 209415 View attachment 209416 View attachment 209417 View attachment 209418 View attachment 209420 View attachment 209421 View attachment 209422 View attachment 209423

I think il wait for official confirmation on this one.

Well, we're a bit confused about that .There is a lots of rumors.Until now, nothing official.What we know is Alsamsam ex.The coming days will clarify more.

yes air strike will make them weaker in the future but ISIS has a lot of enemies on the ground considering houthies there is not real threat on the ground ! th hadi has not enough loyalty Al ghaede prefers stay and watch what happen !
Like I said before hauties cant hold-on forever, unless not adequately protected. Movements will be restricted, crippled and the ability to fight an open war will be severely jeopardized. And this won't end here, the GCCs ,if successful, will try to make this coalition permanent and next target will most likely be ISIS because that will KSA,UAE,Qatar steer clear of any threat in neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom