What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I meant foreign aircraft-
our pilots have flown arab aircrafts on both secondments and deputations. But like I said they can just quietly slip some pilots to fly some assets, be it unknown to the Americans.

Yep it would be you can't afford a wormhole kind of militia in your very next neighborhood. Plus if ISIS makes further strategic gains in either Syria or Iraq and somehow destabilizes the govt and regime. The headache would increase many fold for both Iran as well as KSA. This would take time but a worthwhile investment in peace IMHO.
iran and ksa have mutual enemies and different interests it can make them good friends or bad enemies but in terms of bad enemies they can suffer from many problems in a long war at yemen

I don't think there is a covenant on Americans planes barring a country like which already uses US assets. Like I said its a possibility. PAF pilots of F-16s have been accumulating good strike sorties in NWA over years.

My friend, we've our pilots. There is no need for foreign pilots to fight instead of us.:partay:
Saudi pilots are one of the professional pilots in the world, I'm not saying that coz I'm Saudi no. They were participating in complex exercises with the strongest air forces in the world like U.S air force in red flag and other exercises. :-)

To those who say Hadi is the elected president of Yemen to justify the invasion on Yemen (hypocrites in my eye):

A presidential election was held in Yemen on 21 February 2012. Acting President Abd Rabbuh Mansur al-Hadi was the only candidate in the election. He was sworn in as president of Yemen on 25 February 2012 in the Presidential Palace.

With a reported 65% turnout, Hadi won 99.8 percent of the vote.

Yemeni presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe compared to Saudi standards, this is called a genuine election, but you guys can't fool everyone around. And they dare to call Assad's election a fake one hence calling him illegitimate. This is the most ridiculous thing. One of their excuses is that Hadi is the elected president and Houthis are Iran's agents. But since rules of jungle apply in the world, Hadi is a fully legitimate president, even according to U.S 'democracy'. Now they have invaded Yemen to save the 'democratic' president, not to mention Saudis' love for freedom of expression and democracy.

This 'elected' leader officially asked foreign nations to invade his country, what a patriotic leader indeed, he doesn't even look like a stooge and he dares to call Houthis Iran's puppets.

This is surely not for an elected leader, not for Yemenis and not for protecting freedom, it's only and only for keeping a good servant in the chair.

And for those Pakistanis who think their country should support Saudis because a Houthi attack on Saudi holy sites is imminent or to protect 'holy lands' (which is a huge lie). You just can't 'defend' an invader and you are not 'defending' Saudis here from anything. If your country helps them, it's only and only because they are Saudis, you surely are not defending anything 'holy', you are simply supporting foreign invasion on a sovereign nation. So please if you at least want to defend this operation, come up with some proper excuses.

@5th Star @kollang @rahi2357 @B@KH @Irfan Baloch @Horus @mohsen @f1000n @DESERT FIGHTER @Hindustani78 @Surenas @Shapur Zol Aktaf @syedali73 @SOHEIL @Daneshmand @Nihonjin1051 @Oscar @Gufi @bozorgmehr @Bratva @Screambowl @K-Xeroid @Dazzler @kaku1 @Winchester @rmi5 @New @Malik Alashter @Oscar

What are the excuses Iran Give to support Syria ?

1. We have defense agreement to protect it;s territorial integrity

1.25 Hautis if capture border areas adjacent to Saudi borders will try to to repeat/revenge 2009 war. This is where Pakistan comes in, The mountain warfare. Divisions/units excelling in will be posted inside Saudi Arabia along yemen border not inside YEMEN. I don't know why you and all the other Iranis confuse these things and consider Pakistan will deploy army in yemen. Pakistan has obligation because of defense and security pacts to defend saudia in areas where they are lacking.

1.5 So if Pakistan has similar defense agreements with Saudia as of Iran-Syrian agreements why suddenly it becomes excuses, hugh lie, they are saudis that's why we are helping them or similar taglines become prominent ?

2. Syria revolution is not succeeding because Syrian people are with Bashar ul Assad. If they are then why Hezbollah, Iran, Russia, Afghan militias helping assad instead of those so called supporters which suppose to be in millions ?

You are right about the border area between Yemen and Saudi being mountainous and quite difficult.

But I do not think NLI units of Pakistan will be effective there.

For the reason that these units of Pakistan have alot of Ismaili and 12er Shias who have most sympathies with local population of Yemeni Zaidis and Saudi Ismailis and quite at odds with Saudi policies and Takfirism. In fact one reason, Pakistan has been using such units against Takfiri forces inside Pakistan, is because the high command does not have to worry about soldier's loyalty and dedication to war when the other side is also shouting AllahuAkbar. As per General Timazi's book, Profiles of Intellgence, Pakistan even did not dare to post Shia diplomats in Saudi Arabia for the fear of angering Saudis, so I do not think Saudis would be very happy if you try to move units there which have alot of Shia components in them. For such a task, may I recommend to you, some units like the ones commanded by Brig. Ziaulhaq in Jordan who was extremely successful in mincing Palestinians into absolute submission. There was never to be another Palestinian uprising in Jordan.

Please remain advised though, that the Zaidis are a much harder nut to crack. They are the only Arabs who were never subjugated and colonized. Whether by Ottomans, by British or by anyone else. They have lived free for too long to be put into cage. Specially into a Saudi cage. Palestinians by comparison were extra-ripe plum.

You are wrong, Utterly wrong. Making assumptions, weird and made up facts, lot of imaginary assumptions presented as universal truth. Why is that you have to see everything from sectarian angle ? Can't you take those sectarian glasses for one moment so your objectivity and clarity in argument becomes vivid ?

First of 12 NLI has the most extensive mountain warfare experience starting from Kargil war in 1999. That's why pakistan uses them. For their ability not for their sectarian affiliations and you are totally wrong about their strength being mostly Shias. As we speak. Pak-Saudi just conducted Mountain warfare exercises.

I have read Profile of Intelligence. you are way off the mark once again. Either you are deliberately distorting facts or you didn't paid close attention while reading those chapters. The contention was Shia Trainers for Saudi Army, they asked us not to send them. Zia ul haq on the advice of Brig.Tirmizi rejected those ideas.

Once again you are comparing apple and oranges. Comparing Urban warfare of Zia ul Haq in Jordan with Mountain warfare. So I won't comment on this ignorant remark because you don't have all the facts.

We got nothing to do with Zaidis being tough nut. Pakistanis boots if ever lands on Saudi soil would be for defending Saudi yemen mountain borders. Not for subjugating Zaidis. Zaidis may be tough nut to crack but they can;t hold mountain or areas close to saudi border for long. So rest of your rhetoric is way off the mark because you don't really have an idea about in what context Pakistani soldiers will be deployed.

Lying is in their blood & veins.

No, I really meant Shia death squads.

Shia Death Squads in Iraq where Sunni Muslims still are Hunted, Tortured and Killed.

Yeh just like when one of the terrorist he was in the parliament as a rep he should on Aljazeera a photo of Khatemi visiting the prison even and there were aritfact of wha was going on so the terrorist showing the picture of that as a sunnis were tortured and that something I saw.

that the kind of propaganda you guys depend on.

So I'm sure every thing that western channels were showing is for shiite murdered by baathist and sunni terrorism.

IO have no doubt on out of millinon.

What are the excuses Iran Give to support Syria ?

1. We have defense agreement to protect it;s territorial integrity

1.25 Hautis if capture border areas adjacent to Saudi borders will try to to repeat/revenge 2009 war. This is where Pakistan comes in, The mountain warfare. Divisions/units excelling in will be posted inside Saudi Arabia along yemen border not inside YEMEN. I don't know why you and all the other Iranis confuse these things and consider Pakistan will deploy army in yemen. Pakistan has obligation because of defense and security pacts to defend saudia in areas where they are lacking.

1.5 So if Pakistan has similar defense agreements with Saudia as of Iran-Syrian agreements why suddenly it becomes excuses, hugh lie, they are saudis that's why we are helping them or similar taglines become prominent ?

2. Syria revolution is not succeeding because Syrian people are with Bashar ul Assad. If they are then why Hezbollah, Iran, Russia, Afghan militias helping assad instead of those so called supporters which suppose to be in millions ?

You are wrong, Utterly wrong. Making assumptions, weird and made up facts, lot of imaginary assumptions presented as universal truth. Why is that you have to see everything from sectarian angle ? Can't you take those sectarian glasses for one moment so your objectivity and clarity in argument becomes vivid ?

First of 12 NLI has the most extensive mountain warfare experience starting from Kargil war in 1999. That's why pakistan uses them. For their ability not for their sectarian affiliations and you are totally wrong about their strength being mostly Shias. As we speak. Pak-Saudi just conducted Mountain warfare exercises.

I have read Profile of Intelligence. you are way off the mark once again. Either you are deliberately distorting facts or you didn't paid close attention while reading those chapters. The contention was Shia Trainers for Saudi Army, they asked us not to send them. Zia ul haq on the advice of Brig.Tirmizi rejected those ideas.

Once again you are comparing apple and oranges. Comparing Urban warfare of Zia ul Haq in Jordan with Mountain warfare. So I won't comment on this ignorant remark because you don't have all the facts.

We got nothing to do with Zaidis being tough nut. Pakistanis boots if ever lands on Saudi soil would be for defending Saudi yemen mountain borders. Not for subjugating Zaidis. Zaidis may be tough nut to crack but they can;t hold mountain or areas close to saudi border for long. So rest of your rhetoric is way off the mark because you don't really have an idea about in what context Pakistani soldiers will be deployed.
12 NLI is the most decorated n one of the youngest regiments of the Army.. It has proved its mettle in both Kargil aswell as FATA.

@Decisive Storm @azzo @Frosty @الأعرابي @l_5LT3BRE_l @Kamal_dbk @Frogman @BLACKEAGLE @alarabi @Gabriel92 :

The SU-24 arrives to take a part and hunt some terrorists :

The Sudanese SU-24
big-machine-gun.gif
:

CBYA-AIUUAEYKdh.jpg

Last edited:
12 NLI is the most decorated n one of the youngest regiments of the Army.. It has proved its mettle in both Kargil aswell as FATA.

This guy has an extremely nasty habit of distorting facts and generalizing way too much . I know why he assumed 12 NLI being shias. His assumptions would be since Skardu and adjoining areas are Shia dominated so would be 12 NLI.

Good post. Something that forces us to look at things beyond the pro Saudi rhetoric. In none of our wars has any of our traditional arab allies played a part. They have not even listened to our pleas for the freedom of Kashmir. And as you pointed out arabs have given India an observer status in the Arab League.

So we need to think critically. Will Saudia even ever reciprocate what we are doing for them. I insist that we must remain neutral in this war and offer our services as peacekeepers and negotiators between the sides. We need not fluctuate close to Iran, nor close to Saudia. Instead we must poly a role in diffusing tensions.

Step back and look at it without bias: who would forsake a relationship with India, a rich nation (her people are poor but she is very rich) over pakistan, a relatively poor country GDP wise? Money makes the world go around not "friendships" or ummah.

Oh heyyyyyyyy

You are a dumb a$$

Indian population >>> Pakistani population

THUS

One would expect more indians than Pakistanis anywhere.
However if you can work ratios ( WARNING it requires brain cells )
you would see, the number of Pakistanis still are above the expected population ratios.

The other numbers you quotes are directly proportional to the first one.
More people = more jobs = more trade = more remittances

Dare I mention, a lot of hydrabadis claim, that since Hindu-stan practices religious discrimination thus they are forced to find work abroad.

@5th Star

The average Indian is making 4x per capita than their pakistani counterpart in Saudi Arabia based on the data you've given.

Indian: $30,690,000,000/ 6,244,390 people= $4914.81/person
pakistani $5,210,000,000/4,070,000 people= $1280.09/person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom