What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

:lol:

Iranian-backed Arab Shias threaten US, Saudi and of course, Israel.

I have to say, I'm quite impressed how the Iranians get Arabs to fight on their behalf whilst the Mullahs sit comfortably in Tehran.

:lol:

Iranian-backed Arab Shias threaten US, Saudi and of course, Israel.

I have to say, I'm quite impressed how the Iranians get Arabs to fight on their behalf whilst the Mullahs sit comfortably in Tehran.
They are like jews, who let sunnis and white British and american christian boys fight their wars. Quite impressive :lol:

They are like jews, who let sunnis and white British and american christian boys fight their wars. Quite impressive :lol:

:lol: I seem to recall it was Israel and Jews that defended Israel in 48,67,73 and to this day.

You had one war with the Arabs and have never recovered since. That's why you now only fight using proxies :lol:

Iranian soldiers are just for show, everyone knows your Iran/Iraq war trauma still haunts you.

:lol: I seem to recall it was Israel and Jews that defended Israel in 48,67,73 and to this day.

You had one war with the Arabs and have never recovered since. That's why you now only fight using proxies :lol:

Iranian soldiers are just for show, everyone knows your Iran/Iraq war trauma still haunts you.
:lol: Saddam

The last people that can talk about competencies of military are you arabs. Especially someone from Morocco :rofl::lol:
Iraq, even thought backed by majority of world still could not take 1 inch of land from Iran even though the Iranian army then could barely even make a bullet. By the end of war, Iran was in Iraqi territory.

Today's Iran would eat, and excrete any arab army. Persian Gulf Arab armies are as incompetent as you get. The only competent arab fighting entity are the ones trained by Iran, I.e Hezbollah. That should give you a clue.

Coalition stopping Red Cross delivering medical aid in Yemen: spokeswoman

(Reuters) - Members of the Saudi-led coalition conducting air strikes in Yemen are preventing a Red Cross plane from delivering medical supplies in Sanaa, an ICRC spokeswoman said on Tuesday.

In a statement, the independent aid agency "called for the urgent removal of obstacles to the delivery to Yemen of vital medical supplies needed to treat casualties from a week of deadly clashes and air strikes".

"We still don't have the permission from coalition members," ICRC spokeswoman Sitara Jabeen told Reuters in Geneva, declining to specify which coalition authorities were responsible for the hold-up.

Saudi forces and Houthi fighters exchange heavy fire on border: residents| Reuters

n">(Reuters) - Saudi forces and Yemeni Houthi fighters exchanged artillery and rocket fire along several stretches of their border on Tuesday, residents and tribal sources told Reuters.

Explosions and heavy gunfire was heard in the Shida and al-Hisama districts of Saada province and near the town of Haradh in neighboring Hajja province.

Saudi helicopters were flying overhead, residents said. They described the fighting as the worst in the area during six days of Saudi-led air strikes against Houthi targets throughout Yemen, which are aimed at weakening the Iran-allied militia.

"The bombing today is worse than on any other day and we hear sounds of explosions and see Saudi planes in the air," Khaled, a resident in the Haradh area told Reuters.

The Houthi TV channel al-Maseerah also reported clashes on the frontier. "Rockets from the Saudi-American aggression continue to fall on the Shida and al-Hisama districts on the Yemen-Saudi border," it said in a text message.

Tension in the border area has mounted since an air strike killed at least 40 people at the Mazraq camp for displaced people near Haradh on Monday. A humanitarian official said the strike targeted a truck full of Houthi gunmen.

Saada and neighboring northern provinces are strongholds of the Houthi movement, a militia belonging to Yemen's Zaydi Shi'ite sect, which fought a brief and indecisive ground conflict with Saudi Arabia in 2009.

(Reporting By Mohammed Ghobari; Writing by Noah Browning; Editing by Larry King)

Images from Yemen-Obviously the intelligence supplied by the US is allowing the GCC allies to strike and kill civilians

A Houthi fighter walks at the site of anair strike at a residential areanear Sanaa Airport

People search for survivorsunder the rubble of housesdestroyed by an air strike near Sanaa Airport March 26

Rebels known as Al Houthis are advancing on Aden

People uncover the body of a man from under the rubble of a house destroyed by an air strike near Sanaa Airport

12 NLI is the most decorated n one of the youngest regiments of the Army.. It has proved its mettle in both Kargil aswell as FATA.
3000 martyred for no-reason, achievement by the way of cannon fodder. Theirs but to do and die.

IF INDIA ATTACKS ON PAKISTAN
IRAN WOULD HELP.......NO NOT AT ALL
USA WOULD HELP.........NO ..
Rather they may be helping india
THEN WHO WILL.
SAUDI ARABIA... YES DEFINITELY
CHINA......................YES

THEN

DEFIANTLY PAKISTAN SHOULD FULL FILL SAUDI EXPECTATIONS.
GAZWATUL HIND HAS TO OCCUR ..INDIA WOULD ATTACK PAKISTAN..AND ITS NOT FAR OFF
In all major conflicts except Siachin and 1971, Pakistan was the initiator, so being an initiator puts you in an awkward position. Had Yahya not tried to subdue the east Pakistan by the way of "Iron fist and no hold bars" kind of rule of Gen Tikka Khan, position would have been different.

3000 martyred for no-reason, achievement by the way of cannon fodder. Theirs but to do and die.

In all major conflicts except Siachin and 1971, Pakistan was the initiator, so being an initiator puts you in an awkward position. Had Yahya not tried to subdue the east Pakistan by the way of "Iron fist and no hold bars" kind of rule of Gen Tikka Khan, position would have been different.
every one has basic rights to keep his own way of thinking ...as you are.....no problem

Back
Top Bottom