What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Which troops ? Are they deploying them? (Contingent sent for AlSamsam series military ex) ?
View attachment 209415 View attachment 209416 View attachment 209417 View attachment 209418 View attachment 209420 View attachment 209421 View attachment 209422 View attachment 209423

I think il wait for official confirmation on this one.
Along the border, Once the borders are guarded by PA, this would effectively free KSA to move into Yamen and engage hauties head-on.

"There are two things that we don't negotiate our religion and our security" Saudi ambassador in the U.S.

Saudi government should start making plan with its allies to deal with the situation in not only Yemen but also Syria, Iraq and Ahwaz which need to be taken seriously.

as i remember we dont sent are fighters or our troops to yemen there are no sign of iranian weapon in yemen !
ksa start attacking against yemen !!! it is their problems their war ! not us ! they spend a big deal of money maybe billions in a week! and we just watching so blame some one else !

Come on. Everyone knows Iran is behind the Houthis' push in Yemen.

Just another Arab state the Iranians are trying to hijack.

Looks like they miscalculated this time. Yemen is in the Arabian peninsula. A red line for the Saudis.

Yet we can't completely rule out some PAF pilots flying RSAF,UAEAF assets and some special forces participating in special ops.

Saudi Arabia doesnt need our soldiers to guard their borders- just rumors-

Yet we can't completely rule out some PAF pilots flying RSAF,UAEAF assets and some special forces participating in special ops.
Flying a foreign war plane on strike missions is not as easy as moving from manual to auto transmission-

"There are two things that we don't negotiate our religion and our security" Saudi ambassador in the U.S.

Saudi government should start making plan with its allies to deal with the situation in not only Yemen but also Syria, Iraq and Ahwaz which need to be taken seriously.
I think ISIS in Iraq will be because it would give GCCs two advantages
1-Steer Clear the borders of KSA,UAE,Qatar from any immediate threats.
2-Free Iraqi government from depending upon Shia mlitias and thus reducing Tehran's direct influence on Iraq (Though not been able to eliminate it completely). Once ISIS is dealt, then would come next plans.

Flying a plane on strike missions is not as easy as moving from manual to auto transmission-
So you think the Saudies have been pounding militants in PAF jets over NWA?

So you think the Saudies have been pounding militants in PAF jets over NWA?
I think you should draw a line between fantasies and realities- Before you come to the conclusion in your near future that even a Saudi mars mission was piloted by a Pakistani pilot-

I think you should draw a line between fantasies and realities- Before you come to the conclusion in your near future that even a Saudi mars mission was piloted by a Pakistani pilot-
You said they can't fly it and I gave you an example, whats the point in all of the above?

Come on. Everyone knows Iran is behind the Houthis' push in Yemen.

Just another Arab state the Iranians are trying to hijack.

Looks like they miscalculated this time. Yemen is in the Arabian peninsula. A red line for the Saudis.
no bahrain or yemen are not iran priority because iran thinks her enemy is israeal (not KSA unfortunately )so they try to keep syria and iraq in her side ! when ksa soldiers went to bahrain we didnt do any thing , we could make there a hell for them as we made lebonon a hell for israeal but we didnt any work just blamed them fot their behaviour and now we just watching them in yemen ! but syria or iraq are different issue !

Last edited:
Yeah, U.S would allow that .:cuckoo:
Logic please.
I don't think there is a covenant on Americans planes barring a country like which already uses US assets. Like I said its a possibility. PAF pilots of F-16s have been accumulating good strike sorties in NWA over years.

Like I said before hauties cant hold-on forever, unless not adequately protected. Movements will be restricted, crippled and the ability to fight an open war will be severely jeopardized. And this won't end here, the GCCs ,if successful, will try to make this coalition permanent and next target will most likely be ISIS because that will KSA,UAE,Qatar steer clear of any threat in neighbor.
well so it certainly needs permanent war for few years i dont think they are ready for this
what you say is another syria but for KSA not Iran !

well so it certainly needs permanent war for few years i dont think they are ready for this
what you say is another syria but for KSA not Iran !
Yep it would be you can't afford a wormhole kind of militia in your very next neighborhood. Plus if ISIS makes further strategic gains in either Syria or Iraq and somehow destabilizes the govt and regime. The headache would increase many fold for both Iran as well as KSA. This would take time but a worthwhile investment in peace IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom