What's new

‘Open to talks but won’t quit Doklam’ - India

When you seen Official response is timid and week from Indian side, it's Better Silent instant of Barking

Chinese are confident of their capabilities hence telling India to back off. India on its part cant speak in similar tone because it has taken the plunge after getting assurance for its sugardaddy, the yanks, and now find itself in a tight corner.

well for china and bhutan, bhutan already gave up doklam to china according to 1890 treaty so this really answerrs ur questoon
not as per Bhutan's side. And that is exactly why its called "disputed" and not "encroachment" by China into Bhutan. the land might as well belong to China, but as of now, its claimed by Bhutan as well. this needs to be resolved and demarcated BEFORE you do anything permanent with it (like building roads and structures).

Sikkim Impasse Explained: What Is The India-China-Bhutan Border Standoff?

is India the aggressor here because other party China, happens to be your all weather friend or you have some logic reasoning as well?? please share....
well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, as long as the land does not belong to India, then Indian's army is the aggressor in my opinion!

protectorate......you cant feed your own people. look a the the poverty rate in india. your soldiers beg for food on you tube and you want to protect another country. only inidan logic
of-course there is no poverty in Pakistan...soldiers are well fed and that's why it make sense for them to get into a some messy conflict....yes i got the logic...thanks for enlightening me with supreme wisdom!!

it's from china side only, there are 24 Round of meeting held between China and Bhutan, but nothing Happens,

if the issue resolved then why Bhutan is asking india's Help
I really like to know, when did Bhutan ask for India's help? please give a date.

Dokham is Bhutanese to who the land belong.
it is disputed between China and Bhutan.

well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, as long as the land does not belong to India, then Indian's army is the aggressor in my opinion!
First bold part ...well Of-course.... and that's why discussing....second bold part is plane wrong....it is Chinese Army that are changing status quo by force...you just can't expect to change an understanding unilaterally and expect the other side to play mute...there is an agreement b/w India and China that tri-juncture issue needs trilateral consultation....Bhutan has issued a demarche to China as well....so from where i see...the aggressor here is PLA....please share your thoughts on why you think otherwise...

of-course there is no poverty in Pakistan...soldiers are well fed and that's why it make sense for them to get into a some messy conflict....yes i got the logic...thanks for enlightening me with supreme wisdom!!
in india do you study at school how to lie deceive and twist. it seem every india has mastered the art of effortless farting

buffer zone from what? the Ocean? If India cannot hold on to its land, how can Bangladesh hope to hold on to it?

please look at Chinese way of dealing with a disputed border in SCS, India etc - they unilaterally build up structures and change the status quo. replace that with any other two countries - if US built up stuff in lands bordering say - Mexico.
Maybe an example closer to your side of the world -

what if India built up stuff on a disputed land area without consulting and respecting your views?

I am not saying the Chinese are wrong in doing so. I believe might is always a way to get what you want. but thinking that China will always be favorable to BD (or any country) is naive. if there is a difference in opinion between BD and China - who do you think will trample the other?

BLah Blah Blah.. Another ignorant BS comment. Japan first nationalize Diaoyutai and force Chinese to take action to stake her claim by send CMSA ship to patrol at that area.

Vietnam has long carry out islet enlargement, militarize those islets in SCS long before action by China. All this is happening for many years and is never reported by western source becos of their bias reporting against China.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/vietnam-building-islands-in-south-china-sea-2016-5/?r=US&IR=T

Talking about changing status quota. It is always other provoke China before Chinese response for self protection but you see, the west is never interested in reporting the truth. They are only interested to report what they want you to hear.

NEW DELHI: India will remain "firm and resolute" on the ground or at the military level to thwart any attempt by China to "bully" Bhutan+ , while being "reasonable" at the politico-diplomatic level to resolve the ongoing troop stand-off+ with the People's Liberation Army in the Doklam area in Bhutanese territory, say sources.

Seems like a typical Indian media vege f@rt, full of bravado. No name of source, just random BS. While on the other hand Chinese official spokespersons are given daily dose to India.
Of barking.

India cant protect their women and they want protect bhutan.

#whatlogicindia

#imhopingforwarsoindiagetsconqueredandganges gets cleaned up
Hey you messed up that hash tag

in india do you study at school how to lie deceive and twist. it seem every india has mastered the art of effortless farting
We spend almost double on each soldier compared to you. Every army will have a few disgruntled guys. Most probably your guys just never get the opportunity to pick these issues up.

BLah Blah Blah.. Another ignorant BS comment. Japan first nationalize Diaoyutai and force Chinese to take action to stake her claim by send CMSA ship to patrol at that area.

Vietnam has long carry out islet enlargement, militarize those islets in SCS long before action by China. All this is happening for many years and is never reported by western source becos of their bias reporting against China.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/vietnam-building-islands-in-south-china-sea-2016-5/?r=US&IR=T

Talking about changing status quota. It is always other provoke China before Chinese response for self protection but you see, the west is never interested in reporting the truth. They are only interested to report what they want you to hear.
Aww so you mean India has been bullying China all along? Poor Chinese!

if the land belongs to Bhutan, then Chinese is the aggressor

Back
Top Bottom