What's new

‘Open to talks but won’t quit Doklam’ - India

No, your compatriot already admit
India is a big bully and seems to be enjoying the role. Talking about helping Bhutan is just a false smokescreen to cover India tyrant behaviour.

China will be the righteous to stand up against this evil.
You can stand all alone and fight your evil ,no one is bothered

You can stand all alone and fight your evil ,no one is bothered
Then why you bother to reply my post? Maybe it indeed some truth like India being a big bully all the while disturb you? :enjoy:

Then why you bother to reply my post? Maybe it indeed some truth like India being a big bully all the while disturb you? :enjoy:
To tell you what's the official Indian stand.and what we did is the right thing to do

To tell you what's the official Indian stand.and what we did is the right thing to do

That area had the same status as arunachal pradesh.

Its chinese administered and disputed.

So going by the same logic, PLA should be allowed to storm arunachal pradesh anytime? Lol?

So going by the same logic, PLA should be allowed to storm arunachal pradesh anytime? Lol?
Then it belongs to us if it's the same as Arunachal Pradesh

Lol. Someone finally admit
Indian is a big bully. That means all the while your media is lying about China being aggressor and proaching others people land since you like the bully title so much. Any attack on India looks justify :enjoy:
Haha sure sure. To each his own.

Whats stopping PLA. You can't do shyte 'bout AP, about SCS, about Formosa. Nothing. Keep shouting. IA isn't backing down. Your move.

Where on earth are you getting inputs from ?

Is AP Chinese Administered ??!!

There seems to be an error in the handout circulated by CCP to its agents in the region for them to post in forums like these.

Yo Chinese.. Didn't see a Chinese soldier pointing gun to my head again when I woke up in the morning.. Where is the Chinese war.. Hiding behind a sexy skirt????

Back
Top Bottom