What's new

‘Open to talks but won’t quit Doklam’ - India

in india do you study at school how to lie deceive and twist. it seem every india has mastered the art of effortless farting
i can assure you that atleast we are not fed distorted history....now if you have any substantive argument to discuss then please share...otherwise let's please excuse each other...

Of barking.

Hey you messed up that hash tag

We spend almost double on each soldier compared to you. Every army will have a few disgruntled guys. Most probably your guys just never get the opportunity to pick these issues up.

Aww so you mean India has been bullying China all along? Poor Chinese!

you spend double on what? they have poor kit, low ammo, poor training, where is the money going because the poor jawaans don't see it. now you will pay them a mere 90 rupees a day for meals instaed of giving them a meal. what can 90 rupees buy? so where is the money going I ask again

of-course there is no poverty in Pakistan...soldiers are well fed and that's why it make sense for them to get into a some messy conflict....yes i got the logic...thanks for enlightening me with supreme wisdom!!

His whole nation survives on Indian Hindu water. If not for Indian rivers, he wouldn't be here alive complaining about Indian paramilitary / police trooper.

Why did fkin Congress did Indus water treaty where more than 70 percent we give to Pakistan, Arab race and invaders, only to abuse us?

in india do you study at school how to lie deceive and twist. it seem every india has mastered the art of effortless farting

Your textbook mentions creation of Pakistan thousand years ago. Your physics books replaces big bang theory with Allah.

Indians wouldn't be CEO in most MNCs of the World with skewed education system, rather we would be a third world terrorist country where Osama was found and which runs on AID & rents its army, motorways, airports, radio stations etc.

His whole nation survives on Indian Hindu water. If not for Indian rivers, he wouldn't be here alive complaining about Indian paramilitary / police trooper.

Why did fkin Congress did Indus water treaty where more than 70 percent we give to Pakistan, Arab race and invaders, only to abuse us?

Your textbook mentions creation of Pakistan thousand years ago. Your physics books replaces big bang theory with Allah.

Indians wouldn't be CEO in most MNCs of the World with skewed education system, rather we would be a third world terrorist country where Osama was found and which runs on AID & rents its army, motorways, airports, radio stations etc.
dummy....show me where it says pakistan was created thousands of years ago?
regarding big bang theory yes it is mentioned in the quran. want me to show you where?
now india thinks they have ray guns totting monkeys running around winning battles and men with six arms painted blue and elephants headed stuff. you need to take a cool glass of cow urine and calm down.

ok this is messed up.. India is basically asking for war...I think the only logical reason for this is the indians want to be colonized by their wealthy neighbor and become freeloaders :hitwall:

dummy....show me where it says pakistan was created thousands of years ago?
regarding big bang theory yes it is mentioned in the quran. want me to show you where?
now india thinks they have ray guns totting monkeys running around winning battles and men with six arms painted blue and elephants headed stuff. you need to take a cool glass of cow urine and calm down.

I will QUOTE you exactly where it's mentioned in Pakistan textbook. I am typing from smartphone, so won't be able to do now. There is a thread on pdf itself which mentions this inaccuracy.

On second part, don't insult your ancestors. Always remember, your religion holds moon sacred on which your ancestors Indian flag is implanted.

I will QUOTE you exactly where it's mentioned in Pakistan textbook. I am typing from smartphone, so won't be able to do now. There is a thread on pdf itself which mentions this inaccuracy.

On second part, don't insult your ancestors. Always remember, your religion holds moon sacred on which your ancestors Indian flag is implanted.
my ancestors are not the same as your. when you mention Allah in a bad way you will get roasted for your stupidity. if you don't like it then don't insult other especially when you have no idea what you are talking about?
islam doesn't hold the moon sacred (we have a lunar calendar but moon is just a satellite planet and has nothing special about it) ..........where the hell do you get this sh1t from...........oh sorry you are indian. expected.

have you forgotten that the issue is between Bhutan and China is there is an issue. you have jumped in to assist Bhutan and we will assist China. life is like that my neighbour. we will pay you back for 71 interference just wait till the first shots are fired.
Typical rants by our neighbors. Stupid breast thumping and jump into someone elses war, get fucked badly and then go running to USA or China for madad or aids.

my ancestors are not the same as your. when you mention Allah in a bad way you will get roasted for your stupidity. if you don't like it then don't insult other especially when you have no idea what you are talking about?
islam doesn't hold the moon sacred (we have a lunar calendar but moon is just a satellite planet and has nothing special about it) ..........where the hell do you get this sh1t from...........oh sorry you are indian. expected.

Don't put words in my mouth. I am lot better than those blowing themselves and innocents up In name of Allah.

India has considerable and ever increasing minority population. Same cannot be said about Pakistan where it's close to 1%.

Don't put words in my mouth. I am lot better than those blowing themselves and innocents up In name of Allah.

India has considerable and ever increasing minority population. Same cannot be said about Pakistan where it's close to 1%.
hindus killing in the name of a cow.....whats your point? if you were better others will tell you. here you are self gloating
go drink some cow cola.......

if the land belongs to Bhutan, then Chinese is the aggressor
everyone knows who is the real aggressor to Sikkim and Bhutan since 1947.westerns pretended to ignore it just like their puppy pee in the yards.

I guess Bhutanese would have been very pleasure to get out of Indian controll if China had defeated India this time.just like Nepal does,and Sikkim tried to do.

they enjoy the tradditional relationship with China.safe ,dignity,and mutual benefit. not a bone before a drooling dog like India.

Typical rants by our neighbors. Stupid breast thumping and jump into someone elses war, get fucked badly and then go running to USA or China for madad or aids.

really and that from the land of rape. small penis syndrome is really effecting you badly

really and that from the land of rape. small penis syndrome is really effecting you badly
This Marshall race syndrome is why you guys act so foolishly and the world don't take you seriously.

This Marshall race syndrome is why you guys act so foolishly and the world don't take you seriously.
we don't care much for the world. it you that want to please everyone. the world cant ignore us. where as you have a small penis syndrome in india that effects you very badly so you do dramas to show the world

ok this is messed up.. India is basically asking for war...I think the only logical reason for this is the indians want to be colonized by their wealthy neighbor and become freeloaders :hitwall:

Bravo , how did you know this secret desire of ours ? Its a state secret not meant to be out in the open.

Please my saviour when are you coming to liberate me from this misery , please tell me when ?

Back
Top Bottom