What's new

‘Open to talks but won’t quit Doklam’ - India

Tujhe badi war ki padi he ?
I don't speak indian.

you are hoping for a war?? sorry but what a nasty hope....says a lot about you though :tdown:

It can be even given to Singapore...

its not me that's been chest thumping......I think you should get what you wish for. after all its india that's the aggressor here

its not me that's been chest thumping......I think you should get what you wish for. after all its india that's the aggressor here
is India the aggressor here because other party China, happens to be your all weather friend or you have some logic reasoning as well?? please share....

is India the aggressor here because other party China, happens to be your all weather friend or you have some logic reasoning as well?? please share....
have you forgotten that the issue is between Bhutan and China is there is an issue. you have jumped in to assist Bhutan and we will assist China. life is like that my neighbour. we will pay you back for 71 interference just wait till the first shots are fired.

have you forgotten that the issue is between Bhutan and China is there is an issue. you have jumped in to assist Bhutan and we will assist China. life is like that my neighbour. we will pay you back for 71 interference just wait till the first shots are fired.

you can't even Jump in, you can't even do anything in Current stand off,

Pay Back, what you are going to pay

There is no Bulled going to Fired and China is going to just step down and world will see china in a different way from they day,

If any Bulled fired they China is triggering for Self Killing

NEW DELHI: India will remain "firm and resolute" on the ground or at the military level to thwart any attempt by China to "bully" Bhutan+ , while being "reasonable" at the politico-diplomatic level to resolve the ongoing troop stand-off+ with the People's Liberation Army in the Doklam area in Bhutanese territory, say sources.

Seems like a typical Indian media vege f@rt, full of bravado. No name of source, just random BS. While on the other hand Chinese official spokespersons are given daily dose to India.

have you forgotten that the issue is between Bhutan and China
Issue is b/w Bhutan and China and thus we are the aggressor?? Is this the best logical argument you could come up with?? Ever heard a term called status quo?? Ever heard a term called protectorate?? Its China who bullied Bhutan and try to change status quo by force...something she has been trying almost every where now(read south china sea)...So we have come to call their bluff...that's it...
is there is an issue. you have jumped in to assist Bhutan and we will assist China. life is like that my neighbour. we will pay you back for 71 interference just wait till the first shots are fired.
??? How has that anything to do with who is the aggressor here ?? anyways...first of all i don't think fires will be shot and god forbids if that happens...you wont do a squat...Your generals have done lot of stupid things in the past...however even i can vouch for it - that they can't be this stupid....why - because big guys seldom fight however when they fight...those fights are real messy and no winner...last thing you would want is to be part of such a mess...period!!

NEW DELHI: India will remain "firm and resolute" on the ground or at the military level to thwart any attempt by China to "bully" Bhutan+ , while being "reasonable" at the politico-diplomatic level to resolve the ongoing troop stand-off+ with the People's Liberation Army in the Doklam area in Bhutanese territory, say sources.

Seems like a typical Indian media vege f@rt, full of bravado. No name of source, just random BS. While on the other hand Chinese official spokespersons are given daily dose to India.

What china is "Chinese official spokespersons are given daily dose to India"

There is nothing more then daily Barking, it's Their Daily routine work to Beak at some one other wise they can't sleep

Issue is b/w Bhutan and China and thus we are the aggressor?? Is this the best logical argument you could come up with?? Ever heard a term called status quo?? Ever heard a term called protectorate?? Its China who bullied Bhutan and try to change status quo by force...something she has been trying almost every where now(read south china sea)...So we have come to call their bluff...that's it...

??? How has that anything to do with who is the aggressor here ?? anyways...first of all i don't think fires will be shot and god forbids if that happens...you wont do a squat...Your generals have done lot of stupid things in the past...however even i can vouch for it - that they can't be this stupid....why - because big guys seldom fight however when they fight...those fights are real messy and no winner...last thing you would want is to be part of such a mess...period!!

protectorate......you cant feed your own people. look a the the poverty rate in india. your soldiers beg for food on you tube and you want to protect another country. only inidan logic

protectorate......you cant feed your own people. look a the the poverty rate in india. your soldiers beg for food on you tube and you want to protect another country. only inidan logic

India cant protect their women and they want protect bhutan.

#whatlogicindia

#imhopingforwarsoindiagetsconqueredandganges gets cleaned up

Last edited:
What china is "Chinese official spokespersons are given daily dose to India"

There is nothing more then daily Barking, it's Their Daily routine work to Beak at some one other wise they can't sleep

Its more of the case some Indian media in their bravado wrote some usual Indian BS quoting a "source" while the official Indian response has been timid and weak.

Bangladesh can be used as a buffer zone since its not a threat
buffer zone from what? the Ocean? If India cannot hold on to its land, how can Bangladesh hope to hold on to it?

please look at Chinese way of dealing with a disputed border in SCS, India etc - they unilaterally build up structures and change the status quo. replace that with any other two countries - if US built up stuff in lands bordering say - Mexico.
Maybe an example closer to your side of the world -

what if India built up stuff on a disputed land area without consulting and respecting your views?

I am not saying the Chinese are wrong in doing so. I believe might is always a way to get what you want. but thinking that China will always be favorable to BD (or any country) is naive. if there is a difference in opinion between BD and China - who do you think will trample the other?

buffer zone from what? the Ocean? If India cannot hold on to its land, how can Bangladesh hope to hold on to it?

please look at Chinese way of dealing with a disputed border in SCS, India etc - they unilaterally build up structures and change the status quo. replace that with any other two countries - if US built up stuff in lands bordering say - Mexico.
Maybe an example closer to your side of the world -

what if India built up stuff on a disputed land area without consulting and respecting your views?

I am not saying the Chinese are wrong in doing so. I believe might is always a way to get what you want. but thinking that China will always be favorable to BD (or any country) is naive. if there is a difference in opinion between BD and China - who do you think will trample the other?

well for china and bhutan, bhutan already gave up doklam to china according to 1890 treaty so this really answerrs ur questoon

Its more of the case some Indian media in their bravado wrote some usual Indian BS quoting a "source" while the official Indian response has been timid and weak.

When you seen Official response is timid and week from Indian side, it's Better Silent instant of Barking

well for china and bhutan, bhutan already gave up doklam to china according to 1890 treaty so this really answerrs ur questoon

it's from china side only, there are 24 Round of meeting held between China and Bhutan, but nothing Happens,

if the issue resolved then why Bhutan is asking india's Help

Back
Top Bottom