What's new

Only 27% in Pakistan Identify as Pakistanis First

What is your agenda here? Are you getting paid by some terrorist entity like TTP?

What a typical secularist reply, ignoring every thing that I have said followed by personal attacks equating me to a raw funded terror organisation.

@Kaptaan also derogatorily referred to Khawaja Nazimuddin as 'that Bengali'. A man who was from our founders and died a Pakistani.

Thats disgusting. Without patriotic Pakistani men like him, there would have been no Pakistan.

The foundation was attempt to secure minority Muslim rights against Hindu domination which accidentally led tocreation of Pakistan. Here read this. Pakistan came about thanks to Nehru's refusal to be flexible.

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-ka-matlab-kya-nehru-jee.423775/
Link > http://www.dawn.com/news/1121773

What is your agenda here? Are you getting paid by some terrorist entity like TTP?
Sir if you think a state will be secured for Muslims and talk of Islam won't come that I am amazed at your innocence Sir. Islam was and is foundation of Pakistan and will remain so and as Muslims we are and will always remain Muslims first.

Sir if you think a state will be secured for Muslims and talk of Islam won't come that I am amazed at your innocence Sir. Islam was and is foundation of Pakistan and will remain so and as Muslims we are and will always remain Muslims first.

Pakistan is Islam, there is no such thing as a Muslim first, that very term is an oxymoron.

So why can't we rejoin India now? Nehru is gone.
Why? Do you love British imperialism? Do you love British India Company? Why not find out how our ancestors became part of India. They did not want to. It was the British that made "British India". Do you love this guy below? Do you want to reimpose his creation on us?

Charles_James_Napier_by_William_Edward_Kilburn,_1849-crop.png

Here "India Make" going on. Look who is making it?

tft-45-p-27-d-600x400.jpg

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/how-free-sindh-was-forced-to-be-india.424632/

Why? Do you love British imperialism? Do you love British India Company? Why not find out how our ancestors became part of India. They did not want to. It was the British that made "British India". Do you love this guy below? Do you want to reimpose his creation on us?

Charles_James_Napier_by_William_Edward_Kilburn,_1849-crop.png

Here "India Make" going on. Look who is making it?

tft-45-p-27-d-600x400.jpg

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/how-free-sindh-was-forced-to-be-india.424632/

Punjabis are 1 people divided by an artificial border. At least let them reunite and form an independent Punjab (as per your values).

Before I go let me state this clearly. Those who insist on turning Pakistan into some "Islamic" citadel are insult to Islam. Islam has been around for long, long, long time before Pakistan came along and it will be still around long, long, time after Pakistan has expired from history books.

Muslims in what is now Pakistan lived there for 100s of years and they survived. The Muslims there even survived under Sikh Raj. Then they survived even under the British Raj. However today in 2016 retards expect us to believe that Islam and Muslims will expire if Pakistan does not espouse strong idealogical stance when today Pakistan is almost 96% muslim is beyond me.

I tell you how Islam and Muslim's will expire in Pakistan. In fact Muslim's are already expiring inside Pakistan at greater rate than in India or even Europe. When you push Islam into the business of government you have recipe for disaster. As we know we have sects in Islam, we have dozens of interpretations. The Mullah;s are deeply divided at theological level. We have dozens of brands all going as "Islam".

When you bring Islam into the business of government you create disunity because all those dozens of brands start fighting to impose their brand. This is recipe for disaster. Individuals or groups start making their own loyalties and go against the state like TTP have or Qadri did when he decided to impose his Islam on the state.

Well we see the result don't we today when differant groups all fighting in what they think is true Islam attack opponents madaris, schools or public institutions. It is called chaos.

And that is what we have in Pakistan today.

Punjabis are 1 people divided by an artificial border. At least let them reunite and form an independent Punjab (as per your values).

As per your stupid values this (map of ummah) is what the Muslim world would look like. One huge country from Africa, Europe to Asia.? So when are we going to get the balll rolling by uniting with Afghanistan, Iran, Tajikistan, Turkey, Iraq, Saudia Arabia, Egypt etc???

How about union with Afghan Muslim brothers? - No way. Pakistan even throws them (Muslims) brothers who have lived here for over 30 years

Link > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...tani-Kashmir-expel-11-000-Afghans-police.html

muslim-majority-countries.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who has read about the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan meetings will know that Pakistan's founding fathers weren't just interested in Pakistan, they were interested in establishing an Islamistan- a pan Islamic entity of ALL Muslim nations. Pakistan is not and has never been an ordinary nation-state. It is in essence an expansionist state. Because the ideology of Pakistan is not restricted to the Subcontinent's Muslims.

And ISI's proxy annexation of Afghanistan through the Taliban was an example of what Pakistan aims to become. An Islamic super-state.

The terrorism problem arose due to Musharraf.How many terrorist attacks occured in Pakistan before he joined the US led war on terror.

The Sunni-Shia conflict in Pakistan is a result of Iran and Saudi's proxy war.

The fact is that if you look at any Muslim country, including even Turkey, the desire is to live under Islamic law.

What happened to your desire? Practice what you preach. Go live in one. Lemme guess your in Aus-traalia in pursuit of higher education.

Yeh, yeh of course.

No where in the world is there Islamic law. You secularists have taken over everywhere and ruined the Muslim.

No where in the world
I covered the first default (education excuse). You jumped on the standard second default (lack of Islamic law excuse). So if you don't like alcohol you don't run into bar because there might be some one drinking in your home?

If you don't like high places you don't move from a house on a hill to a house on a mountain. In short if you believe in what you say you would desire in to live in imperfect Muslim country than full blown kaffir country.

Your really practicing your desire by moving to or choosing to live in a secular country that is know to have extreme hatred for Muslims. You trying to be more secular than the secularists but then have the temerity to talk about "desire for Islamic" law.

At least in Pakistan they have applied some Islamic prescriptions. You don't see this openly in public.

734394-girl-aided.jpg

Blog-Australian-Flag-Girls.jpg

So living amongst this is your solution to lack of "Islamic law" in Pakistan? Bravo.

ISI's proxy annexation of Afghanistan
Incorrect. It was to gain strategic depth against India and prevent pro Indian groups gaining the upper hand.

Last edited:
Pakistan was not made for them. Its non-Muslim inhabitants were made our citizens against their desire. They can remain here safely if they want as long as they don't disturb us since the area of Pakistan is their ancestral land.

But I don't expect their loyalty. If they are loyal, then thats very kind of them. But unlike India, we don't demand that our minorities be patriotic nor do we bully them into being Pakistanis.
Yr first statement is contradictory to the opening speech made by Mr Jinnah. The speech — “You are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or cast or creed — that has nothing to do with the business of the State ... Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State”

Ya ya.... Thats why Muslim Arabs treat South Asian Muslims as filthy slaves.... Muslim Ummah is a delusion.

Two Nation Theory (Muslim-Non Muslim) again visible from a simple survey :cheesy: A Muslim is always a Muslim first then a Pakistani, Indian, Irani, Arabi, Chines , Russian, American etc etc etc Beauty of Islam...

Yr first statement is contradictory to the opening speech made by Mr Jinnah. The speech — “You are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or cast or creed — that has nothing to do with the business of the State ... Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State”

Not only that but Jinnah had accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan of 1946. In accepting that plan he was flying against everything that these revisionist of today claim.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Cabinet_Mission_to_India

By it's acceptance Jinnah was agreeing to living with a confederation of three units. It was only Nehru's intransigence that saw this plan unravel. I covered this in this thread below.

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-ka-matlab-kya-nehru-jee.423775/

I have come across some who say that it was tactical move by Jinnah. In other words down the road Pakistan would have come into existance. That may or may not have been the case. But the fact is 1947 came about because of Nehru's failure to accept that plan.

Back
Top Bottom