What's new

Only 27% in Pakistan Identify as Pakistanis First

Kafirs cannot be our brothers.

But we Can Live, eat, drink, stay, walk, trade, talk, laugh, cry with them....

Holy Prophet P.B.U.H Used to do so. In fact, He appeared as most caring person towards NoN-Muslims. So why can't we Follow his Foot Steps ?

Muhammad Bin Qasam had more Non-Muslims in his army then Muslims in Sindh, They were not fighting for Religion but for Peace and Justice on there land. They were Patriotic to there land. So Am I..

Pakistan's First.

JANAB ; aap ke rehte hamey kis baat ka dar hai ?

Aap sab Aliens ko akele hara sakte hain

Ary Aliens kay Lye to Ham sab kay Pyaary, dulaary

Peer-e-tareeqat, Dahr-e-shariyat, Hazrat Alaama MOlaana Janaab Zaid Haamid Chishti Nizaami of Mutahida Hinndustaan He kaafi hay....

But we Can Live, eat, drink, stay, walk, trade, talk, laugh, cry with them....

Holy Prophet P.B.U.H Used to do so. In fact, He appeared as most caring person towards NoN-Muslims. So why can't we Follow his Foot Steps ?

Muhammad Bin Qasam had more Non-Muslims in his army then Muslims in Sindh, They were not fighting for Religion but for Peace and Justice on there land. They were Patriotic to there land. So Am I..

Pakistan's First.

Ary Aliens kay Lye to Ham sab kay Pyaary, dulaary

Peer-e-tareeqat, Dahr-e-shariyat, Hazrat Alaama MOlaana Janaab Zaid Haamid Chishti Nizaami of Mutahida Hinndustaan He kaafi hay....

We can care for them without calling them our brothers.

'Pakistan first' is actually an anti-Pakistan choice. You are not a true Pakistani if you aren't a Muslim first.[/QUOTE

A great example of delusion and hypocracy. Worse you lie to yourself. If you put "Muslim first" why don't you

(i) allow every Muslim right move to Pakistan and give them citizenship?
(ii) why are you not fighting by sending Pak Army to help Muslim all over the world?
(iii) why have you not sent Pak Army to help Muslim Uighurs in China?

[/QUOTE]

We can care for them without calling them our brothers.

They can't be Your Muslim Brothers.

But they are Your Pakistan Brothers.

Pakistan kay lye jo terrorism, load shedding, corruption, blaa blaa blaa Aap bardaasth kar rahy ho wo b kar rahy hay.. .. .. Apko koi haq nahe Pohnchta kay aap unky Patriotic hony par shak kary

Respect Humanity,,, Religions was supposed to UNITE HUMANITY. and see for what purpose we are using religions. It's time you should change your way of thinking.

A great example of delusion and hypocracy. Worse you lie to yourself. If you put "Muslim first" why don't you

(i) allow every Muslim right move to Pakistan and give them citizenship?
(ii) why are you not fighting by sending Pak Army to help Muslim all over the world?
(iii) why have you not sent Pak Army to help Muslim Uighurs in China?

[/QUOTE]

Well ideally this should happen. (But Musharraf pulled us back).

Look at Palestinian Muslims calling for the Pak Army:

And Pakistan has been a shelter to millions of Muslims in its history. Indians, Burmese, Afghan, Bosnian etc.

And the ISI did help in the liberation of the Muslims in Bosnia.

They can't be Your Muslim Brothers.

But they are Your Pakistan Brothers.

Pakistan kay lye jo terrorism, load shedding, corruption, blaa blaa blaa Aap bardaasth kar rahy ho wo b kar rahy hay.. .. .. Apko koi haq nahe Pohnchta kay aap unky Patriotic hony par shak kary

Respect Humanity,,, Religions was supposed to UNITE HUMANITY. and see for what purpose we are using religions. It's time you should change your way of thinking.

Religion is supposed to lead us to God and ensure his worship. Islam is abt submitting to Allah.

Religion is supposed to lead us to God and ensure his worship. Islam is abt submitting to Allah.

Roz qayamat kuch log hongy jo intehaaiiii ibadatguzaar hongy, Pir b unko jahanam ka rasta dikhaya jaye ga... Qunkay
Unho ne khud namaz pari hoge par dosro ko nahe kaha hoga namaz ka.
unho ne khuc zinaa rad kia hoga par dosro ko iska ghazab nahe bataya hoga.
unho ne khud Allah ki rehmat ko mehsoos kia hoga par dosro ko Allah ki rehmat ka nahe bataya hoga..
khud gunah nahe kia hoga par dosro ko nahe roka hoga gunaah se..
khud ibadat ki hoge par dosre ko sath leky nahe gya hoga masjid...............

Even here you can't ignore the role of others.

Islam is about Submitting Yourself and Your "BELONGINGS (parosi, hamwatan, gar kay afraad, ) to Allah.. i told you change the way of your thinking. You are on a wrong track to a "right destination"...

It's nice to Talk you, Take care. (done with you )

Palestinian Muslims calling for the Pak Army:
So? Do you see Pak Army now or ever in Palestine helping? No you don't.

shelter to millions of Muslims
Western countries have given shelter to more Muslims and in addition given them citizenships. After 30 years millions of Afghan's are being harassed inside Pakistan and they do not have citizenship.

ISI did help in the liberation of the Muslims in Bosnia.
Yes but it was US and NATO that saved them from Serbs - that includes Kosovan Muslims also.

M2_Bradley_IFV_US_Army_IFOR_1996.jpg

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_intervention_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Right now as we speak the Palestinian's Muslims are being killed by Israel. Right now as we speak Muslims are being killed in China. Right now as we speak Muslims are being killed in Afghanistan. Why is there no sign of Pak Army there?

Now let me tell you why. Pak Army only represents citizens of Pakistan. It only defends the terriotory of Pakistan. Now do me a favour tell this Sikh soldier he is in the wrong army.

s4.jpg

Group Captain Eric Gordon Hall - Pakistan Air Force

c4a120ae8fded54a10a10327a735a0b4-jpg.58332

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/gallant-christians-of-paf.12090/

So? Do you see Pak Army now or ever in Palestine helping? No you don't.

Western countries have given shelter to more Muslims and in addition given them citizenships. After 30 years millions of Afghan's are being harassed inside Pakistan and they do not have citizenship.

Yes but it was US and NATO that saved them from Serbs - that includes Kosovan Muslims also.

M2_Bradley_IFV_US_Army_IFOR_1996.jpg

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_intervention_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Right now as we speak the Palestinian's Muslims are being killed by Israel. Right now as we speak Muslims are being killed in China. Right now as we speak Muslims are being killed in Afghanistan. Why is there no sign of Pak Army there?

Now let me tell you why. Pak Army only represents citizens of Pakistan. It only defends the terriotory of Pakistan. Now do me a favour tell this Sikh soldier he is in the wrong army.

s4.jpg

Group Captain Eric Gordon Hall - Pakistan Air Force

c4a120ae8fded54a10a10327a735a0b4-jpg.58332

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/gallant-christians-of-paf.12090/

There were non-Muslims in the Prophet (saw)'s army too.

And anyways, the Pak Army sees itself as an Army of Islam. It has always had.

And if instead of using the Pak Army to liberate the world's Muslims, we are fighting America's war, then shame on us.

Identifying yourself as a Muslim first then a Pakistani doesn't even make sense, Pakistan was created in the name of Islam not in the name of Balochis, Sindhis, Urdu Speakers etc, without the Muslims of the Subcontinent there wouldn't ever have been a Pakistan.

So the very term of "identifying yourself as a Muslim first than a Pakistani" is an oxymoron.

@Apprentice If this "muslim" illusion was to hold scrutiny for longer than a second tell me why AJK is expelling 11,000 Afghan's? They have been there for decades? Is this not expelling 11,000 Muslims who have been in Pakistan for decades.

Sometimes people fall for their own lies. If there was anything more than pretance in this Muslim thing then any Muslim from any place on earth should land at Islamabad. All he would have to do is prove his identity and that he is Muslim. Next thing he would be a citizen like any other. However we have thousands of Christians who live in Pakistan and some are in government. On the other hand we are kicking out Muslims.

Does not quite fit in with your rubbish does it?

@Apprentice If this "muslim" illusion was to hold scrutiny for longer than a second tell me why AJK is expelling 11,000 Afghan's? They have been there for decades? Is this not expelling 11,000 Muslims who have been in Pakistan for decades.

Sometimes people fall for their own lies. If there was anything more than pretance in this Muslim thing then any Muslim from any place on earth should land at Islamabad. All he would have to do is prove his identity and that he is Muslim. Next thing he would be a citizen like any other. However we have thousands of Christians who live in Pakistan and some are in government. On the other hand we are kicking out Muslims.

Does not quite fit in with your rubbish does it?

What Pakistan stands for is unfortunately not being reflected in its present actions.

But even you can't deny that being a security of Muslims is Pakistan's founding principle which we should strive towards.

shame on us.
No point in discussing this further. You must be just a kid. When you start using concepts like "shame" in referance to states that that either exposes one of two things. Either your a kid or semi literate.

In the conception of a state there are no concepts like shame. States are legal entities that only express interests. You need to read this up.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

No point in discussing this further. You must be just a kid. When you start using concepts like "shame" in referance to states that that either exposes one of two things. Either your a kid or semi literate.

In the conception of a state there are no concepts like shame. States are legal entities that only express interests. You need to read this up.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

Pakistan since our very inception was never intended to be just a small moth eaten state but an ideological forever expanding empire.

Perhaps my views for Pakistan and how I draw lessons from our ancestors and history are completely different than yours.

Back
Top Bottom