What's new

Only 27% in Pakistan Identify as Pakistanis First

Without anything to back up my claim, I think this 27% figure will double in a decade or so.

And identifying as a Pakistani first doesn't mean I am a bad Muslim.

Why? Do you love British imperialism? Do you love British India Company? Why not find out how our ancestors became part of India. They did not want to. It was the British that made "British India". Do you love this guy below? Do you want to reimpose his creation on us?

Charles_James_Napier_by_William_Edward_Kilburn,_1849-crop.png

Here "India Make" going on. Look who is making it?

tft-45-p-27-d-600x400.jpg

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/how-free-sindh-was-forced-to-be-india.424632/

Bruv YOU ARE A TRUE PAKISTANI LEGEND. I read your entire post and all the links. You have completely destroyed the absolute lie and myth that the land that makes up Pakistan was ever really part of india and that the Pakistani race are completely different in everyway to the indian race. The british tried to make us Pakistanis indian but they failed to do so. WELL DONE!

It's amazing to find out that 1000s of years ago even before Islam, our ancestors were still fighting and struggling to be a different entity and distance themselves from the indians and their ilk. Seems some things never change.

Someone like you is the answer to all of Pakistan's problems. If you could be leader of Pakistan we would become a superpower.

Lol @ india is the product of the cheshire regiment.

Last edited:
Identifying as a muslim first in Pakistan truely means that a person loves his country because Pakistan is an only islamic ideologial country in the world, its existence lies in Islam. So I say that we are actually (27+43) 70% first Pakistanies. Its only hizbu t tahreer propaganda that nationalism is haram.

"WATAN Ki MUHABBAT

EMAN Ki ALAMAT HAi" Al Hadees

Last edited:
Don't believe the 27% figure at all. Unlike any other nation on earth, the idea/notion of Pakistan is intertwinned with Islam, Islamic culture and ideals. So by default in the minds of most Pakistanis, being a Pakistani nationalist or patriot is the same as being a devout Muslim and vice-versa.

It is mostly due to Nationalism embedded not chosen which has always led to war....

People protecting the cause based on where they were born and what rights they think others should have? How is that less barbaric then the past?

Most Pakistanis see Muslim and Pakistani identity as a unified identity.

Just as there's no clear distinction between religion and nationality for most Hindu Indians because they worship India's rivers, mountains, lakes, stones, animals, etc etc.

These polls don't mean anything. Pakistani's love to identify themselves with religion, but how many are there who actually follow ISLAM? When you speak of religion, it implies that they are more concerned about Shia Sunni Wahabi Barelvi stuff, it doesn't prove anything that they are the true followers of ISLAM. Mention religion and their emotions rile up, ask them how many follow true Islamic teachings, they all will make excuses like " How they try to do their best". :angel:

You mean all the minorities in Pakistan are not patriot and are Anti-Pakistan?
Pakistan was made for muslims primarily. Minorities have chosen to stay, be here and they are more than welcome and no less Pakisyani however that will not change the ideology behind Pakistan and I think you know this precisely.

upload_2016-4-30_20-22-34.png

This is the breakup for India

51% - National Citizenship - Most of the Indians

6% - Being World Citizen - Idealists

9% - Local Community - Remote villages

17% - Religious Tradition - Muslims

13% - Race or Culture - Tamils and Northeast

Two Nation Theory (Muslim-Non Muslim) again visible from a simple survey :cheesy: A Muslim is always a Muslim first then a Pakistani, Indian, Irani, Arabi, Chines , Russian, American etc etc etc Beauty of Islam...

Nope , Check Indonesia, largest Muslim population in the world, but only 10 % identify themselves with their religion.

This concept of one's religion being their identity is only popular amongst Pakistanis, who fancy themselves to be more Islamic than rest of world.

Ya ya.... Thats why Muslim Arabs treat South Asian Muslims as filthy slaves.... Muslim Ummah is a delusion.
If u r not a muslim its non of ur business ! Even blood brothers have issues on each n every thing so be rational, and ummah is not a delusion ,for me a Indian muslim is brother and so is any muslim living in South Pole,,, at least u meet one of the member of what u think a delusional theoretical concept.

Nope , Check Indonesia, largest Muslim population in the world, but only 10 % identify themselves with their religion.

This concept of one's religion being their identity is only popular amongst Pakistanis, who fancy themselves to be more Islamic than rest of world.
If at current it's not the case then don't worry in near future it will be. Islam is powerful enough to defeat all "ism" be it Nationalism, Being a world citizen, Race or culture or even the local community(that majority of Indonesians opted as per survey)...

If u r not a muslim its non of ur business ! Even blood brothers have issues on each n every thing so be rational, and ummah is not a delusion ,for me a Indian muslim is brother and so is any muslim living in South Pole,,, at least u meet one of the member of what u think a delusional theoretical concept.

If at current it's not the case then don't worry in near future it will be. Islam is powerful enough to defeat all "ism" be it Nationalism, Being a world citizen, Race or culture or even the local community(that majority of Indonesians opted as per survey)...

Yaaa okk..all the best for that. :tup:

Without anything to back up my claim, I think this 27% figure will double in a decade or so.

And identifying as a Pakistani first doesn't mean I am a bad Muslim.

I am actually surprised that there are 27% who do not subscribe to Islam first (Islamic Ummah)

Of course if you are a Pakistani first you are a bad Muslim. I am not saying this. This is what I have heard (and learnt) from PDF that Islam expects from it's followers.

Back
Top Bottom