What's new

One month moratorium on rape

surya kiran

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Can we please have a one month ban on rape threads and immediate one month ban on any idiot bringing this topic to any thread. Its really getting out of hand. Indians run amok on Pak threads and Pakistanis run amok on Indian threads. For 1 month just shut this crap.

Can we please have a one month ban on rape threads and immediate one month ban on any idiot bringing this topic to any thread. Its really getting out of hand. Indians run amok on Pak threads and Pakistanis run amok on Indian threads. For 1 month just shut this crap.

Then it should work both ways, if our Indian friends would mind leaving sensitive Pakistani subjects alone, you will see that the community on PDF is more receptive to such limitations. Also if you find a report that breaches the rules, please use the report button.

Then it should work both ways, if our Indian friends would mind leaving sensitive Pakistani subjects alone, you will see that the community on PDF is more receptive to such limitations. Also if you find a report that breaches the rules, please use the report button.

I agree. Anybody bringing it up should be given a ban/suspension. Both nationalities.

so you guys dont want a dedicated rape section.. and stupid and disgusting rape news from all over the world thread? :feminist:

What are they?

I do not agree.. What needs to be banned is the immaturity seen in those threads.. Not the topic itself.. Which I believe is bigger for both Indian and Pakistan than the threat of terrorism

Are we a rape forum or a Defense forum? Social discussions should be kept to a minimum, especially on subjects such as religion and culture which tend to provoke to most responses.
Great idea . to me the forum has deteriorated into a political one rather than a defense one:)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom