What's new

One month moratorium on rape

Rape issues should be banned on both sides.
Are we a rape forum or a Defense forum? Social discussions should be kept to a minimum, especially on subjects such as religion and culture which tend to provoke to most responses.
If we can discuss liquor, women, semi-nude women and enjoy their attachments and detachments on a defence forums why CANT we discuss and condemn " Crimes against women".

Look at the lame excuse and all those who are making it. ITS YOU MALES ONLY who are feeling low to admit the reality.

Are that many rape threads opened on Pakistan? thought most were on terrorism.

YES these are go read.

And i favour posting all kinds of crimes against women that occur in Pakistan.

ITS YOU MALES ONLY who are feeling low to admit the reality.

Sister,

Please act rational, this blatant bashing of males because of what? Why have you suddenly included me in your hit list? Last i recalled, i was not forcing myself on others. This is one serious problem with Pakistanis, too emotional, too quick to play the blame game with the veneer of "righteousness".

Low to admit reality? How can you think speaking in such tone will be acceptable when no one here is denying that rape is an awful crime that should be condemned at every stage and at ever level, however as i read your comments I find that you are being illogical and irrational in your assumptions.

It is good to be ardent in your struggle, but to make statements like this about people who are only discussing how to best maintain forum health is not fair, as regards to the issue of booze and nude/semi nude women, please read my reply where I have requested we keep our roots as a Defense forum, there are many other PDF clones where people can discuss their social "narratives" to their hearts content.

CANT we discuss and condemn " Crimes against women".
Please quote one poster here, who is stating that condemning crimes against women in Pakistan, India or Timbuktu should be banned or restricted?

I am going to take my leave now, because frankly I find your allegations and tone unbecoming of someone who is respected and knowledgeable not only on the forums but beyond them.

Can we please have a one month ban on rape threads and immediate one month ban on any idiot bringing this topic to any thread. Its really getting out of hand. Indians run amok on Pak threads and Pakistanis run amok on Indian threads. For 1 month just shut this crap.

I agree. No one wants to discuss seriously on such threads. People of different countries only bash each other and try to prove one particular country is worse than the other. I have seen numerous instances of trolling too. Such things on a very sensitive issue dosnt look good.
Here is 1 example.
NOOOOOO, where will i troll then?

I agree. No one wants to discuss seriously on such threads. People of different countries only bash each other and try to prove one particular country is worse than the other. I have seen numerous instances of trolling too. Such things on a very sensitive issue dosnt look good.
Here is 1 example.
are you maybe talking about me?

Sister,

Please act rational, this blatant bashing of males because of what? Why have you suddenly included me in your hit list? Last i recalled, i was not forcing myself on others. This is one serious problem with Pakistanis, too emotional, too quick to play the blame game with the veneer of "righteousness".

Low to admit reality? How can you think speaking in such tone will be acceptable when no one here is denying that rape is an awful crime that should be condemned at every stage and at ever level, however as i read your comments I find that you are being illogical and irrational in your assumptions.

It is good to be ardent in your struggle, but to make statements like this about people who are only discussing how to best maintain forum health is not fair, as regards to the issue of booze and nude/semi nude women, please read my reply where I have requested we keep our roots as a Defense forum, there are many other PDF clones where people can discuss their social "narratives" to their hearts content.

Please quote one poster here, who is stating that condemning crimes against women in Pakistan, India or Timbuktu should be banned or restricted?

I am going to take my leave now, because frankly I find your allegations and tone unbecoming of someone who is respected and knowledgeable not only on the forums but beyond them.

i apologize if you felt offended.

2. It was NOT directed at you so why you even taken it as pointing at an individual. I know your good caliber and posting and knowledge. I was speaking about majority of you males on PDF are feeling uneasy to see rape threads or to say crimes against women news posted here and (i still stand by my statement).

3. forum health is affected in many ways and just banning posting of news on this most heinous crime rape against women on PDF will NOT and is NOT helping to improve the image.

Public-anger-over-the-gan-010.jpg

i think should not ban...it is brutal reality and we must face it.......till single case is exist

i apologize if you felt offended.

2. It was NOT directed at you so why you even taken it as pointing at an individual. I know your good caliber and posting and knowledge. I was speaking about majority of you males on PDF are feeling uneasy to see rape threads or to say crimes against women news posted here and (i still stand by my statement).

3. forum health is affected in many ways and just banning posting of news on this most heinous crime rape against women on PDF will NOT and is NOT helping to improve the image.

:)

No apology needed, i will leave this debate. :)

Better to ban those topic.let da thread be wt it is know fr cos a discussion on rape cases always ends up in a troll :closed:

Rapes cannot be banned throught world...it happens everywhere and people post it everytime...
Those people who are asking for ban on RAPE are only fools...
If you dont like the thread ...just ignore it and move on...
Why to ban it as if they are doing a favor to PDF...

If we can discuss liquor, women, semi-nude women and enjoy their attachments and detachments on a defence forums why CANT we discuss and condemn " Crimes against women".

Look at the lame excuse and all those who are making it. ITS YOU MALES ONLY who are feeling low to admit the reality.

YES these are go read.

And i favour posting all kinds of crimes against women that occur in Pakistan.

Dear Lady,

Crimes against women should get focus and sane discussions on the above are more than appreciated. But, getting into a measuring contest of where rape is less/more prevalent is disgusting to say the least. The request was to mods, to get idiots who get rape into discussions of ships, plans, tanks and missiles and what not banned or at-least force only senior member cafe to highlight the same for a month

No offence intended.

Dear Lady,

Crimes against women should get focus and sane discussions on the above are more than appreciated. But, getting into a measuring contest of where rape is less/more prevalent is disgusting to say the least. The request was to mods, to get idiots who get rape into discussions of ships, plans, tanks and missiles and what not banned or at-least force only senior member cafe to highlight the same for a month

No offence intended.

Banning wont solve any problem neither it will curb measuring contest

Back
Top Bottom