What's new

One liners :)

Sure it does.

No, it doesn't, I immediately returned to the topic of discussion. Had I wanted to divert the topic, I would not have bothered continuing the subject of discussion.

Yes, that's a good question. Read the preview and you may be able to figure it out, as well as answer several of the other questions you've posed.

Had you known the answers, you would have refuted my arguments a long time ago. Since this discussion has been fruitless, it's best to agree to disagree. No method of research is perfect, neither is it necessary to literally step in to the victim's shoes to conduct a good research. The quality of the research depends upon the competency of the researcher, an incompetent researcher is bound to produce a lousy research regardless of the methods involved in data collection.

On topic:

I think the slain care little if they sleep or rise again.
(Aeschylus; the Greek playwright & soldier)

Veni, vidi, vici [I came, I saw, I conquered].
(Julius Caesar; the Roman general, statesman, & writer of Latin prose)​

What's up Morsi!!
Morsi: What the hell is he doing here?
Chinese president: Just ignore him.
526316_424544604259042_1964267478_n.jpg

There is nothing in this Universe like infinity; it is just our inability to calculate.

By HRK.... :coffee:

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

because there's no blockade on Syria perhaps?

medical supplies being denied to resistance strongholds are still being provided via Turkiye & Libnan.

nice try though......(pretty clever)

God has gifted all women one sense extra then humans....

Oh Sorry I mean to say men...... ;)

"Researchers at the University of Waziristan in Sweden recently concluded that Ghairat inhibits and impedes the growth of brain cells, thus greatly reducing the chances of rational thought that might lead to deadly diseases such as Common Sense." link

Virtue, perhaps, is nothing more than politeness of soul.
(Honore de Balzac; Novelist & Playwright)

Faith, as an intellectual state, is self-reliance.
(Oliver Wendell Holmes; Physician & Author)

It is fact that some time Strong committed peoples never give way to evil force to fulfill their aims.. ( Like Pilot officer Rashid Minhas ).:triniti:

"This little example shown us how a little power make man more strong even the rest of world powers"...:mod:

"Finely Love is the weapon have more power than the rest of powers around the world"... :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom