What's new

One liners :)

you are wrong...................

love is a real as it can be so it lies on real axis
How can Love be real, if you can't even see it. :D

Its just chemical imbalance in our brain causing particular pattern of firing of neurons.....Idiot Synapses has made world a hell.:bunny:

P.S. Don't bring me same old logic, when a mother holds her child, etc. etc.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen!!

Its just chemical imbalance in our brain causing particular pattern of firing of neurons.....Idiot Synapses has made world a hell.:bunny:

What is real?If you think what you see,small feel is real then real is just electrical signals interpreted by your brain.............:P

copyright:Matrix

Peace has its price. -Epictetos-

(I think he meant the peace within human itself)

Show me you've read Black Like Me, or at least the preview, then we'll talk.

I know for a fact that even if I read that book a hundred times, you still won't accept that Muslims are forbidden from pretending to be non-Muslims except under the circumstances I told you about previously. I also admitted that the "experiment" we discussed earlier would broaden our understanding of the sufferings of our religious minorities. However, a Muslim can't go around around pretending to be Hindu or a Christian, neither can he or she take part in their religious rituals. That is why, it would be better to ask a willing non-Muslim to take part in such as experiment under the guidance & protection of Muslims in case something were to go wrong. Let that be the end of our discussion.

On topic:

He is best secure from dangers who is on his guard even when he seems safe.
(Publilius Syrus; the Latin writer)​

Well, if you can't see anything that proves it doesn't exist? From your logic; mentality, maturity, common sense, intelligence, sound and internet don't exist.

“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”

― Robert Wilensky

Well, if you can't see anything that proves it doesn't exist? From your logic; mentality, maturity, common sense, intelligence, sound and internet don't exist.
O boy, reality to which I am talking about is in different sense. :D

Red Herring. Excuse.

Quoting a small portion of a paragraph does not give much credibility to the claim that I attempted to divert the topic, especially since the remainder of the paragraph focused on the main subject of discussion.

Read the preview, then you can tell me why this opinion is 100% incorrect.

Why don't you tell me why my reason is a "100% incorrect", you have read the book haven't you? If this experiment isn't carried out, it wouldn't make much of a difference if any because there are other ways to learn about our minorities' sufferings. The quality of the research depends upon the researcher, while all research methods aren't equally effective, a combination of more than one method should provide a clearer picture to the subject of research. Besides, research does not necessitate literally stepping in to the victim's shoes, had that been the case, very few researches would have been valuable. That brings me to an important point, can a person pretending to be the victim truly understand the victim? Will a person pretending to be a follower of another faith truly understand their woes knowing that he or she isn't truly part of that community & even has a quick escape route if things get out of hand?

Lastly, I think that you are the perfect candidate for a research on sexual harassment of women in the work place. Since, by your own logic, the only way to feel the pain of & understand the victims is by stepping in to their shoes, it's evident that you are willing & required to undergo a sex change operation for this research. Do ensure that you write a book about your findings, I assure you that I would be the first to read its preview & buy it on Amazon.com. :rofl: I have a great suggestion for your book's title too, let me know if you want to hear it.

This is the end of our discussion, don't derail this thread any further.

On topic:

Adversity reveals the genius of a general; good fortune conceals it.
(Horace; the Roman soldier, scriba quaestorius, & poet)

Vae victis [Woe to the vanquished].
(Livy; the Roman historian)

The outcome corresponds less to expectations in war than in any other case whatsoever.
(Livy; the Roman historian)​

Quoting a small portion of a paragraph does not give much credibility to the claim that I attempted to divert the topic -
Sure it does.

Why don't you tell me why my reason is a "100% incorrect"
Yes, that's a good question. Read the preview and you may be able to figure it out, as well as answer several of the other questions you've posed.

Fear is NO Policy
Surrender is NO Option
سب سے پہلے پاکستان

:triniti:

Back
Top Bottom