What's new

One liners :)

"Show me one Pakistani who is not corrupt these days and I will show you how to spin moon on your middle finger"

- xyxmt

"Show me one Pakistani who is not corrupt these days and I will show you how to spin moon on your middle finger"

- xyxmt

220px-Abdul_Sattar_Edhi.jpg

imran_khan_shujabaad_jalsa.jpg

abdul-qadeer-khan-640x480.jpg

11865_196301189871_7883127_n.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

kaiser-cac2.jpg

qais-543.jpg

And me.

Please ask him to show us how to spin moon on the middle fingers?

"The best blood will at some time get into a fool or a mosquito."

--------------------------------------------Austin O' Malley.

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, & self-respect is the chief element in courage.
(Thucydides; the Greek historian)

The strong did what they could, & the weak suffered what they must.
(Thucydides; the Greek historian)

"The treatment of northeast people in many parts of India, of Muslims in Gujarat and the terror created in the tiny Hindu and other minorities in Pakistan are a disgrace to all of us. It shows that we are not really civilised."

- Markandey Katju

"The treatment of northeast people in many parts of India, of Muslims in Gujarat and the terror created in the tiny Hindu and other minorities in Pakistan are a disgrace to all of us. It shows that we are not really civilised."

- Markandey Katju

I couldn't respond on the other thread since it got closed. Refer to your own post again over here, & read what you quoted from my post. Concealment of faith is allowed under extraordinary circumstances, those include; the threat of persecution, torture, or death. Focus on the verse of the Quran. Religious extremism is one of the sources of our troubles, but bad governance plays an undeniable role in it as well.

On topic:

Even the bravest are frightened by sudden terrors.
(Tacitus; the Roman senator, historian, consul, & governor)​

" Seriuosness is the only refuge of the shallow ".

" Beware of those who attribute petty instructions to God ".

I couldn't respond on the other thread since it got closed. Refer to your own post again over here, & read what you quoted from my post. Concealment of faith is allowed under extraordinary circumstances, those include; the threat of persecution, torture, or death. Focus on the verse of the Quran. Religious extremism is one of the sources of our troubles, but bad governance plays an undeniable role in it as well.

On topic:

Even the bravest are frightened by sudden terrors.
(Tacitus; the Roman senator, historian, consul, & governor)​
Show me you've read Black Like Me, or at least the preview, then we'll talk.

You've got a lot of Western education so you know better. But you have absolutely no plans to enlighten your countrymen, right? On the contrary, you find it more attractive to apply your knowledge to exploit them for financial and political purposes, yes?

what are you saying dude? i think youre having delusions of some kind :what:

Most of the Relationships are COMPLEX, as Love lies on Imaginary Axis.

Copyright- Krait

P.S. People who knows Maths and complex numbers will get it.:D

Most of the Relationships are COMPLEX, as Love lies on Imaginary Axis.

Copyright- Krait

P.S. People who knows Maths and complex numbers will get it.:D
you are wrong...................

love is a real as it can be so it lies on real axis

Back
Top Bottom