What's new

One liners :)

Virtue, perhaps, is nothing more than politeness of soul.
(Honore de Balzac; Novelist & Playwright)

Faith, as an intellectual state, is self-reliance.
(Oliver Wendell Holmes; Physician & Author)
How's the book assignment going?

How's the book assignment going?

Have you undergone a sex change operation to study sexual harassment of women in the workplace yet? I am still waiting for you to publish your findings. Remember, it's important that you undergo the sex change operation. After all, by your own logic, the only way to carry out a research is to literally step in to the victim's shoes. :rofl:

Once you are done with that, I might consider writing a book about the troubles our religious minorities face. :lol:

...Once you are done with that, I might consider writing a book about the troubles our religious minorities face. :lol:
If you don't care, you don't care. Just don't go commenting around PDF saying you do for that makes you a hypocrite, yes?

If you don't care, you don't care. Just don't go commenting around PDF saying you do for that makes you a hypocrite, yes?

Aren't you exaggerating? I don't go around PDF discussing Pakistan's religious minorities, & I am not a hypocrite. Of course I care about our religious minorities, but that does not mean that I have the time or the resources to write a book about them. Any reasonable person should understand that. I could easily write an article about the issues they face though, but plenty of Pakistani journalists write about the troubles they face anyway, & their articles do happen to be quite good in my opinion. I would defend any innocent person that gets mistreated or abused in front of me, & I assure you that I care more about the people of my country than you ever could.

By the way, since you aren't willing to conduct a research regarding the sexual harassment of women in the workplace, does this mean that you don't care about the abuse of women? You pretend to be someone that stands up for the abused, but you aren't willing to carry out the research I advised you to? What a hypocrite!!!!!!! Remember, you must conduct this research by undergoing a sex change operation, because by your own logic; the only way to conduct a good research is to literally step in to the victim's shoes.

I don't agree with your logic of course, & that is why I am not willing to pretend to be a non-Muslim or take part in the religious practices of non-Muslims for the sake of the research. Besides, Muslims can't take part in the idolatrous practices of other religions.

Aren't you exaggerating? I don't go around PDF discussing Pakistan's religious minorities, & I am not a hypocrite. Of course I care about our religious minorities, but that does not mean that I have the time or the resources to write a book about them. Any reasonable person should understand that. I could easily write an article about the issues they face though, but plenty of Pakistani journalists write about the troubles they face anyway, & their articles do happen to be quite good in my opinion. I would defend any innocent person that gets mistreated or abused in front of me, & I assure you that I care more about the people of my country than you ever could.

By the way, since you aren't willing to conduct a research regarding the sexual harassment of women in the workplace, does this mean that you don't care about the abuse of women?

You are a Linguist, right?

You are a Linguist, right?

No bro, I completed my bachelors degree in Business Management last year. I just finished my internship some time back, & now I hope to start a proper job soon for experience before pursuing my Masters Insha Allah. What about you?

Aren't you exaggerating? I don't go around PDF discussing Pakistan's religious minorities, & I am not a hypocrite. Of course I care about our religious minorities, but that does not mean that I have the time or the resources to write a book about them.
Now whose exaggerating? You strike me as an avid reader but obviously you couldn't read a dozen pages of the Black Like Me book preview at Amazon.com.

....I assure you that I care more about the people of my country than you ever could.
You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

No bro, I completed my bachelors degree in Business Management last year. I just finished my internship some time back, & now I hope to start a proper job soon for experience before pursuing my Masters Insha Allah. What about you?

Mashallah, I really admire your writings, they are grammatically perfect with such a fine content. All the best... :)

Now whose exaggerating? You strike me as an avid reader but obviously you couldn't read a dozen pages of the Black Like Me book preview at Amazon.com.

What exaggeration are you talking about? I am fond of reading, but the reason I didn't read the preview of the book you suggested was simply because I was angry at your consistent trolling. I might read it later on, but the views & points I presented to you earlier aren't going to change. I am sure every reasonable person agrees with me.

You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

Stop making foolish comments. I have taken part in charity events & debates discussing societal ills at my school & university. That might not be a lot, but at least it's something. Rest assured, I would never be the one to just standby & watch while an innocent person gets mistreated.

Mashallah, I really admire your writings, they are grammatically perfect with such a fine content. All the best... :)

Thanks. :) Judging by your post, am I correct in assuming you are a linguist? If not, what field are you in bro?

I think I am going to have to be careful from now on, Solomon2 will probably go through every post I make to find a grammatical mistake. :lol:

What exaggeration are you talking about? I am fond of reading, but the reason I didn't read the preview of the book you suggested was simply because I was angry at your consistent trolling. I might read it later on, but the views & points I presented to you earlier aren't going to change. I am sure every reasonable person agrees with me.

Stop making foolish comments. I have taken part in charity events & debates discussing societal ills at my school & university. That might not be a lot, but at least it's something. Rest assured, I would never be the one to just standby & watch while an innocent person gets mistreated.

Thanks. :) Judging by your post, am I correct in assuming you are a linguist? If not, what field are you in bro?

I think I am going to have to be careful from now on, Solomon2 will probably go through every post I make to find a grammatical mistake. :lol:

My field of specialty is English Language-Information Technology. :cry:

My field of specialty is English Language-Information Technology. :cry:

That's cool, but why did you add a crying emoticon at the end? I am very fond of computers & other gadgets myself. Anyway, good luck to you too.

On topic:

Valour is the contempt of death and pain.
(Tacitus; the Roman Senator, Consul, Governor, & Historian)​

When you want to Reach on any destination than take sufficient info about it... Than you get it very easily other wise you waste time...

This is very simple but most of intellectual peoples does not remind it.. :mod: MoD

"There are four principal stumbling blocks to comprehending truth, which hinder well-nigh every scholar: the example of frail and unworthy authority, long-established custom, the sense of the ignorant crowd, and the hiding of one's ignorance under the show of wisdom."

- Roger Bacon

"Wars are not contrived in hamlets and villages; but the great cities collect the wood and kindle the fire, and the fire spreads and sweeps over the whole land."

"We should always prudently consider what the Lord commands us, lest our fervor boil over without reason or restraint."

"When crime is left unpunished it pollutes the whole country."

"No one should be prevented by his own sins from correcting those of others and, if necessary, punishing them."

"Just as there are in a military camp separate lines for each platoon and section, men are placed on the earth so that each nation may be content with its own boundaries....[thus] God, by his providence, reduced to order that which is confused."

"Since we are inclined to vice it cannot be but that, when we frequent corruption, the contagion spreads more widely."

"We must recognize that we are the cause of all the disorders in the world...If everyone would try to repress vices and iniquities and if, when there is evil, everyone tried to avoid it, God would certainly bless that response and we would have a desirable order among ourselves."

"The most important thing in a blessed life is to be always tranquil and at peace, terrorized by no one."

- Assorted sayings of John Calvin

Back
Top Bottom