What's new

One liners :)

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't.

George S. Patton

Get Married before you die - Sir Zaki

i apologise for not posting a one liner..just read this joke and thought i have to post this here...so enjoy..dont be angry with me!

In flight event - reported in a recent BA flight log

After British Airways flight BA293 reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is John Stirk - your captain for today. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from New York JFK to Manchester . The weather ahead is good, and we have a following jet-stream, so we should have a smooth, uneventful flight, arriving 30 minutes before our scheduled landing time. So sit back, relax and ............ OH, JESUS CHRIST!"

Absolute petrified silence followed from all the 225 passengers!

A few seconds later, the captain came back on the intercom:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my trousers!"

One relieved passenger broke the silence, and shouted back:
"You should see the back of mine mate!"

"Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it."

—Cale Yarborough

^^^ My signature quote :cheers:

Ammi Jaan main school jaa raha hon (Mohammad Ali in his late 40s i guess :rofl: )

Je tu raano naal viya Keeta, tay main teri boti boti, kat... kat kat ke, kutteyaan nu pa diyanga, sohniya.
-- Some Lollywood movie of Mustafa Qureshi

Back
Top Bottom