What's new

One liners :)

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lt. Aldo Raine:

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I need me eight soldiers. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. We're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... killing Nazis.

-Inglourious Basterds

Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps... and I want my scalps!

-Lt. Aldo Raine:

The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us

-Lt. Aldo Raine(IB)

"colonel . i think i just wet my pants" captain shreider 2 colonel von klemperer on advancing russian columns during battle of stalingrad

"I am not your maid!" - my mother, when i asked her to iron my shirt.
"I am not your mother!" - my maid, when i asked her to iron my shirt.

PS: I am not a male chavinist. I'm just really bad at ironing.

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."

-President Bush( to FEMA director Michael Brown, while touring hurricane-ravaged Mississippi, Sept. 2, 2005)

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

- George W. Bush (August 5, 2004)

"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. … He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.":rofl:

— George W. Bush (Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004)

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory.

Gen Patton.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

Gen .Patton

Back
Top Bottom