What's new

One liners :)

The greatest weakness of most humans is the hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are alive

I agree with this. Telling my parents how much I love them is very difficult sometimes.

**********​

Fas est et ab hoste doceri. [It is right to learn, even from the enemy.] (Ovid; the Roman poet)

Not quite a One Liner but...

The Prophet (PBUH) said:

"Allah the Almighty said:
I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me.
If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself;
And if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it.
And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length.
And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.
"

-Hadith Qudsi Number 15

A wise man learns from others experiences n mistakes.... Dnt know who said it... but thts what my father told me yesterday... @Zakki... i agree with u man.. thts true.. im a fool... ive messed up my life...

Marriage is a real eye opener.

Indeed!

Only after marriage you can realize what you were missing for all your life :lol: (i know i am twisting the meaning here)

@ topic

“Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”
And, I have faith in God... !

Just got blocked by Maryam Nawaz Sharif on twitter , these bastards can't take a few lines of criticism. :rolleyes:

"...a strong message to others like Afridi: close your eyes and your mouths if you know the location of other terrorists or else you will also be tried for crimes against the state."

- Muhammad Zubair

"...a strong message to others like Afridi: close your eyes and your mouths if you know the location of other terrorists or else you will also be tried for crimes against the state."

- Muhammad Zubair
Killing one person is called terrorism. Killing 100,000 is US foreign policy.
everyone know the location of america but america is approved by united nation and he have a license to kill innocent people because it's important for america's national security. So america is killing legally and terrorist illegally.

Back
Top Bottom