What's new

One liners :)

"...a strong message to others like Afridi: close your eyes and your mouths if you know the location of other terrorists or else you will also be tried for crimes against the state."

- Muhammad Zubair

Killing one person is called terrorism. Killing 100,000 is US foreign policy.
everyone know the location of america but america is approved by united nation and he have a license to kill innocent people because it's important for america's national security. So america is killing legally and terrorist illegally.

Allah works in mysterious ways. He blessed the Kafir French commandos in 1979 which saved Mecca from desecration and destruction by Islamist fanatics. In this case, Allah has blessed US with a powerful fleet of drones and a powerful military to strike the takfiri militants in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen and elsewhere who polluted Islam. It is Allah's will that Islamist fanatics must be annihilated by Kafir US military.

Allah works in mysterious ways. He blessed the Kafir French commandos in 1979 which saved Mecca from desecration and destruction by Islamist fanatics. In this case, Allah has blessed US with a powerful fleet of drones and a powerful military to strike the takfiri militants in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen and elsewhere who polluted Islam. It is Allah's will that Islamist fanatics must be annihilated by Kafir US military.

Ahhhh...! Here comes Allah's spokesperson; I'm not sure if we've ever had a 'Russian Prophet' before. Well anyhow - Congratulations !

Ahhhh...! Here comes Allah's spokesperson; I'm not sure if we've ever had a 'Russian Prophet' before. Well anyhow - Congratulations !

I was merely joking...

You may wish to debate on what I said though. Although it was a joke in face value, there is an element of truth in it...

Punjabi aundi-ah :azn:
It's midnight, I should be in bed, yep :lazy:

Its around 4:30 a.m (subhaaa) and I should be studying right now ! Gimme some pointers on getting banned without offending Zakii ! Koi roonei dhoonei walaaa scene na kahin ho jai na ! :D

Its around 4:30 a.m (subhaaa) and I should be studying right now ! Gimme some pointers on getting banned without offending Zakii ! Koi roonei dhoonei walaaa scene na kahin ho jai na ! :D

That's a tough one...I suggest you start trolling on every thread you can; ideally insulting members and their religion and country as well if possible. You should also randomly post outrageous images to offend others :D
But I doubt any of that won't offend or annoy him :lol:

The easiest thing to do is to just log off and start studying, trouble-free and less time-consuming :angel:

That's a tough one...I suggest you start trolling on every thread you can; ideally insulting members and their religion and country as well if possible. You should also randomly post outrageous images to offend others :D
But I doubt any of that won't offend or annoy him :lol:

The easiest thing to do is to just log off and start studying, trouble-free and less time-consuming :angel:

Says a guy whose strolling PDF whilst his Papers are going on ! Oh bhai...thats excruciatingly easier said than done ! :blink:

Aur...Papers kaise ho rahei hain ?

What is a man, but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves! (Clay Kaczmarek (Subject 16); Assassin's Creed Revelations)

"A student who spends his/her life planning for one single moment will inevitably meet suffocating disappointment; either because of the failure to meet that goal or because of losing the drive after achieving it."

- Areeb Mahamadi

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be lead, like sheep to the slaughter. (George Washington; The 1st US president)

Killing one person is called terrorism. Killing 100,000 is US foreign policy.
everyone know the location of america but america is approved by united nation and he have a license to kill innocent people because it's important for america's national security. So america is killing legally and terrorist illegally.

Its Called " In your Eyes I Am (Kalniak) Wileen & In My Eye Side You (Kalniak) Wileen...

537.thumbnail.jpg

“Pakistan does not give a damn about her youth, particularly the students. They must fully equip themselves with selfishness and self-centeredness for the arduous task lying ahead of them.”

- Mahwish Mahmood

Back
Top Bottom