What's new

One liners :)

"A curse upon honour! It brings to a nation nought but militarisation, conquest, conflict, and the pain of war. On the other hand, where reason has defeated honour, the results have been spectacular. "

- Pervez Hoodbhoy

''I suggest you to do War but Never Love, Because in War, Either you live Or you die. But in love, Neither you live Nor you die''
-Adolf Hitler

I forget Every thing but never forget this forum until i have access to this...
[AHMED85]:thinktank:

:triniti:

1) We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.

2) I don't need a million friends, I just need ONE that I can trust...

3) A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

4) “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

5) "Friendship Need Scarification So It Is Hard To Make The True Friends In Life"
[AHMED85]

Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing. (Benjamin Franklin; Scientist & Writer)

You can bear your own faults, and why not a fault in your wife? (Benjamin Franklin; Scientist & Writer)

"...German Muslim scholar Sven Muhammed Kalisch of the University of Münster surveyed the evidence in 2008 and concluded that no one resembling the Prophet Mohammed ever existed, and that the figure was concocted to serve the notion that the Arabs rather than the Jews were the chosen people."

- David Goldman

"...German Muslim scholar Sven Muhammed Kalisch of the University of Münster surveyed the evidence in 2008 and concluded that no one resembling the Prophet Mohammed ever existed, and that the figure was concocted to serve the notion that the Arabs rather than the Jews were the chosen people."

- David Goldman

lol..I thought such statement would be coming after at least five hundred years.

Back
Top Bottom