What's new

One liners :)

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein.

"Pakistanis did not believe in the death of Osama bin Laden, because the most tragic, heartrending and invisible casualty of terror in Pakistan has been the death of truth itself. "

- Dawn, May 2, 2012.

That or the fact that no proof was even shown; not even a single photo of him being there :coffee:

That or the fact that no proof was even shown; not even a single photo of him being there :coffee:
There was that video of OBL watching himself on TV.
If the U.S. had crucified OBL for public inspection at 1 World Trade Center in New York City, don't you agree with me that there would still be doubters that the body was real?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize :angel:

Menachem_Begin_2.jpg

You are late, somebody has already done that.

^ Modern day slavery, true Fact
But this same "slavery" made our lives easier I believe. We don't have to hunt or farm anymore, the law protects us etc. It's overall I think much better

Civilisation = Slavery

"The test of democracy is freedom to criticize."

- David Ben-Gurion

Criticise as much as you want, but obey - Kant.

yeah! freedom to criticize as long as it doesnt involve raising any questions about things like holocaust or israel policy

to do so would make you a jew-hatin anti semite :laugh:

tip your long black hat this way, i got some dimes and quarters for you

Never sell 3 things in your life your family your heart and your self respect

Guys plsss pray for me have a very very important exam today starting at 11:00 Am (ist)

yeah! freedom to criticize as long as it doesnt involve raising any questions about things like holocaust -
For people from distant places who are new to the subject, yes. But what excuse do you have, you're right here in town! You can go to the Holocaust Museum and there you can look up the computerized photocopies of transport records of Jews to the extermination camps. Unlike me, you probably won't find any of your relatives on it.

"He climbs highest who helps another up."

- Chinese fortune cookie

Back
Top Bottom