What's new

Once again the Indian Defence Minster Worried

I guess it also 'little complicated' with China and Bangladesh who often play hide and seek with India. Look at the history. India allowed herself to be invaded by Moguls, British, French, Portuguese etc... India is vulnerable because you allow it. There is also reluctant for Indians to be proud of their army compared to Pakistan. Indian Army is mainly staffed with North Indians (Sikhs), while the south looks at the defense profession as a lower level function

I guess it also 'little complicated' with China and Bangladesh who often play hide and seek with India. Look at the history. India allowed herself to be invaded by Moguls, British, French, Portuguese etc... India is vulnerable because you allow it. There is also reluctant for Indians to be proud of their army compared to Pakistan. Indian Army is mainly staffed with North Indians (Sikhs), while the south looks at the defense profession as a lower level function

You seem to know awful lot about us.. and probably thats why you are awfully wrong about south-indians looking at defense profession as low level...Max. of our defense establishments are in south only for obvious reasons..

It is irrelevant to talk about the number of defense establishments in south vs North. I am not talking about the location, but the numbers

Is int a fact that there is disproportionate number of Northern staff in the army compared to the south vis a vis the population?. Most in South prefer to avoid jobs in ARMY but rather choose Engineering/Medical fields?

In simple words

1. The Indian defence minister is whining once again.

In details

2. He is claiming as Indian Airforce has a superiority over PAF therefore US and China in a bid to end this superiority is arming PAF :hang2:

The bottom line

3. India should cry louder even if Pakistan buys a dagger so that the world should believe its not a dagger but a supersonic jet or a nitrogen bomb which will damage India

yahan puri ramayan khatam ho gayi,uske bad aakar bolti ho Zardari Lanka ka Raja tha

Every nation is always concerned about the capability of its adversary,so they r bound to think about it

If u call this whining then go first and keep the mouth shut of ur leadership,from Arihant to ABM always crying about the growing military imbalance

It is irrelevant to talk about the number of defense establishments in south vs North. I am not talking about the location, but the numbers

Is int a fact that there is disproportionate number of Northern staff in the army compared to the south vis a vis the population?. Most in South prefer to avoid jobs in ARMY but rather choose Engineering/Medical fields?

You know a lot about us...makes me wonder if you are really from USA.

Anyways replying to your point:-

There are more Infantry battalions from the north than the south but that doesnt mean that no one from the south wants to serve in the army.

A lot of officers in the infantry battalions are from south India.

But in India the defence forces are looked upon with respect and as far as i know people from every region want to join Army.

Anthony should look to increase INDIA,S current defense budget of 2.5% of GDP to 3% thats about $40 billion per year.

Which is 7 times wat Pakistan can afford to spend.

And then ANTHONY should ask for 10% of India,s massive $280 billion forex reserve bank account to double the MMRCA deal and buy more israeli and russian weapons

its only 10% or $28 billion.

"You know a lot about us...makes me wonder if you are really from USA"

let me ask you a question. Do you need to be a citizen of a country to know about the country? I have many Asian friends here who are highly knowledgeable in how the employment visa/green card process flows. You ask this to an average american, and they will be ignorant.

Why is that, many Indians I come across are condescending ?

"You know a lot about us...makes me wonder if you are really from USA"

let me ask you a question. Do you need to be a citizen of a country to know about the country? I have many Asian friends here who are highly knowledgeable in how the employment visa/green card process flows. You ask this to an average american, and they will be ignorant.

Why is that, many Indians I come across are condescending ?

Then your friends are not familiar with the IA.

Tell me one thing...what point are you trying to make?

If it is that we should attack Pakistan then let me tell you that we both are armed with nuclear weapons and a war would prove to be devastating.

'Tell me one thing...what point are you trying to make?'

You are drinking cool-aid. You are just proving my point that Indians don't have the balls.

If it has been any other country in the world, they would have acted appropriately to an act that killed 200 of their citizens. To make sure this does not happen again. The Realty is that this will get repeated because you are establishing that India is a soft state. If you accuse some one of harming you gravely, and your reaction is ....to brush it aside, than it is called cowardliness.

'Tell me one thing...what point are you trying to make?'

You are drinking cool-aid. You are just proving my point that Indians don't have the balls.

If it has been any other country in the world, they would have acted appropriately to an act that killed 200 of their citizens. To make sure this does not happen again. The Realty is that this will get repeated because you are establishing that India is a soft state. If you accuse some one of harming you gravely, and your reaction is ....to brush it aside, than it is called cowardliness.

I believe The United States of America has extra balls!

I mean how many people got killed in 9/11...round about 3000?

Look at what you did after that...Afghanistan war total killed till now...1315.

Iraq war total killed till now...4424.

Wow...in order to take the revenge of 3000 people you killed round about 6000 more Americans.

And the best thing is that even with your extra balls you are no where near a win in Afghanistan.

honest & sincere defence minister ever. it's good that he gave this statement & will only help india's defence capability by procuring more advanced equipments for IAF..

We do have the balls and we are not cowards. There is a reason for us to be the world leader. The point is: we are not afraid that we will lose our lives. That is called 'Bravery'. After 9/11, we have prevented attacks unlike India where terrorist attacks have become Common.

I would be worried if I were an Indian Defense Minister. Indians don't have the balls to defend or attack invaders. They come running to us to complain about cross border terrorism. However this does not stop many from dreaming that India will be a Super Power soon.

:disagree: No my dear ..Infact ur president always sends a woman to woo our male politicians when tensions are on high.
And this is done to save the a$$es getting roasted on afghan pak border..Hope u got it..
so when ever there is some terrorist attack in india America runs to india and pleads(uses its political/financial clout) infront of us to save US army a$$es..Got it.but this elephant is growing with some objectives in mind and once they are obtained u can no longer contain it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom