What's new

On President Xi Jinping's Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh

You have been doing this and still able to do nothing Man admit it you can nothing about China

We are doing this man because we can do it.
Like some of our neighbours we dont succumb to some foreign pressure.Just wait and watch kid how things are playing in this 21 st century.

latest news says both armies are maintaining a distance of 200 meters from each other. that means they have taken positions, this distance is standard rifle shooting distance.
Lol.
Noone is going to shoot here.You should cut down this warmongering mentality.

I take it as ignorance. CHina will nerver open fire at first, it's our national policy.

It's easy to be a key board warrior, i promise you will pee in your pants when you sent to the frontline.

Never gonna happen.

On what basis do you think that India has the ability to take Aksai Chin back?

Then forget any of your neighbors is going to pay heed to whatever you say or do at the borders. You amass a million people to shout at the border and I can assure you India will do the same till you are forced to fire the first bullet. We know how you fight or how you been fighting for decades on that LAC. We will be returning all the favors in the same coin as you do. India isn't the aggressor nor it harbors any expansionist agenda based upon some millennium old maps, but its not going to loose anymore territory to anyone. If you have some old qualms with the British about some lines on the maps, I would suggest you go and sort it out with them don't push India to the edge where we openly become aggressors like the Japanese or the Viets. While your real strategic friends are third world nations like Pakistan and NK, India isn't going into that same league of friends and your acts like the ones on LAC will help India to look more steadfastly for friends who can really hurt Chinese in the long run. Thats up to you, you want to be friends or you want us to be enemies.

P.S. Don't make personal remarks about someone till you don't know him/her personally. I can assure you that you wouldn't have seen that many real weapons as many I have fired.

You have been doing this and still able to do nothing Man admit it you can nothing about China
We have been posting policemen within Chinese borders and they have been able to do nothing about it.

let's Give U.S. a military base and let's see what happens then ,we can't have any investment at the cost of our national integrity.. but of'c the anti national bigots will disagree...lol modi was being so aggressive towards upa during his election speeches about UPA"S inaction towards china's incursions yet now he's not doing anything this is truly shameful,we act like as if we are impotent's ..now i hope they reach up to new Delhi and let our gover'n stand still do nothing about it !god bless india

let's Give U.S. a military base and let's see what happens then ,we can't have any investment at the cost of our national integrity.. but of'c the anti national bigots will disagree...lol modi was being so aggressive towards upa during his election speeches about UPA"S inaction towards china's incursions yet now he's not doing anything this is truly shameful,we act like as if we are impotent's ..now i hope they reach up to new Delhi and let our gover'n stand still do nothing about it !god bless india

You really are impotent if you do something like the bold part
India and China have peaceful borders. Not even a single bullet fired in the last 3 decades. But Chinese like to play mind games. Please understand, life at borders is boring so let the soldiers enjoy their game

Do we look lik pakistanis... that givong base to china... us... saudi.... uae.... and proud of it!!!

We will have bases outside india.

You really are impotent if you do something like the bold part
India and China have peaceful borders. Not even a single bullet fired in the last 3 decades. But Chinese like to play mind games. Please understand, life at borders is boring so let the soldiers enjoy their game

if you don't have the guts to defend your country you might as well let somebody else do it for you ,so why not ?we are buying all military hardware's from the united states we have no military disputes with them ,anyways the point being you should at least issue a warning to the chinese counterparts you can't jst act like lame ducks and do nothing about it .or do you want the chinese to peacefully take over all of our AP then Delhi and so on?how many bullets were fired when Russia took over Crimea ?

if you don't have the guts to defend your country you might as well let somebody else do it for you ,so why not ?we are buying all military hardware's from the united states we have no military disputes with them ,anyways the point being you should at least issue a warning to the chinese counterparts you can't jst act like lame ducks and do nothing about it .or do you want the chinese to peacefully take over all of our AP then Delhi and so on?how many bullets were fired when Russia took over Crimea ?

My friend, you are not reading the articles and posts by senior Indian members carefully. You are concentrating more on the trolls/cheerleaders/chinese members.
Once more, let me repeat, India and China, both are transgressing into each other's area. Just a matter of perception. As Indians, we see Chinese in-cursing into our territory but as Chinese you can see the opposite as there is no defined border

Last edited:
Then forget any of your neighbors is going to pay heed to whatever you say or do at the borders. You amass a million people to shout at the border and I can assure you India will do the same till you are forced to fire the first bullet. We know how you fight or how you been fighting for decades on that LAC. We will be returning all the favors in the same coin as you do. India isn't the aggressor nor it harbors any expansionist agenda based upon some millennium old maps, but its not going to loose anymore territory to anyone. If you have some old qualms with the British about some lines on the maps, I would suggest you go and sort it out with them don't push India to the edge where we openly become aggressors like the Japanese or the Viets. While your real strategic friends are third world nations like Pakistan and NK, India isn't going into that same league of friends and your acts like the ones on LAC will help India to look more steadfastly for friends who can really hurt Chinese in the long run. Thats up to you, you want to be friends or you want us to be enemies.

P.S. Don't make personal remarks about someone till you don't know him/her personally. I can assure you that you wouldn't have seen that many real weapons as many I have fired.
You have right to make friends as you like, we don' care whether you gang up with our enemy or not. Don't take CHina for granted, we won't have to do anything dampen our interests to please India. Will China compromise her land? NO! Will CHina downgrade her relationship with Pakistan to make India happy? NO! Don't forget we defeated the UN army in Korea in 1950, not to metion any other enemy.

Try your best to call white black, since when China plans to attack AP and Delhi? According to your judgment, the only good leader of India is the one who allows IA to shoot the first bullet? We had received lots of warning from India goverment, we take it seriously. Why you guys are so agitated like the war has begun?

Last edited:
The stand-off at Chumur had started almost a week ago.
New Delhi: The fresh transgression by the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Ladakh's Chumur that began on Thursday morning -- hours before Chinese President Xi Jinping landed in India -- tuned grave by late night. In terms of numbers, this is the third. One other has been on at Chumur, and one in Demchok. But going by the scale, this is the worst Chinese transgression in years.

Late night reports said the face-off at Chumur had got worse, with 1000 Chinese troops entering 4-5 km inside the Indian territory. India has rushed in reinforcements. In the morning, 100 Chinese soldiers had joined the existing 300.

The fresh transgression had come as a surprise to the Indian troops too, who had been aware of the other two incidents, which had been on for a week. Forty personnel of the Chinese army are camping out at Demchok.(Read: Ahead of Chinese President's Visit, A Fresh Transgression by China in Ladakh)

Efforts to resolve the transgressions have so far proved fruitless.

Two flag meetings between India and China on Thursday - one in the morning and one in the evening - remained inconclusive.

A marathon 12-hour meeting on Monday was equally fruitless. The border issue is to be one of the key topics of discussion between Mr Xi and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The stand-off started almost a week ago at Chumur, which stands at the intersection of the international border and the Line of Actual Control, the de facto border between the two nations. The Chinese soldiers had brought in in heavy construction equipment and a large labour force to try and build a road up to the border. (Read: Chinese Troops Enter Ladakh With 'This is Our Territory' Flags: Sources)

India objected strongly, sending troops as close as possible to the disputed site. After five days of deadlock, China sought a flag meeting -- which took place on Monday but remained inconclusive. (Read: Chinese Graziers Pitched Tents in Ladakh in Fresh Incursion Attempt: Sources)

Perhaps to divert focus from Chumur, the Chinese side objected to an irrigation canal being built at Demchock about 80 km away and sent hundreds of civilians to protest. The standoff at Demchock, unusually, is now between Indian and Chinese civilians.
Story first published: Sep 18, 2014 00:31 IST

What, for instance? They are not BD that you can do a cowardly massacre like Peelkhana!!

My friend, you are not reading the articles and posts by senior Indian members carefully. You are concentrating more on the trolls/cheerleaders/chinese members.
Once more, let me repeat, India and China, both are transgressing into each other's area. Just a matter of perception. As Indians, we see Chinese in-cursing into our territory but as Chinese you can see the opposite as there is no defined border
Very good pont you put there, the two armies are engaging with each other in disputed area. Neither of them will compromise or pull back until some tacit understanding reached. Let diplomacy work.

Some Indian members here seem so keen to see a war between CHina and India, i hope you guys will send you own sons and daughters to the frontline instead of being a key board warrior leaning agaist the chair.

i don't see any chinese media reporting about how the indian side put up tents across the other part of the chinese area,transgressions are not ok ,we should take a firm stand against the chinese aggression ,by taking a firm stand i don't mean you should go around bombing the tents you should at least issue warnings to them talk to them do something you are doing nothing ! i mean where is modi's 56 inch chest now?he was aggressively bashing THE upa during his election speeches , now he is doing nothing about it ...as a citizen of India i'm disappointed ...

You have right to make friends as you like, we don' care whether you gang up with our enemy or not. Don't take CHina for granted, we won't have to do anything dampen our interests to please India. Will China compromise her land? NO! Will CHina downgrade her relationship with Pakistan to make India happy? NO! Don't forget we defeated the UN army in Korea in 1950, not to metion any other enemy.

Try your best to call white black, since when China plans to attack AP and Delhi? According to your judgment, the only good leader of India is the one who allows IA to shoot the first bullet? We had received lots of warning from India goverment, we take it seriously. Why you guys are so agitated like the war has begun?

PLA is circulating maps claiming AP as its own territory you are doing transgression you are putting up tents you surrounded 100 indin soldiers as hostages and you expect us to stay shut?

What, for instance? They are not BD that you can do a cowardly massacre like Peelkhana!!
They do that too Bangladesh because you have hardly 40 good Fighter Jets even that is I am saying more if you increase your force with Army around 400000 with 200000 with an Air Force 250 plus 4.5 Fighter Jets and around 16 Frigates and Corvettes and around 4 to 6 modern Submarines than even India will think before messing with you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom