What's new

On President Xi Jinping's Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh

you also ask them and see what they tell. please, do not demoralize indian forces because i guess you are deliberately doing that. my last reply to you.

I only questioned your nationality. I never said anything about Indian forces.

Typical false flag behavior.

e2d29fbd5c852cfbc79b7eb0dc39524d.gif

More troops in border face-off between India and China -

Even as Prime Minister Narendra Modi showed Chinese President Xi Jinping the sights on the Sabarmati riverfront, Indian and Chinese troops reinforced numbers in the eyeball-to-eyeball positions in southeast Ladakh after a second flag meeting in three days ended inconclusively.

Three battalions of the Indian Army were also moved to the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

if border conflict happens again, China and India will be in hell forever. Both countries shall grow up matured to handle these issues.

You are right friend.Noone get anything if a conflict happens.West will become winner .we cant allow that.

India media always prefer to make a huge fuss when there is some glitches happen.

Those who in the top of GoI knows how to handle this situation.
Neither we give up our territory nor we damage our relation with China.

indian government has already said that this matter will be handled by army alone, it was told in a diplomatic manner but it means the present government has given full authority to the army to engage chinese troops, so indian government will not intervene.

Asked whether New Delhi would raise border issues like the ongoing LAC confrontation during talks on Thursday with President Xi, India's foreign ministry spokesperson, Syed Akbaruddin responded, "Our brave sentinels on the border will address any issue that happens on the border."

India media always prefer to make a huge fuss when there is some glitches happen.

I think we need to wait for few more days. The people on border know how to handle these situations.

IA and PLA have been maintaining good peaceful environment overall for so many years. I expect they would solve this issue also peacefully. We should trust the leadership of IA and PLA to be mature.

I pretty much believe it would be soon resolved.

indian government has already said that this matter will be handled by army alone, it was told in a diplomatic manner but it means the present government has given full authority to the army to engage chinese troops, so indian government will not intervene.

Asked whether New Delhi would raise border issues like the ongoing LAC confrontation during talks on Thursday with President Xi, India's foreign ministry spokesperson, Syed Akbaruddin responded, "Our brave sentinels on the border will address any issue that happens on the border."
A goverment shall step down immediately if it lost controls on the army. You seem trying to exaggerate the situation.

A goverment shall step down immediately if it lost controls on the army. You seem trying to exaggerate the situation.

latest news says both armies are maintaining a distance of 200 meters from each other. that means they have taken positions, this distance is standard rifle shooting distance.

Calm down kid.
According to latest reports we also send 1000 soldiers in to border ,additional 3 battalion.Just wait and watch .How you can handle your border without the so called non state actors.
You have been doing this and still able to do nothing Man admit it you can nothing about China

According to reports, over 1,000 Chinese soldiers crossed the border into Chumar, intensifying the face off with the Indian Army. The Indian army has reportedly rushed three battalions to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the sector.

Chinese army makes fresh incursion into Ladakh; PM Narendra Modi likely to raise issue with President Xi Jinping | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

China---- around 1400(1000+ 300+100).
Indian Army alone,over 2700 soldiers..(in IA,1 Battalion=around 900 soldiers)
Paramilitary-- around 300-400
like Seagram's,Make it Large... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

latest news says both armies are maintaining a distance of 200 meters from each other. that means they have taken positions, this distance is standard rifle shooting distance.

distance of a standard banner drill.seriously,since when you're following this kind of "Indo-China Standoff"??is that your first one??

You have been doing this and still able to do nothing Man admit it you can nothing about China

and they can't do anything about us..its a stalemate. :lol:

they will stay there in confrontation and wait for order to pull back. No one wants a war unless war-monger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom