What's new

On President Xi Jinping's Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh

you are the kind of people who are demoralizing indian forces and people. i am talking facts because i am showing evidence.
not only me. Many other long term Indian member on the forum have asked the Mods to check your nationality. No one believes you from India.

India never attacked sny country.... nt even pakistan.... we will nt do anything first.... ball is in china court... what they want.... business or war....

This is not a dharna this is enemy soldiers 1000 of them entering your border again and again and you are able to do nothing but now I know why because you basically have accepted defeat from China you know you can do nothing about China in your mind have now accepted defeat sad for you

Why don't you go and say the same thing to the Chinese? That everyday Indian soldiers go in there border and they are able to do nothing?

This is not a dharna this is enemy soldiers 1000 of them entering your border again and again and you are able to do nothing but now I know why because you basically have accepted defeat from China you know you can do nothing about China in your mind have now accepted defeat sad for you
China is very much dedicated to keep the border status quo unless someone want to change it. India shall build new type of relationship with CHina, it depends on the wisdom of Xi and Modi.

not only me. Many other long term Indian member on the forum have asked the Mods to check your nationality. No one believes you from India.

you also ask them and see what they tell. please, do not demoralize indian forces because i guess you are deliberately doing that. my last reply to you.

Calm down kid.
According to latest reports we also send 1000 soldiers in to border ,additional 3 battalion.Just wait and watch .How you can handle your border without the so called non state actors.

China is very much dedicated to keep the border status quo unless someone want to change it. India shall build new type of relationship with CHina, it depends on the wisdom of Xi and Modi.

We always like a good relationship with China.

indian prime minister modi has already said what he had to say and is waiting for xi jinping's reply. what wisdom you are talking about then?

Back
Top Bottom