What's new

On President Xi Jinping's Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh

I Know This But happens Frequently It Will Keep happening Until It Will get Solve Its Very complicated Issue.But Creating huge Fuss About Such Incidents Only Creates Panic in Normal Public These Channels Are Still Living in Nehruvian Era And Still have Hysteria About Indian Loss in 1962 But Living in Past Won't Help you to Maintaining good future

look, many members know here, i said it weeks ago if not months ago that india will get aksai chin back and this is now happening. how did i know it beforehand?

The stand-off at Chumur had started almost a week ago.
New Delhi: The fresh transgression by the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Ladakh's Chumur that began on Thursday morning -- hours before Chinese President Xi Jinping landed in India -- tuned grave by late night. In terms of numbers, this is the third. One other has been on at Chumur, and one in Demchok. But going by the scale, this is the worst Chinese transgression in years.

Late night reports said the face-off at Chumur had got worse, with 1000 Chinese troops entering 4-5 km inside the Indian territory. India has rushed in reinforcements. In the morning, 100 Chinese soldiers had joined the existing 300.

The fresh transgression had come as a surprise to the Indian troops too, who had been aware of the other two incidents, which had been on for a week. Forty personnel of the Chinese army are camping out at Demchok.(Read: Ahead of Chinese President's Visit, A Fresh Transgression by China in Ladakh)

Efforts to resolve the transgressions have so far proved fruitless.

Two flag meetings between India and China on Thursday - one in the morning and one in the evening - remained inconclusive.

A marathon 12-hour meeting on Monday was equally fruitless. The border issue is to be one of the key topics of discussion between Mr Xi and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The stand-off started almost a week ago at Chumur, which stands at the intersection of the international border and the Line of Actual Control, the de facto border between the two nations. The Chinese soldiers had brought in in heavy construction equipment and a large labour force to try and build a road up to the border. (Read: Chinese Troops Enter Ladakh With 'This is Our Territory' Flags: Sources)

India objected strongly, sending troops as close as possible to the disputed site. After five days of deadlock, China sought a flag meeting -- which took place on Monday but remained inconclusive. (Read: Chinese Graziers Pitched Tents in Ladakh in Fresh Incursion Attempt: Sources)

Perhaps to divert focus from Chumur, the Chinese side objected to an irrigation canal being built at Demchock about 80 km away and sent hundreds of civilians to protest. The standoff at Demchock, unusually, is now between Indian and Chinese civilians.
Story first published: Sep 18, 2014 00:31 IST

On President Xi Jinpings Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh - NDTV
Indians this is ultimate humiliation start doing something :D

Lol lol :

You are calling this dharna as a humiliation.
They are just tenting and protesting in a disputed area.
Humiliation means surrendering of thousands of soldiers and losing of half of nation.Something that happened about 43 years ago.

This is just Chinese grand standing, they are in a habit of only blowing trumpets and nothing more. Even with so many territorial disputes, do let me know when Chinese fire even a single bullet any where in its vicinity. Who cares what China claims based upon some archaic maps, what we control is ours.period. If Chinese have the guts then remove those India soldiers from those positions and control those positions, but then, they can only send fishing boats and unarmed civilian to fight their battles.

This is just Chinese grand standing, they are in a habit of only blowing trumpets and nothing more. Even with so many territorial disputes, do let me know when Chinese fire even a single bullet any where in its vicinity. Who cares what China claims based upon some archaic maps, what we control is ours.period. If Chinese have the guts then remove those India soldiers from those positions and control those positions, but then, they can only send fishing boats and unarmed civilian to fight their battles.
I take it as ignorance. CHina will nerver open fire at first, it's our national policy.

It's easy to be a key board warrior, i promise you will pee in your pants when you sent to the frontline.

look, many members know here, i said it weeks ago if not months ago that india will get aksai chin back and this is now happening. how did i know it beforehand?
Never gonna happen.

On what basis do you think that India has the ability to take Aksai Chin back?

Last edited:
You guys are absolutely over-confident,Nehru was just as naive as you are.

XI jin Ping's visit to India is not begging for peace, we make a proposal for peace. It's choice to take it or not. Try to shoot the first bullet along the border, see what happens. 50 years past and you should refrain conflict from happening again.

We Will give danda on border and welco
e in delhi. lol we will do business with our enemy....

but....

But pakistanis..... taller than ^ and deeper than ocean frndship... nt even visiting due to security reasons.... lol ...isnt this humiliation?

I take it as ignorance. CHina will nerver open fire at first, it's our national policy.

It's easy to be a key board warrior, i promise you will pee in your pants when you sent to the frontline.

Never gonna happen.

On what basis do you think that India has the ability to take Aksai Chin back?

india has already sent three battalions of mountain strike forces as per reports. indian air force is getting ready, missiles are getting ready, everyone is just waiting for xi jinping to leave india. just wait and see. you have no idea of present indian government which never gives empty threats.

india has already sent three battalions of mountain strike forces as per reports. indian air force is getting ready, missiles are getting ready, everyone is just waiting for xi jinping to leave india. just wait and see. you have no idea of present indian government which never gives empty threats.
I'm sorry you are not Modi, time to take pills.

Vese wo IAF wala Dialouge to killer he .... But , 14th Corps is moving its soldiers and its true . Last night PM calls Chinese PResident onn incursion and even today MEA confirm it will raise the issue During summit level talks . I prefer diplomatic ways then gun powder .

You guys are absolutely over-confident,Nehru was just as naive as you are.

XI jin Ping's visit to India is not begging for peace, we make a proposal for peace. It's choice to take it or not. Try to shoot the first bullet along the border, see what happens. 50 years past and you should refrain conflict from happening again.

nehru days are gone, forget india's former governments. indian government has already said india will firmly defend its 3,500-km border which means india will defend aksai chin which is part of india. to understand it, read this thread

Assertive India behind frequent border stand-offs in Ladakh?

Vese wo IAF wala Dialouge to killer he .... But , 14th Corps is moving its soldiers and its true . Last night PM calls Chinese PM on incursion and even today MEA confirm it will raise the issue During summit level talks . I prefer diplomatic ways then gun powder .

yes, if xi jinping accepts india's 3,500-km long border, then there is no need to resort to firepower. but china has to vacate aksai chin peacefully.

He is not from India. The way he exaggerates seems fishy. Seems to be a false flag.

you are the kind of people who are demoralizing indian forces and people. i am talking facts because i am showing evidence.

nehru days are gone, forget india's former governments. indian government has already said india will firmly defend its 3,500-km border which means india will defend aksai chin which is part of india. to understand it, read this thread

Assertive India behind frequent border stand-offs in Ladakh?

yes, if xi jinping accepts india's 3,500-km long border, then there is no need to resort to firepower. but china has to vacate aksai chin peacefully.

you are the kind of people who are demoralizing indian forces and people. i am talking facts because i am showing evidence.
Sounds like India overwhelms China nowadays, i get confused. If you wanna a fight, let us fight.

so what? Dare you shoot the first bullet?

Lol lol :

You are calling this dharna as a humiliation.
They are just tenting and protesting in a disputed area.
Humiliation means surrendering of thousands of soldiers and losing of half of nation.Something that happened about 43 years ago.
This is not a dharna this is enemy soldiers 1000 of them entering your border again and again and you are able to do nothing but now I know why because you basically have accepted defeat from China you know you can do nothing about China in your mind have now accepted defeat sad for you

Back
Top Bottom