What's new

On President Xi Jinping's Day One in India, Over 1,000 Chinese Troops Intrude 4-5 Km Inside Ladakh

China is not a bellicose country, neither India.
i don't see any chinese media reporting about how the indian side put up tents across the other part of the chinese area,transgressions are not ok ,we should take a firm stand against the chinese aggression ,by taking a firm stand i don't mean you should go around bombing the tents you should at least issue warnings to them talk to them do something you are doing nothing ! i mean where is modi's 56 inch chest now?he was aggressively bashing THE upa during his election speeches , now he is doing nothing about it ...as a citizen of India i'm disappointed ...

PLA is circulating maps claiming AP as its own territory you are doing transgression you are putting up tents you surrounded 100 indin soldiers as hostages and you expect us to stay shut?
It's disputed land, we don't have official demarcation down there. Every time you guys pretend yourself like victim,and this time as hostages? keep make it up! Gesus Christ. You can't always describe PLA as devil and IA as saint. You just try to fool the India people by fabricating the truth or exaggerating things. You media is CHina-centred, not the contra-versa.

I won't believe anything from India media

It's disputed land, we don't have official demarcation down there. Every time you guys pretend yourself like victim,and this time as hostages? keep make it up! Gesus Christ. You can't always describe PLA as devil and IA as saint. You just try to fool the India people by fabricating the truth or exaggerating things. You media is CHina-centred, not the contra-versa.
Leave the trolls aside bro. 90% of these trolls are ignorant about real issue there. They don't even know that these incursions happens where border is not demarcated and both armies patrol up to their perception of border line which overlap on some points( hence confrontation sometimes). Both countries consider those disputed land as theirs and not allowed to build permanent structure in that disputed strip but both patrol allover in that land.

This troop build up is probably a chinese reaction for the President's visit to Vietnam.

pranab-mukherjee.jpg

India-Vietnam oil blocks deal just a commercial act: President Pranab Mukherjee - The Economic Times

In a strong message to China on a day when the Chinese President Xi Jinping arrived in India, President Pranab Mukherjee made it clear that India's oil exploration activities in South China Sea since 1988 are only commercial actions, and no "political angularity" should be drawn into it.

I won't believe anything from India media

we have video evidence of what you have been doing(i'm not allowed to post any links ) ,don'tr try to act like saints you are only appeasing the chinese worshiping sheep's here on pdf ,we know you have dispute with almost every other country in the region be it Vietnam,Philippines, japan heck even with the Russians you have a border dispute but i don't blame you guys you are a major power you will do what you need to ,what serves your interests but as a citizen of india i only blame my people and my government .

we have video evidence of what you have been doing(i'm not allowed to post any links ) ,don'tr try to act like saints you are only appeasing the chinese worshiping sheep's here on pdf ,we know you have dispute with almost every other country in the region be it Vietnam,Philippines, japan heck even with the Russians you have a border dispute but i don't blame you guys you are a major power you will do what you need to ,what serves your interests but as a citizen of india i only blame my people and my government .
How do you know if those incidents not happen in areas where border is not demarcated? Stop being an ignorant. All these incursions happened where border is not demarcated( Daulat beg old I, Chumur etc) because of different perception of border as both countries consider border there according to their perception which sometimes overlap. These things are going on since 47 and will go on till border in those areas are mutually specified.

They do that too Bangladesh because you have hardly 40 good Fighter Jets even that is I am saying more if you increase your force with Army around 400000 with 200000 with an Air Force 250 plus 4.5 Fighter Jets and around 16 Frigates and Corvettes and around 4 to 6 modern Submarines than even India will think before messing with you
We messed wd even bigger force... result a big surrender in 1971... lol

What, for instance? They are not BD that you can do a cowardly massacre like Peelkhana!!
U need brain enhamcement pills. stop believing in foolish jokes.

They do that too Bangladesh because you have hardly 40 good Fighter Jets even that is I am saying more if you increase your force with Army around 400000 with 200000 with an Air Force 250 plus 4.5 Fighter Jets and around 16 Frigates and Corvettes and around 4 to 6 modern Submarines than even India will think before messing with you
yes zarvan will provide funds..

How do you know if those incidents not happen in areas where border is not demarcated? Stop being an ignorant. All these incursions happened where border is not demarcated( Daulat beg old I, Chumur etc) because of different perception of border as both countries consider border there according to their perception which sometimes overlap. These things are going on since 47 and will go on till border in those areas are mutually specified.

it is you who's being the ignorant sheep here when our own defnece ministry has claimed that the chinese are violating and intruding inside our area now ,if we go by your logic pakistani army should take over kashmir since it is also a disputed area and they claim kashmir and we should also allow bangldeshis to take our land since we also have land disputes with them ,but no you will protest why the double standard?i'm not saying we should go around bomb each other but we should at least confront the chinese (which we did )today and solve this issue but if they continue it's high time we take strong action against them!we will not be held hostage ,we are not going to submit we will defend our land ..

it is you who's being the ignorant sheep here when our own defnece ministry has claimed that the chinese are violating and intruding inside our area now ,if we go by your logic pakistani army should take over kashmir since it is also a disputed area and they claim kashmir and we should also allow bangldeshis to take our land since we also have land disputes with them ,but no you will protest why the double standard?i'm not saying we should go around bomb each other but we should at least confront the chinese (which we did )today and solve this issue but if they continue it's high time we take strong action against them!we will not be held hostage ,we are not going to submit we will defend our land ..
You are a nut case and doesn't even understand what I am saying. There is a difference between disputed territory with well marked border like that of LOC and disputed territory with no demarcated border like those in some areas at LAC hence both have different perceptions of border in those areas which quite a time overlap ie what we think is ours is also considered by China since no defined border. Modi and Xi both announced today that these incursions happens because borders are not demarcated or defined at some areas on LAC and which is needed to be defined. Now don't quote me again if you don't understand this simple thing.

Last edited:
You are a nut case and doesn't even understand what I am saying. There is a difference between disputed territory with well marked border like that of LOC and disputed territory with no demarcated border like those in some areas at LAC hence both have different perceptions of border in those areas which quite a time overlap ie what we think is ours is also considered by China since no defined border. Modi and Xi both announced today that these incursions happens because borders are not demarcated or defined at some areas on LAC and which is needed to be defined. Now don't quote me again if you don't understand this simple thing.

for you it is ok that the chinese are intruding inside our area for you it's just a confusion screw what our defense ministry had to say ,for you it will be ok if we allow even the pakistanis to take over kashmir since they claim it so and tomorrow it will be"ok"for sheep's like you if the PLA takes over the whole of AP it's just a confusion our media is just making unnecessary fuss chinese holding 100 of our soliders chinese putting up tents inside our territories are just confusions to you !

for you it is ok that the chinese are intruding inside our area for you it's just a confusion screw what our defense ministry had to say ,for you it will be ok if we allow even the pakistanis to take over kashmir since they claim it so and tomorrow it will be"ok"for sheep's like you if the PLA takes over the whole of AP it's just a confusion our media is just making unnecessary fuss chinese holding 100 of our soliders chinese putting up tents inside our territories are just confusions to you !
So what's your plan how should IA tacle this issue

Sigh! As I said nut case. Keep on blabbering.

We messed wd even bigger force... result a big surrender in 1971... lol

U need brain enhamcement pills. stop believing in foolish jokes.
He is excited to troll India with Chinese daddy..Let him calm down..Pakistanis live in fantasy:eek:

ask modi not me this is his job not mine ,we did raise the issue today if they do not stop then we really need to act

ok sheep keep worshiping your Chinese masters
Modi done his job by appointment of 2 battalions to the area indian army start aggressive patrolling and firm position maintained. So what you want next

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom