What's new

On Insulting Muslims

Again ....you tube has plenty of them... ( I do feel sorry for you....I imagine it must be like defending the metsger compound...harder and harder...you try to put up reasonable arguements...but the tards make everything you say meaningless....)

Do not feel too sorry too soon. You should hear his views on the Jews.

Again ....you tube has plenty of them... ( I do feel sorry for you....I imagine it must be like defending the metsger compound...harder and harder...you try to put up reasonable arguements...but the tards make everything you say meaningless....)

You miss the point entirely. Your comment, and mine, was about government restrictions on free speech.

Europe has laws against such speech as I indicated; the fact that youtube has videos is outside European jurisdiction. However, you can be sure that, if someone in those countries was found to have posted such videos, they would be prosecuted by European authorities.

You miss the point entirely. Your comment, and mine, was about government restrictions on free speech.

Europe has laws against such speech as I indicated; the fact that youtube has videos is outside European jurisdiction. However, you can be sure that, if someone in those countries was found to have posted such videos, they would be prosecuted by European authorities.
Absolutely correct!

Islam is hte fastest growing religion in the world COZ OF THE WAY MOST OF THE MUSLIMS BREED!!and is not coz suddenly people (non Muslims) are finding Islam to be a super religion. come on mate.. check your figures.

Really do u have any thing to back up that hate of yours.And in your case if you weren't that ugly or creepy looking you might have been able to procreate

Everyone is expressing their viewpoints, whereas, you're here just to stir things up.

I just ignore him. He is still hurting from the thrashing I gave him over his ubiquitous anti-Muslim rants (and religious proselytizing), so he is trying to make an issue of my unabashed opposition to Zionism.

Like many Zionist apologists, he tends to conflate Zionism with Judaism.

art-protest3-620x349.jpg

786997-protest-involves-children.jpg

This was today in Sydney.

I think Muslims need to grow a thicker skin. This is exactly the kind of response they were expecting to get out of Muslims.

Hmmmmm ...... Sydney is in Australia right?

Which parent would make their kid hold a placard like that man?

Disgusting?

Naaah.

To truly understand why the West keeps on shamelessly provoking Muslims, by insulting our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H) knowing it would hurt the Muslims all over, well Allama Iqbal has explained it very well in his poetry. if we could truly understand the essence:Not only this..but the sorry state Muslims all over the world are in..today and its causes.. Very insightful poem by Allama Iqbal:

Iblis ka farman apnay siasi farzandon ke naam

La kar barahmanon ko Siyasat ke bich mein
Zun-naariyon ko dair-e-kohan se nikaal do

Woh faaqah-kash keh maot se darta nahi zara
Ruh-e-Muhammad os ke badan se nikaal do

Fikr-e-Arab ko de ke farangi takhai-u-laat
Islam ko Hijaaz-o-Yaman se nikaal do

Afghaniyon ki ghairate deen ka hay yeh elaaj
Mulla ko oon ke koh-o-dman se nikaal do

Ehle haram se oon ki rawayaat chhin lo
Aahu ko marghuzare khutan se nikaal do

Iqbal ke nafas se hay lale ki aag tez
Aise ghazal-sara ko chaman se nikaal do

Orders of Satan to his political progeny (English translation: taken from a youtube video by DISNA)

Embroil the Brahmans in statesmanship’s maze,
Make them discard their girdle, creed and ways.
The mendicant whom death can’t affright, Take
Mohammad’s soul from his mould and expedite.

Dye Arab thought in Frankish fancy’s hue,
From Hejaz and Yaman expel the Muslims true.
The Afghan’s zeal for Faith You can assail
By exiling Muslim priests from hill and dale.
Snatch customs of those, who own Muslim creed,
Banish musk-yielding deer from Cathay’s mead.
My songs in Muslim hearts ignite a flame,
Turn out such singer from park for this blame.

786997-protest-involves-children.jpg

This was today in Sydney.

I think Muslims need to grow a thicker skin. This is exactly the kind of response they were expecting to get out of Muslims.

This poster in the hands of an innocent kid is despicable. I would rather deplore his parents who had the temerity place this in his lands.

This poster in the hands of an innocent kid is despicable. I would rather deplore his parents who had the temerity place this in his lands.

The mother is too busy uploading that photo on facebook!

It is a fact that increasingly radicalism is moving away from the parent lands and moving to the cloistered communes on Western soil.

Little surprise then why the West is panicking. And rightly so.

The mother is too busy uploading that photo on facebook!

I missed that small detail in the picture though looking at it the second time, it is pretty obvious. The child services should take congizance of this and remove the kid from his parents lest they will pollute this child's mind with extremist views.

Back
Top Bottom