What's new

On Independence Day | Behold the incredible shrinking India

ahh so now you are talking about the intellectual discourse of Indians!well then you better should talk to me as first of all i wanna see your intellectual level..
man believe it or not but the Indian economy (though it has been going through a slowdown for the past couple of years) is still growing @5% each year (that's equivalent to about $100 billions) and this year the prediction is that we'll grow at around 5.5-5.8%.well from the international point of view its actually way above the average growth:coffee:.

First of all, 5% growth is not really 5% growth if the rupee depreciates to the point that it is negating the real GDP growth rate of the country.

For example, India is indeed (optimistically) projected to grow at 5.5%-6% for 2013, but the rupee depreciation has led the IMF to publish numbers that project a net GDP decrease for India in 2013.

When you are a poor country with a budget deficit worth 5% of GDP, a total public debt reaching 70% of GDP (higher than any emerging economy), and a trade deficit that is the 2nd worst on Earth, you should not expect your economy to do good.

And your foreign reserves, worth approx. $300 billion in 2012 dollars, can't stem the tide for long. India is collapsing because she has a huge population with very low technical skills. Other than the few islands of programming – in reality, much of which is actually pretty low-level stuff – and widespread knowledge of the English language (which makes India a good destination for call centers but not much else), there is nothing else that will push India into further high-paced growth.

The low quality of Indians human capital reveals the “demographic dividend” that India is supposed to enjoy in the coming decades is a wild fantasy. A large cohort of young people is worse than useless when most of them are functionally illiterate and innumerate; instead of fostering well-compensated jobs that drive productivity forwards, they will form reservoirs of poverty and potential instability.

Koreans are midgets... hahaha, what does that make you dirty stunted animals? The average Korean is taller than the average Indian... Look it up your braindead Indian midget.

You are brain dead enough to chose Korean flag. I thought chinese dislike Koreans

Wow, what a waste of space.

I don't care about the relevance of India; I just care about refuting the arrogant Indians who think of the things you rightly acknowledged above.

Again, a South Korean getting ulcers over Indian arrogance ? :D Are you certain that you are a human being ? :D

I say we start by marrying our cousins and letting USA drone strike us:yahoo:.

No need "paa jee", cousin and niece marriage is very popular in Tamil Nadu. Oh needless to say we won't following your 333% rise in child rape either, as ,much as you want to follow the drone strike policy.

No need "paa jee", cousin and niece marriage is very popular in Tamil Nadu. Oh needless to say we won't following your 333% rise in child rape either, as ,much as you want to follow the drone strike policy.

Lmao it's not very popular, ask anyone of the Tamil Nadu members. And thanks for calling me paa jee. I deserve the respect.

Lmao it's not very popular, ask anyone of the Tamil Nadu members. And thanks for calling me paa jee. I deserve the respect.

Known, quite a few in my time and many of them were married to their cousins and one or two to nieces. Although I my have gone too far with "very popular", it would be nice to see official figures. As for the "paa jee" remark, it's leaning more towards sarcasm.

Known, quite a few in my time and many of them were married to their cousins and one or two to nieces. Although I my have gone too far with "very popular", it would be nice to see official figures. As for the "paa jee" remark, it's leaning more towards sarcasm.

Okay listen buddy, I wasn't intending to attack all Pakistanis but the guy a replied too was attacking India. I'm not sure about statistics but I found this. "India's Muslim minority represents about 12% of its population (excluding Jammu and Kashmir) and has an overall rate of cousin marriage of 22% according to a 2000 report."

Okay listen buddy, I wasn't intending to attack all Pakistanis but the guy a replied too was attacking India. I'm not sure about statistics but I found this. "India's Muslim minority represents about 12% of its population (excluding Jammu and Kashmir) and has an overall rate of cousin marriage of 22% according to a 2000 report."

No problem and anyone likewise attacking india is plain silly. As for report which is factually correct, 22% isn't a very high percentage to be honest. That's around 2 in ten unions.

Koreans are midgets... hahaha, what does that make you dirty stunted animals? The average Korean is taller than the average Indian... Look it up your braindead Indian midget.

Genetically Koreans and Mongolians are considered two of the biggest made peoples of the Asian stock.. I can personally attest to that, Being a Rugby player I have played against Korean sides couple of times and some of those boys are truly well built..Sorry to be off topic but curious to know.. Is it because Koreans consume protein especially beef than any others in the region or is that a myth?

Genetically Koreans and Mongolians are considered two of the biggest made peoples of the Asian stock.. I can personally attest to that, Being a Rugby player I have played against Korean sides couple of times and some of those boys are truly well built..Sorry to be off topic but curious to know.. Is it because Koreans consume protein especially beef than any others in the region or is that a myth?

Well, most Koreans originated from Northern part of Asia, while most Japanese originated from Southern part of Asia. Generally speaking, SE Asians are shorter than E Asians. It's the same with Europeans. North Europeans tend to be taller than Southern Europeans.

And Koreans are also probably most obsessed in the E Asian region with building up our bodies..

That's true and I have seen quite a few well built Korean guys in the US.

Here is one famous example.

ohf_05cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom