What's new

On Independence Day | Behold the incredible shrinking India

Yup India is doomed. Only in India do we have a small percentage of our population which haven't moved into the 21st century and still hold onto some religious or cultural bigotry ; only in India do we have that crime against women known as rape and sexual harassment; only in India do we have a small percentage of malnutrition and corruption. Only in India do we face a pollution problem and the need to increase and improve our water supplies and garbage reticulation programmes. Just because some foreigner from the west declares India to be doomed, many South Asians are going ballistic with joy. Heaven help us Indians :D

man i am homeless without clothes when will superior Chinese rescue me:cry:

Just ask "East Asia United" to help you.:laughcry:

Is he Chinese?why he is not showing his Superior Chinese flag:undecided:

Can't wait to see that clown JayAtl's reaction to this. Bet he is already digging up more 'China collapse' and 'China faking numbers' articles on Google. :lol:

That troll cracks me up.

Real entertainer!

Our lordship,King of Kings:yay:

Puts it all in one sentence.

India is not growing, or even at a standstill. Rising, shining India is now shrinking, much like the sizes of our wallet, spaces for free speech, places to be safe, and our appetite to fight back.
Ok, thanks for pointing that out. India sucks! I would recommend to the Government of India to follow the shining example set by Pakistan! :D

Congrats Pakistan! :pakistan:

Everyone will displace the Indians.[/QUOTE]

Oh so even Koreans have problems with India and Indians...nice...any other nationalities joining the "IhateIndia" group??

The intellectual discourse with Indians is really quite breathtaking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, I am Chinese, and you are a Black African (the people you hate simply because of their color, even though they are lighter-skinned than you).
I am black you are yellow,you dirty fellow:yay:

The intellectual discourse with Indians is really quite breathtaking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, I am Chinese, and you are a Black African (the people you hate simply because of their color, even though they are lighter-skinned than you).

North Korea and South Korea = BEST FRIENDS!! China and Japan = BEST FRIENDS!! East Asia truly is United:rofl::rofl:

North Korea and South Korea = BEST FRIENDS!! China and Japan = BEST FRIENDS!! East Asia truly is United:rofl::rofl:

Where did I say they are united you brain-dead Indian? That is just a username; something I hope for the future, and not even united in the way you are referring to... united against outsiders, but I still want all independent nations of course.

Brain dead Indian.

What "intellectual discourse". Indians gave up having any form of discussion with people like you ages ago. To you it may seem like you are engaging in "breathtaking intellectual discourse". To us we are entertaining a troll by trolling you back. To you this is the height of "intellectual discourse" :D

Back
Top Bottom