What's new

On Independence Day | Behold the incredible shrinking India

I am black you are yellow,you dirty fellow:yay:

Actually my skin color is so light that I have pink cheeks. So proud of myself, I don't have to be a White slave beggar.

What "intellectual discourse". Indians gave up having any form of discussion with people like you ages ago. To you it may seem like you are engaging in "breathtaking intellectual discourse". To us we are entertaining a troll by trolling you back. To you this is the height of "intellectual discourse" :D

I responded with facts. Indian GDP growth has halved from it's peak. Indian debt to GDP ratio is the highest of all major developing nations. India's currency is the worst-performing on the entire Asian continent, and the 2nd worst performing on the planet.

I know you Indians can't understand that these are *facts*, and not trolling attempts directed at your country. You don't know how to tell the difference.

Where did I say they are united you brain-dead Indian? That is just a username; something I hope for the future, and not even united in the way you are referring to... united against outsiders, but I still want all independent nations of course.

Brain dead Indian.

Don't get rude you little midget Korean. If your name is "East Asia United" then that obviously means you think East Asia is united:cuckoo::omghaha:. Understand logic you little Korean:).

Don't get rude you little midget Korean. If your name is "East Asia United" then that obviously means you think East Asia is united:cuckoo::omghaha:. Understand logic you little Korean:).

There is a good chance, infact am almost certain that this guy is a chinese false flagger. No need to bring Korea or Koreans into this.

Just ignore him.

Koreans are midgets... hahaha, what does that make you dirty stunted animals? The average Korean is taller than the average Indian... Look it up your braindead Indian midget.

Actually my skin color is so light that I have pink cheeks. So proud of myself, I don't have to be a White slave beggar.

I responded with facts. Indian GDP growth has halved from it's peak. Indian debt to GDP ratio is the highest of all major developing nations. India's currency is the worst-performing on the entire Asian continent, and the 2nd worst performing on the planet.

I know you Indians can't understand that these are *facts*, and not trolling attempts directed at your country. You don't know how to tell the difference.

Nope. We understand these issues you put forward. We are humble enough to never claim anything more than we are, a nation which is transforming economically but nonetheless faces enough challenges to yet be met. You on the other hand false flag as a South Korean, diss India expecting us to respond to your trolling and yet believe that you are engaging in an intellectual discussion. Which sweat shop do you supervise by the way ? :D

Lower Indian economy = lower budget for RAW and Army, meaning peace for each and every neighbor!

Nope. We understand these issues you put forward. We are humble enough to never claim anything more than we are, a nation which is transforming economically but nonetheless faces enough challenges to yet be met. You on the other hand false flag as a South Korean, diss India expecting us to respond to your trolling and yet believe that you are engaging in an intellectual discussion. Which sweat shop do you supervise by the way ? :D

The sweatshop called India...

I stated the facts, and then people responded with trolling attempts by questioning my nationality, like you are doing right now.

And btw, no you are not humbly facing your problems. If you were you wouldn't have people talking about enslaving Chinese people to work as servants, enslaving White people to become servants, becoming a superpower in 10-15 years, and landing on the Moon before you even reach orbit (you will probably be the first sentient species in the Milky Way galaxy to have accomplished such a feat.. Congrats).

“Over the course of my years here, I have begun to wonder whether India will be the country that will grow and grow and never undergo that transformative disruption,” writes Stephanie Nolen in a moving essay reflecting on her 5-year stint at the Globe & Mail’s South Asia bureau chief........

But we’ve grown accustomed to our reducing circumstances much like sleepy lobsters in a warm pot. The price of onions which raised such hue and cry merely a year ago is now greeted with a weary shrug. We spend less on ‘luxuries’, our maids skimp on vegetables, in other parts of the country, people survive on one pitiful — sometimes fatal — meal a day. India is not growing, or even at a standstill. Rising, shining India is now shrinking, much like the sizes of our wallet, spaces for free speech, places to be safe, and our appetite to fight back.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/on-i...d-the-incredible-shrinking-india-1033247.html

I respectfully disagree with this post. India is growing at breakneck speed. Obviously, the author has not watched India 2030 video yet.

The sweatshop called India...

I stated the facts, and then people responded with trolling attempts by questioning my nationality, like you are doing right now.

And btw, no you are not humbly facing your problems. If you were you wouldn't have people talking about enslaving Chinese people to work as servants, enslaving White people to become servants, becoming a superpower in 10-15 years, and landing on the Moon before you even reach orbit (you will probably be the first sentient species in the Milky Way galaxy to have accomplished such a feat.. Congrats).

1. Okayyyy...let's work on the assumption that you are South Korean. Wtf has India's issues got to do with you ? Doesn't your country have enough of its own problems to be bothering yourself with issues pertaining to India which geographically and politically has no bearing on South Korea ?

2. Hey , some of our people have their aspirations such as enslaving Whites, Chinese, Pakistanis , Bangladeshis (ok we succeeded in that department at least :D) ...again how does that affect South Koreans ?

3. Let's agree that Indians have this aspiration to become a supa poowa in 10-15 years ...again how that affect a South Korean ?

4. Let's assume that Indians have this dream to apply the metaphysical laws of Hinduism and use yoga to reach the moon without passing the orbit...again ..how does that affect a South Korean?

Applying the above rationale questions to a rationale situation, the Indians here have reached the conclusion that you are a false flagger and therefore are nothing short of a fake. Hope that helps :D

hahaha pdf pdf pdf....u can dream anything.......wait for india collapse....beware it doesnt fall on u nd demolish u...:lol:

1. Okayyyy...let's work on the assumption that you are South Korean. Wtf has India's issues got to do with you ? Doesn't your country have enough of its own problems to be bothering yourself with issues pertaining to India which geographically and politically has no bearing on South Korea ?

2. Hey , some of our people have their aspirations such as enslaving Whites, Chinese, Pakistanis , Bangladeshis (ok we succeeded in that department at least :D) ...again how does that affect South Koreans ?

3. Let's agree that Indians have this aspiration to become a supa poowa in 10-15 years ...again how that affect a South Korean ?

4. Let's assume that Indians have this dream to apply the metaphysical laws of Hinduism and use yoga to reach the moon without passing the orbit...again ..how does that affect a South Korean?

Applying the above rationale questions to a rationale situation, the Indians here have reached the conclusion that you are a false flagger and therefore are nothing short of a fake. Hope that helps :D

Wow, what a waste of space.

I don't care about the relevance of India; I just care about refuting the arrogant Indians who think of the things you rightly acknowledged above.

Not just shrinking, more likely to collapse.
man you guys are so funny:lol:!India will only collapse in your wet dreams:rofl:,guys wake up you are talking about a country having a $2+trillion economy and probably the fourth strongest armed forces in the world plus it's an active nuclear and space power.
sometimes i feel for these trolls as their only dream is to watch India collapsing(well it'll remain a dream for a very very very long time in the future in all probability)....

India is growing no doubt but need restructure.

The intellectual discourse with Indians is really quite breathtaking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, I am Chinese, and you are a Black African (the people you hate simply because of their color, even though they are lighter-skinned than you).
ahh so now you are talking about the intellectual discourse of Indians!well then you better should talk to me as first of all i wanna see your intellectual level..
man believe it or not but the Indian economy (though it has been going through a slowdown for the past couple of years) is still growing @5% each year (that's equivalent to about $100 billions) and this year the prediction is that we'll grow at around 5.5-5.8%.well from the international point of view its actually way above the average growth:coffee:.

Back
Top Bottom