What's new

Olympics 2008 Results & Discussions

704180517d9482b5ec4bef103504631f.jpg

75 kg is not ban tom weigh right in any way? Or some new theory will be floated to prove that point?

China beats Germany to play for gold in Women's Hockey

feb4ff16007ebe5167f58506ed1d2846.jpg

China is headed to the Women's Hockey finals after defeating Germany 3-2 in the first of two semifinal matches on Wednesday, August 20.

Bolt again! he went on breaking another record on men's 200M race by 19"30 and won the gold medal. this is not human, he's extraterrestrial.

China beats Germany to play for gold in Women's Hockey

China is headed to the Women's Hockey finals after defeating Germany 3-2 in the first of two semifinal matches on Wednesday, August 20.

Best of luck for gold

yes happy news this is the best perfomane india has put forward........1 gold,1 bronze and still counting...........bronz is sure but vijaiyendar still can go forward and possibly win a gold..............don get carried away with this pray for gold:D

By the performance of Pakistani boxers who didn't even qualify for the olympics.

Neither did any Swedish boxers, so what? In other words this doesn't prove much.

Still, I'm curious, how do the results from the Olympics prove what, 1,2,3,4,5,6, is it Indians thinking that they've proved me wrong. I don't think any 6 of your brains can explain to me, how the results contradict "the nameless theory". Quite the contrary, if you combined all 6 of your brains to equal my one brain (a 6:1 ratio, that sounds familiar), I doubt you could still answer this and prove how those results prove me wrong. :cool:

Neither did any Swedish boxers, so what? In other words this doesn't prove much.

Still, I'm curious, how do the results from the Olympics prove what, 1,2,3,4,5,6, is it Indians thinking that they've proved me wrong. I don't think any 6 of your brains can explain to me, how the results contradict "the nameless theory". Quite the contrary, if you combined all 6 of your brains to equal my one brain (a 6:1 ratio, that sounds familiar), I doubt you could still answer this and prove how those results prove me wrong. :cool:

Is there is something remained to prove?

Is there is something remained to prove?

Alright..Apparently, some theory or other that I quoted some time ago, was picked up by the poster "Always Neutral" (he really is always neutral :smokin: ), and it was proof that that theory was wrong.

Now, I'm curious as to how it proves that theory wrong if all the boxers that do well for India are from the Northwest India. Remember this isn't pro boxing, it doesn't prove that India has the best boxers, or even good boxers, these are amateur boxers. So, let's ignore the comparisons to other countries.

The question..how does 1 Bronze medal at the Olympics disprove this nameless theory which poster "Always Neutral" brought up.

All 6 Indian brains may combine and confer. A 6:1 ratio sounds fair to me :devil:

Back
Top Bottom