What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have told the numbers of the post...

Shariah? You got to be kidding me Prophet Ibrahim only got Suhuf not Book!
Doesn't mean that his nation didn't have their own laws.

For example, Hazrat Musa AS came with Shariah but Hazrat Eesa did not. so his people are obliged to follow Hazrat Musa's Shariah.

Anyways Hazrat Ibrahim's sunnah will not be preferred over Sahih Hadith.

For example, Hazrat Musa AS came with Shariah but Hazrat Eesa did not. so his people are obliged to follow Hazrat Musa's Shariah.

Why will it not? When in the Quran we read we believe in the Prophets and everything are we kidding ourselves or is that a new joke? Did ALLAH tell us their examples to fill up the Quran and not to be followed?

We take the doa of Nabi Yunus AS and till date it is the preferred doa coz Prophet Muhammad reminded us of it!

That's good enough man....More than good enough considering what some folks do to their own brethren.
I repeat what the fk are you talking abt?!

I'm not a leftist not a fuckin tightest .. Nor a liberal nor conservative ..

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.

This is a massive thing to say as a south Asian and i wish you the best. There is a lot of suspicion around seculars - people seem to think Islam will disappear if it is separated from the state, when the truth is Islam flourishes most beautifully when allowed to grow on its own.

Some of the best Muslims come from secular countries like the USA, UK and even India. When i fast for Ramzan, i do it of my own accord not because it is against the law - and i'm a much better person because of it.

It was mentioned to Isa A.S to follow Sharia of Musa A.S and the silsila continued. There are things in Hadith that are Orders by Prophet because Allah ordained it to Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, hadith are collection with information which many are Sunnah and many Fard. Prophet himself recited many duas that Ibhraim A.S used to say/ask.

Ehl e Hadees are perfectly fine with Sahih Muslim and so are all Muslims who follow any one of the 4 schools of thought.
Allama Iqbal (ra) has described weak Ahadees, as SHAAZ or MURSAL,the ones which do not conform to the spirit or Mafhoom of Quraan.

I dont have the energy right now to discuss the rest of the your post which would require me to fully apply my mind.

Here is a simple part though that I can discuss easily.
The fact is that a religious community does not need its own person to rule them is evident throughout India. But proving that does not mean that for a 100 years continuously some non-Hindu should run India.

Its simple, no one had an issue with MMS being a Sikh. The only reason he was voted out is because he has failed to run this country, rather run it aground.
People dont complain that Sonia Gandhi is a Christian. They complain that she is western and a foreigner whose loyalties dont lie with India.

If you think that Modi's election means Hindus are electing their kin to the PM post, then you could not be more wrong. The majority of the people voted for him because he promised 'ache din' with jobs, wages, faster GDP growth(its become like a drug to the people, cant live without it), good governance, less corruption. Why else would BJP have lost the election in 2004 or 2009 if all the Hindus were just bent on voting for Hindutva?

Otherwise even Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu.

The fact was that of the current set of leaders, Modi was by far the most competent leader. That is why people voted for him.

Or have you ever heard any Indian complain as to why Indian Army Chief is more often than not a Sikh?
Or have you ever heard an Indian complain that ex President Abdul Kalam was a Muslim? He is almost worshipped here as one of the greatest Indians ever and the best President India has ever had.

The point is that as long as every one is treated equally, no laws favour anyone - then all the people are happy.
Then it comes to competency..

Think about it, as a Muslim in US - you are allowed to not eat pork, you are allowed to not drink alcohol, you are allowed to pray to god as many times as you want. The Government simply does not interfere in your personal beliefs. You are free to choose.

Do you need a Muslim as the President of US to fulfill your needs?

I have already answered the questions that you have posted. There have been complains against Muslims in Indian leadership. there have been complaints against those taking Muslim sides in leadership roles. This forum is littered with threads and opinions on that.

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.
If you are honest, you have made a really tough choice for yourself. Either way, best wishes.

I repeat what the fk are you talking abt?!

I'm not a leftist not a fuckin tightest .. Nor a liberal nor conservative ..

All I wanted to say was that you aren't an extremist nutjob of any ideology, be it leftist, rightist or religious.

Whatever your manly essense is, it's almost always been Nationalistic, which I see no reason not to have.

Still not able to grasp the fk I'm talking about?:angry:

It was mentioned to Isa A.S to follow Sharia of Musa A.S and the silsila continued. There are things in Hadith that are Orders by Prophet because Allah ordained it to Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, hadith are collection with information which many are Sunnah and many Fard. Prophet himself recited many duas that Ibhraim A.S used to say/ask.
You're point ???

You're only confirming what i just said.

I have already answered the questions that you have posted. There have been complains against Muslims in Indian leadership. there have been complaints against those taking Muslim sides in leadership roles. This forum is littered with threads and opinions on that.
Yes, they have.
And I am one of those who have complained about it as well. And no one has complained of Muslims being in leadership roles.

The entire complaints here were that Congress was/is treating Muslims as a vote bank and taking sides instead of making laws and taking actions to treat individuals as individuals. We call it vote bank politics here and it has led to the word 'minority appeasement' becoming common parlance along with tokenism. The Congress was not doing anything to genuinely help out the Muslims into becoming prosperous and educated, they were just coopting the mullahs so that they can get votes.

Nehru did not do this, neither did Indira.

People have voted against votebank politics. I see it as a progressive step forward.

You rather conveniently over looked"If you don't find like minded, pleasure seeking female".
Like Ehl e Hadees,there are people who do not regard all of it as authenticated .Imam from Bukhara and others started
collected these sayings 82 years after the demise of our Holly Prophet.By that time the Ummiyad rulers had done enough damage to stay in power,to say the least.
Then like every decent human being, I will not do it.

You're point ???

You're only confirming what i just said.

My point is Hadith Books are not only about Sunnah only which you can adopt and practice or leave rest, I can explain but i need to go outside will be back in an hour...

u want to compare an atheist like me to a mullah??
wow,some comparison :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The only thing you dont carry with you is perhaps Kirpan,the other 4 Ks you wear all the times,advertising your
religion of SIKHISM and still call yourself an Atheist?.

Why will it not? When in the Quran we read we believe in the Prophets and everything are we kidding ourselves or is that a new joke? Did ALLAH tell us their examples to fill up the Quran and not to be followed?

We take the doa of Nabi Yunus AS and till date it is the preferred doa coz Prophet Muhammad reminded us of it!
As I said before. Hadith from Sahih Bukhari and Muslim are of highest caliber. When the Prophet directly orders us to do something then It will be preferred over what we derive from the Quran. (the way you did)

Anyways I just contacted a scholar from CII and he says that the hadith is sahih and he agrees that a disbeliever will be a second class citizen.

Now you can put me back to your Ignore list. I won't be bothering because I find the way it censors posts, very annoying.

good decision bro :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom