What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a wet dream about him n his Amir ul momineen blowing themselves in a mosque or a market place ..

I'm secular .. If that means respecting other religions .. Liberal .. Don't know what that means .. Although maybe I'm 50% of that too ..

As for your accusations .. Well I only rile those who deserve to be "riled"..

That's good enough man....More than good enough considering what some folks do to their own brethren.

@Contrarian

Ask the lady if she thinks that the Hadith mentioned, contradicts Quran in anyway.

I've invented a word "hinduists"
DEFINITION "Hindus by religion who are intolerant towards other people of other Religions and Extremists in their views willing to cross limits to eradicate and implement their barbaric views/laws "
Well I dont mind today itself I have read some 4 ayats from the Quran with its historical background regarding people who disbelief dont need to be beheaded and some 10 hadith regarding salaam for non Muslims :agree:

So I guess I am the ultimate winner!

That's good enough man....More than good enough considering what some folks do to their own brethren.
who does what to my brother? :blink:

@Contrarian

Ask the lady if she thinks that the Hadith mentioned, contradicts Quran in anyway.
Ok let me unignore you for the time being:

The hadith does when Prophet Ibrahim AS himself said Salaam to his dad who was an idiol worshiper post 539 followed by post 541...

Who said anything about your brother?o_O
ok carry along then!

@EyanKhan - Yaaar waisee baraa time hai logon keh pass ! :unsure:
Haan yaar software is analyzing I keep tweaking it every now and then :D

Ok let me unignore you for the time being
Nawazish hai Janaab ki !!! :sarcastic:

The hadith does when Prophet Ibrahim AS himself said Salaam to his dad who was an idiol worshiper post 539 followed by post 541...
Tells alot about your knowledge regarding the subject. The Shariah for Prophet Ibrahim's nation isn't valid anymore.

BTW I don't know what posts you're talking about.

Janab time pass hogaya hai aab mein nay jaldi jaldi biryani khali hai aur sath mazaydar chatpatay baingun, aap dur bhatai hain warna tu aap ko invite karta.
:tsk:

Ufff kanjoos. aana naa aana tou us ka masla hai na. kha kar invite kar rha hai. :D

That is the difference between humans and Islamists.
They think that there can be no two adults who will agree to have physical relationship with each other.

No, I will not go out and rape. If two people find each other acceptable in this sense and are adults, there is no reason why your bigotry should prevent them.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it. ( Sahih Muslim, Kitaab ussalam )
You rather conveniently over looked"If you don't find like minded, pleasure seeking female".
Like Ehl e Hadees,there are people who do not regard all of it as authenticated .Imam from Bukhara and others started
collected these sayings 82 years after the demise of our Holly Prophet.By that time the Ummiyad rulers had done enough damage to stay in power,to say the least.

Janab time pass hogaya hai aab mein nay jaldi jaldi biryani khali hai aur sath mazaydar chatpatay baingun, aap dur bhatai hain warna tu aap ko invite karta.

Khilaniii nahin thiii....sirf bahaneiii hain aap keh ! :disagree:

Bhai Canada mein hiii ho ya mulk waapsiii ka bhi koi scene haii ? :azn:

You rather conveniently over looked"If you don't find like minded, pleasure seeking female".
Like Ehl e Hadees,there are people who do not regard all of it as authenticated .Imam from Bukhara and others started
collected these sayings 82 years after the demise of our Holly Prophet.By that time the Ummiyad rulers had done enough damage to stay in power,to say the least.
Ehl e Hadees are perfectly fine with Sahih Muslim and so are all Muslims who follow any one of the 4 schools of thought.

Nawazish hai Janaab ki !!! :sarcastic:

Tells alot about your knowledge regarding the subject. The Shariah for Prophet Ibrahim's nation isn't valid anymore.

BTW I don't know what posts you're talking about.
I have told the numbers of the post...

Shariah? You got to be kidding me Prophet Ibrahim only got Suhuf not Book!

The ayat starts off:

And mention in the Book [the story of] Abraham. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.
[Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all?
O my father, indeed there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you, so follow me; I will guide you to an even path.
O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient.
O my father, indeed I fear that there will touch you a punishment from the Most Merciful so you would be to Satan a companion [in Hellfire]."
[His father] said, "Have you no desire for my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so avoid me a prolonged time."
[Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.
[Soorah Maryam (19): 47]

Do you reject Prophet Ibraheem? He was our father! An example (as par the Quran) yet you believe not what he did?

Khilaniii nahin thiii....sirf bahaneiii hain aap keh ! :disagree:

Bhai Canada mein hiii ho ya mulk waapsiii ka bhi koi scene haii ? :azn:

Wa rora bara wala khana khilaonga valimay par kisi khuskismat din.

Bhai Islamabad mein houn aaj kal shayad Eid kay baad Canada chakar lag jai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom