What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called my self smart once- but once the website changed its handling of personal info i could not trace any one with new name- :bad:
Hmmm....well then there isnt much I can help you with lets start over Hi I am @Akheilos nice to meet you Johnny!

Many Sunni scholars are into Taqleed, so.....

But I learned basics of fiqh from Professor Dr. Mukhtar Al-Maghraoui, he has a PhD in Astrophysics, taught in renowned US universities, and his elders from both sides (mother and father) are Sufi Shuyukh of two different orders. His lectures opened up my mind. His expertise includes treatment of fiqh among various sects. That is why I do not see much point in trivial differences. Ultimately fiqh is about art of life; how to live. Any one who strives with earnestness gets my vote - even if I do not agree in details.
Well i guess in times of peace(empires/nations at the peak of their glory) when you have nothing else to do "These Trivial differences" become magnified enough to drive a wedge between them , alot of the great nations and empires in history fell do to their internal divide rather then external threat

Kya Zaki, thats primitive to ask.

Ok what form of economy will Islam suggest? Will it not contradict with other forms of economies?
I am talking about the way one religion is practiced. That way might contradict with other ways of living. I am not getting into specifics because that will create rift and a better than thou debate.

@Hyperion ting tong- wakey wakey-

officially stopped hating india as well lol.

So you just pressed a button and stopped hating India?

track_2_1.gif

BTW, what does being secular have to do with hating or loving India? Could you please explain that part?

That's what I am trying to avoid. It gets into competition from discussion mode.

Anyways I do differ with their economic model like how they forbid interest. In simple, current banking model is crime according to shariah.

I don't endorse their criminal law as well. Its barbaric sometime. And not to forget blasphemy law(not sure if that is in accordance with shariah).
Ok thank you for finally giving me something to write about

lets see...interest model...I hate banking and the whole crazy Islamic banking landed under my bed ...Dad had too high hopes I would read it!

Lets see....the model is actually impressive...or so I read some economists admiring it...You should read it up ...a dry subject far from my liking....

Blasphemy laws were also new to me actually....I mean a rape victim doesnt get punished she doesnt even need 4 witness at least according to the Shariah I read.....So some of those laws are seriously deviant!

You biaaaaaaaach! :D
Thank god...Next step would have been hitting you with a Jimmy Choo :lol::lol::lol:

It means, he found an Indian girlfriend, and his Mullah dad tried to separate them....... now it all makes sense....... at least in my head! :D

So you just pressed a button and stopped hating India?

track_2_1.gif

BTW, what does being secular have to do with hating or loving India? Could you please explain that part?

whose the super smart one eh? :azn: @JonAsad I cant think of something that may make you recognize me...Khair dafa kero I cant even announce who I am :cray:

you could have hinted the "whatever guy" "peacemaker" "grandpa therki" all would have lead to you- :lol:-

Ok thank you for finally giving me something to write about

lets see...interest model...I hate banking and the whole crazy Islamic banking landed under my bed ...Dad had too high hopes I would read it!

Lets see....the model is actually impressive...or so I read some economists admiring it...You should read it up ...a dry subject far from my liking....

Blasphemy laws were also new to me actually....I mean a rape victim doesnt get punished she doesnt even need 4 witness at least according to the Shariah I read.....So some of those laws are seriously deviant!

There can be many more.

Similarly hinduism and christianity also have their share of fallacies. So better not to bank upon one religion in forming policies.

The extremist will want each word of their religion to be implemented since an inch of diversion will lead them to hell where they will be roasted in boiling oil.

Enough of this religious talks. Its really takes a toll on ones mind.

@JonAsad I have got 2 BDeshi to troll and one of them has called me stupid and other want me to get my dhoti tied up.
Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom