What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian version of secularism demand that you should abuse Islam

Indian version of secularism is Sarva Panth Sadbhav.

How ever whether religious or etheist, No body would back killing of non believer of particular faith and similar BS on the name of religion. No body should expect that people of other faith will hail everything of particular religion though it commands killing of other faith people only because they are secular.

@qamar1990
Well, Islam is a deen rather than just another religion...It has 2 important things because it was sent till judgement day
1) set of laws flexible and applicable in all situations (not what Mullah teaches you ...)
2) Set of rules of life from ethics to morals (bribery, raping, murder and so on)
Now why are these 2 not working out:
1) Mullahs who have no proper schooling (knowledge passed from daddy to son) are trying to be teachers and end up teaching BS..if they thought the real Islam, it would include being self sufficient to at least learn the basics of human life and once you know these you dont need a Mullah, hence no income for the crazy people...No one will fund them if everyone is knowledgeable in the field
2) Laws are flexible there are soo many different laws different fikhs - each derived from similar hadith hence common source but different environment led to different understanding but all are still laws which are applicable and people can use whichever fits their situation...
This area flexibility is at stake...People have started doing biddah under the name of flexibility and accepting cultural shit (honor killing, blasphemy for everyone not agreeing with you and so on) over using the flexibility clause to be flexible in the evolving environment...The Quran only gives soo many laws (dont drink, dont gamble, dont steal, be patient, be kind, pray and be thankful, be god conscious, remember ALLAH, give charity...which are actually enough for a daily living however laws of inheritance, laws of divorce and all that are complex laws which even if you dont know you still are Muslim but people differentiate in to schools of thoughts based on these complex laws!
3 Stupid ego! When someone asks a question and a Mullah cant answer he makes up his own answer from his own limited thinking resulting in something new which others may or may not agree with and some calling it biddah others accepting it...Instead of saying ALLAH didnt mention it or I dont know so let me look it up they just feel the need to answer on the spot!
About the flexibility part , many people interpret it differently and set different bounds , so in political islam who would you listen to ? Which sect , which mullah or which scholar?

Not in this forum I am afraid.

I don't know about a union, but not going at each other's throats would be enough.

Man, you really changed! I wonder if this is a troll job :D
we seriously have to try tho.
it all starts with social media these days and spreads like fire.
i know for a fact our people are sikh of fighting each other or at least i know i am.
as much money as we spend on our armies we can spend it on education instead. i know that we will be better europe in few decades if we actually make a union.

i swear indians need to stop being assholes and so do some pakistanis on here.
we seriously need to work together as a people.
just imagine what our countries could achieve if we become a a union like europe?
india, pakistan bangladesh, sri lanka, nepal , burma, and Afghanistan.
we could rule the whole world if we work together.
Burma? I dont know how? By killing more Muslims? Sorry that is 1 state I might never get or agree with esp when they killed the "silent patient monk" image

Burma? I dont know how? By killing more Muslims? Sorry that is 1 state I might never get or agree with esp when they killed the "silent patient monk" image
well I'm just saying.
we don't have to include those bastards.

@Spring Onion how is secularism the other extreme ? Care to explain if you don't mind?

on the surface they say Secularism means freedom to everyone practice their faith and NO discrimination on the basis of religion.

They say they have separated religion from state affairs.They say it is the right to freedom from governmental imposition of religion upon the citizens while we see that in many countries it is use to marginalize Muslims.

The point here is that we all do not dig up the roots of this word itself which by the way was coined or took birth out of religion itself to stand up to established church.

The point here is that secular extremists believe secularism means total negation of the religion which is NOT the case neither the history of this phenomenon matches with this definition .

I say democracy is the answer no secular extreme no religious extreme

About the flexibility part , many people interpret it differently and set different bounds , so in political islam who would you listen to ? Which sect , which mullah or which scholar?
You see I covered that in my post...We have the very same basics in almost all sects which are needed by politics...Every sect condemns murder, every sect condemns bribery, every sect condemns rape, every sect condemns corruption (I mean the basics and real stuff in the sect not what individual Mullahs say)...These alone are enough to run the state....

Now what are the differences? How to pray...rafadain kerni hai kay nai that is up to you...if the masjid is full I dont coz my elbows might hit someone if I have space I do....In Pakistan I maybe a lost fellow but I know I am not wrong coz Islam is basically what makes sense to at least 10 people with a clean mind (not a polluted mind coz if asking a murderer or rapist well they have different definition of what makes sense)

secular and liberal,,,,,,this two words have been used n abused so mch on this forum,,,,
wtf is secular extremist??

in the same as Muslim and conservative words are abused :)

Indian version of secularism is Sarva Panth Sadbhav.

How ever whether religious or etheist, No body would back killing of non believer of particular faith and similar BS on the name of religion. No body should expect that people of other faith will hail everything of particular religion though it commands killing of other faith people only because they are secular.

the funniest blame :)

on the surface they say Secularism means freedom to everyone practice their faith and NO discrimination on the basis of religion.

They say they have separated religion from state affairs.They say it is the right to freedom from governmental imposition of religion upon the citizens while we see that in many countries it is use to marginalize Muslims.

The point here is that we all do not dig up the roots of this word itself which by the way was coined or took birth out of religion itself to stand up to established church.

The point here is that secular extremists believe secularism means total negation of the religion which is NOT the case neither the history of this phenomenon matches with this definition .

I say democracy is the answer no secular extreme no religious extreme
if you want democracy it has to be secular. otherwise its not really democracy, because you will be choosing one religion over the rest.

Human rights are supposed to be protected under "SECULARISM" if it has NOTHING do with religion then why discriminate them on basis of religion ?
Secularism have not rights none Mr all they take from religion and try to portray them secular values secular is deception and clear cut kufr and @qamar1990 Islam will be always part of politics Mr because without Islam its kufr and Most Muslims don't want to stand in line of enemies of RASOOL SAW on day of judgement so think again

You see I covered that in my post...We have the very same basics in almost all sects which are needed by politics...Every sect condemns murder, every sect condemns bribery, every sect condemns rape, every sect condemns corruption (I mean the basics and real stuff in the sect not what individual Mullahs say)...These alone are enough to run the state....

Now what are the differences? How to pray...rafadain kerni hai kay nai that is up to you...if the masjid is full I dont coz my elbows might hit someone if I have space I do....In Pakistan I maybe a lost fellow but I know I am not wrong coz Islam is basically what makes sense to at least 10 people with a clean mind (not a polluted mind coz if asking a murderer or rapist well they have different definition of what makes sense)
The shites have very different fundamental even in law making , they make up upto 15 to 20 percent of our population ? what about them then? For example the practice of "Aql" in Islamic law is only practiced by them (a very important part of Sharia for them ) but for Sunnis like me it is a complete "NO NO" . So what do we do there then?

Secularism have not rights none Mr all they take from religion and try to portray them secular values secular is deception and clear cut kufr and @qamar1990 Islam will be always part of politics Mr because without Islam its kufr and Most Muslims don't want to stand in line of enemies of RASOOL SAW on day of judgement so think again

your version of sharia is also kufr.

we seriously have to try tho.
it all starts with social media these days and spreads like fire.
i know for a fact our people are sikh of fighting each other or at least i know i am.
as much money as we spend on our armies we can spend it on education instead. i know that we will be better europe in few decades if we actually make a union.

Well, India first needs to sort out it's internal mess (there is a long laundry list). Economic growth, hunger, sanitation etc.

A lull between both sides can allow both sides to focus on their economy and social problems.

Then, we can get into negotiations about the matters that trouble the region (Kashmir and other border disputes)

The shites have very different fundamental even in law making , they make up upto 15 to 20 percent of our population ? what about them then? For example the practice of "Aql" in Islamic law is only practiced by them (a very important part of Sharia for them ) but for Sunnis like me it is a complete "NO NO" . So what do we do there then?
firstly tell me what is aql :unsure: I may know a number of things but there is no way I know everything :undecided:

in the same as Muslim and conservative words are abused :)
true that..

btw my observation is that desis cant be true liberals.
anyway why d fuss?,,,,,,OP had an epiphany or whatever,,its his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom