What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not "secularism" , it is "sickularism" as rightly put by indian posters these days for congress party in indian elections. Secularism/Sickularism is a failed ideology. Wheter we want to remain asleep is a matter of our own choice but the New world order is nationalistic ideology.

Last edited:
:rofl: and such mentality is what makes people not want to accept it...or let anyone accept it!

Zaki is it you :o:

Secularism is conceived on this forum to be moving away from one's religion while that's totally incorrect. You can be muslim/hindu and secular at the same time. The same mentality of considering own religion to be superior of all, and more than that treating others with disdain leads to secularism falling in kufr ranks.

I am a hindu and if I respect Islam as well and treat all muslims equal to hindus, am I doing injustice to my religion? Or am I not secular?

It is not "secularism" , it is "sickularism" as rightly put by indian posters these days for congress party in indian elections. Secularism/Sickularism is a failed ideology and so is liberalism. New world order is nationalistic ideology.

How come secularism dont add up to nationalism?

Go on in your path of exploration, of both yourself and your sorroundings.Evolving mindset represents maturity, it might not always be the right evolution but heck if we don't make mistakes we will never learn.I'll not say whether your choice is right or wrong cause i myself have no answer but i wish you best of luck in your path.Remember revolt against everything that you see wrong no matter how deeply its seeped in tradition, accept everything that is right no matter how religious that path may be.Evolution of thought starts the process of evolution of soul.Best of luck.

Reactions: zip
Shariah if the not different Mr you want to abuse Islam and Shariah by using indirect terms like Mullah its your choice but those who love Islam and want to be with RASOOL SAW have chosen Shariah and will keep choosing Shariah and enemies of RASOOL SAW choose secularism and other kinds of kufr
Yes choose Shariah but where in Shariah does it say to allow abuse of women, kids and other civilians? where does it say kill anyone you please? It says kill 1 man and it is the same as you have killed whole of humanity! Itna bara ghunna! And you talk about other people's kufr?

Reactions: zip
Funny how so many South Asians are against secularism.... but once they get a chance to go to a western nation where secularism is a key principle, these are among the first to pack their things and say good bye to their home countries.

Face it: Secular nations are superior in economic performance as well as living standards if you compare them to the various theocratic failed states around the globe. You will have a better live in the first category of nations than in the latter one, the fact that millions try to immigrate to the western secular nations is already proof enough.

Yes choose Shariah but where in Shariah does it say to allow abuse of women, kids and other civilians? where does it say kill anyone you please? It says kill 1 man and it is the same as you have killed whole of humanity! Itna bara ghunna! And you talk about other people's kufr?
and not deciding according to what ALLAH has revealed is kufr according to Quran and by the way I don't support these things nor they are part of Islam

and not deciding according to what ALLAH has revealed is kufr according to Quran and by the way I don't support these things nor they are part of Islam
can you show me where?

Shariah if the not different Mr you want to abuse Islam and Shariah by using indirect terms like Mullah its your choice but those who love Islam and want to be with RASOOL SAW have chosen Shariah and will keep choosing Shariah and enemies of RASOOL SAW choose secularism and other kinds of kufr

Mr. :cheesy:

now on the post well mulla is something else and an Alim is quiet another thing.

You guys are neem hakeem khataree emaaan for Muslims.

We do not need sharia version of politically motivated anti-Pakistan mullas

Secularism is conceived on this forum to be moving away from one's religion while that's totally incorrect. You can be muslim/hindu and secular at the same time. The same mentality of considering own religion to be superior of all, and more than that treating others with disdain leads to secularism falling in kufr ranks.
Well, you probably can but like @Spring Onion said when West implements the real meaning of secularism we have no problem accepting it...But by using it as a tool to do as one pleases is not secularism...You dont take out the secular card when you abuse another religion (Danish cartoons) or when you suppress religion altogether (France) or when you dont respect other religion (American Quran burning pastors advocated by church in secular country) or when you go full time racist and ask Kashmiris to go to Pakistan coz they were cheering for them...Which part of any of this is secular? :pop:
I am a hindu and if I respect Islam as well and treat all muslims equal to hindus, am I doing injustice to my religion? Or am I not secular?
Islam allows respect for other religions...it is sad that today's people practice some cult and call it Islam and everyone nods to it...

three days back you had posted a BUHTAN on Matiullah Jan without investigating.

SO YES you also support these munafiqs and you need reformation yourself before speaking on Islam

How come secularism dont add up to nationalism?

Secularism is wrong expression , a better word could be pluralism, ok we can forget about nationalism but secularism as an ideology has no future. In the future perhaps Atheism may replace notions of secularism/pluralism which makes more sense. From inside so-called secularism champions are atheists but they put a cover on their atheism under the notion of secularism. There is no such thing as secularism, it is a fancy expression used by potential atheists.

Differentiate Aql and Ijma and Qiyas...
@EyanKhan I am still waiting for a reply kindly do differentiate the 3 words...coz to me they mean the same but I would like to hear your version as you made it sound like a very big and significant difference!

Umm don't you know it? There are the basics of Islamic law making :)
No I want to know your understanding coz to me they are the same only hyped up to look different but since you see the difference kindly point it out!

If you respect and appreciate his choice, you too automatically becomes secular. :)
That is not the definition of secularism. that only makes me a tolerant person. Islam guarantees freedom of religion/belief. but if one's belief contradicts the very basis of Islam than one shall not be considered a Muslim.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Well, you probably can but like @Spring Onion said when West implements the real meaning of secularism we have no problem accepting it...But by using it as a tool to do as one pleases is not secularism...You dont take out the secular card when you abuse another religion (Danish cartoons) or when you suppress religion altogether (France) or when you dont respect other religion (American Quran burning pastors advocated by church in secular country) or when you go full time racist and ask Kashmiris to go to Pakistan coz they were cheering for them...Which part of any of this is secular? :pop:

Disrespecting a religion and hiding behind freedom of speech is exactly what secularism is not about. The primary trait of secularism is equality to all and in positive sense. You cant abuse all equally and then call yourself secular. :lol:

Islam allows respect for other religions...it is sad that today's people practice some cult and call it Islam and everyone nods to it...

The problem with Islam is there is religion but there are very few "followers".

Unfortunately the religion has earned non worthy ambassadors not helping the cause and inducting negative vibes in non followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom