What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is deciding according to what ALLAH has revealed? Tell me 1 person on the planet who is!

Did Allah reveal to kill your brothers? Did HE say kill Hindus, Christians? Did HE say let the poor die in hunger? Did HE say don educate your children? Did HE say dont give polio drops and let a virus spread like crazy? Did HE say burn houses and abuse people? Did HE say any of this?

Did ALLAH also tell you to force people to convert? I can give you a hadith where when Omar R.A. said something bad to man who peed in the masjid and was going to beat him up (imagine pee in masjid) Prophet SAW stopped Omar...

When Aisha RA wanted to retaliate for something someone said to her husband, Prophet SAW stopped her...When a Jewish lady threw rubbish on prophet every day did he go break her jaw? He was the leader then but no he went to visit her when she was ill! So where does it say to call someone kafir, to hurt others when Prophet himself stopped the sahaba from all that?! Are you better than the sahaba? If sahaba ko allow nai tha aap kaysay ker saktay hain?
When I said Islam support these things and last paragraph Mr those incidents mostly took place in Makkah when Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW were not ordered to hit back in Madinah many who committed blasphemy were killed on on orders of RASOOL SAW so go read Islam Mr in time of Sahabas many people were killed for Blasphemy go read again

Oh dear it's a long explaination

The major difference between Qiyas and Ijtihas/Aql is that in Qiyas you have to find a similar situation in the Quran and or Sunnah and by comparison you can draw a law no such similarity is required in "Aql" and you can directly establish a law . Hence Almost all sunni lawmakers reject the use of "Aql".
Ijma is census of the scholars.
Ok...now lets say someone wants to go into space...and asks how to pray, or someone goes into space and asks about ghusl? there is nothing in the Quran regarding this no similarity ...so tell me how is aql a no no?

Or what if a child is molested (no such case in the Quran or hadith) what punishment is required? who should be witness because children dont know much about such things and such kids should not go to court and be exposed by media! So tell me how is aql not needed here?

Improvements in science...where test tube babies and artificial insemination were recently invented and or surrogate is possible nothing in Quran ...how do you judge or pass any form of ruling without aql?

Not every Tom Dick or Harry can pass judgement like I said a rapist will somehow or another justify his act...some even go on to say she was asking for it! But Aql is permissible whoever told you otherwise really knows not the fundamentals of shariah!

Reactions: zip
Fine than tell me what teaches the killing of Kufrs.

what you expect in a battle field ? they do not tell you to house to house and kill kafirs.

The order is for battle field and it has nothing to do with either kafirs or Muslims.

in a battle either you get killed or kill others

You have got it right about this self-appointed fake mujahid.

he lied so many times.

he twisted Quranic verses to suit his definition of sharia and blasphemy and what not

Islamic Republic and secularism don't go together.

Ok...now lets say someone wants to go into space...and asks how to pray, or someone goes into space and asks about ghusl? there is nothing in the Quran regarding this no similarity ...so tell me how is aql a no no?

Or what if a child is molested (no such case in the Quran or hadith) what punishment is required? who should be witness because children dont know much about such things and such kids should not go to court and be exposed by media! So tell me how is aql not needed here?

Improvements in science...where test tube babies and artificial insemination were recently invented and or surrogate is possible nothing in Quran ...how do you judge or pass any form of ruling without aql?

Not every Tom Dick or Harry can pass judgement like I said a rapist will somehow or another justify his act...some even go on to say she was asking for it! But Aql is permissible whoever told you otherwise really knows not the fundamentals of shariah!
Exactly so "Aql" kind of becomes an automatic secular kind of law as it is established by common sense but many reputed and well knowledgeable scholars disagree with its line of use . Hence my questions whos Sharia should become the law of the state?

Disrespecting a religion and hiding behind freedom of speech is exactly what secularism is not about. The primary trait of secularism is equality to all and in positive sense. You cant abuse all equally and then call yourself secular. :lol:
West is doing just that hence we reject that form of secularism and like I said like @Spring Onion said if the real secularism is implemented we have no problem with it...but whose implementing the real form?

The problem with Islam is there is religion but there are very few "followers".

Unfortunately the religion has earned non worthy ambassadors not helping the cause and inducting negative vibes in non followers.
Well, the religion has few followers because many a times the bad guys are highlighted...How many articles have you read about zakat and it as a system? or how many about charity? what about the days when there was peace in middle east yup the year was 650 to some 800 AD....but no only articles about war is surfaced no one bothers reading the systems implemented and how it was even stated by some lawyers how the law was flawless and worked....it has impressed historians the education system and social standards were the best of their times...why doesnt anyone pick that up and call it Islam? Why does media and people (coz media feeds what people want to hear) pick up a dirty looking man with an unmanned beard, dirty teeth, pagri and a gun and call that islam?

Mr we see and decide things in light of Quran and Sunnah if we don't find things in Quran and Sunnah we judge in light of Quran and Sunnah

Exactly so "Aql" kind of becomes an automatic secular kind of law as it is established by common sense but many reputed and well knowledgeable scholars disagree with its line of use . Hence my questions whos Sharia should become the law of the state?
No what you said was aql is only used by shia and is a no no in sunni...It is a no no in Saudi maybe because they like their clones who all think alike! And differences will make people think for themselves and realize that they are doing something stupid...this is the same with Iran in some sense...everyone is a zombie and following 1 thing without realizing if it is good or bad because that is all they are fed....

I will ask him to drag you to COURTS and your "murshid" too to prove it ;) how about it?

Be a man put your address here lets see how you prove that he was expelled for adultery
O lady I sent him those things he didn't replied to me any where neither twitter nor any where else because he knows that all of those things are true

Mr we see and decide things in light of Quran and Sunnah if we don't find things in Quran and Sunnah we judge in light of Quran and Sunnah
my question is no where in the Quran nor in the Sunnah was a child (boy) molested..no punishment is given...hence aql is necessary it is said in the Quran do justice but fear ALLAH (if Aql is not allowed then why say you are allowed to do justice but remember ALLAH is watching) because you are allowed to think and implement a punishment based on experience and pulling a number of jurisdictions and then passing a law or changing one....it is all allowed because Islam is for all of universe and until judgement day

We have surrogate mothers, artificial insemination, test tube babies...tell me which hadith mentions any of this?

Reactions: zip
O lady I sent him those things he didn't replied to me any where neither twitter nor any where else because he knows that all of those things are true

:lol: wonderful because he dint consider your false allegations worth replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom