What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've never read about it how do you know? It shows us a picture of a society which in peace times got slowly divided along religious lines because everyone preferred their own version.
I never said I have never read about it ....There is a barrier...I seem to have read many different versions and no matter what I say Pakistanis from Pakistan or even some abroad seem to have a different version....I think I just said the bold part...Abassid was on high end because they inherited it but they couldnt maintain it due to their lust for worldly affairs..You see when you become kings instead of Khalifah then the empire just declines!

Abassid empire was good and mighty but it was all built up of what was already built! It only went to worse with people doing more sin and find ways to justify it prob that is why some scholars banned aql coz it can also be misused but I am also talking about scholars rather than backstreet mullahs!

You actually are. You just don't know it yet! :D

I will never be a Secular or a Liberal person ! :mad:

Are you going to convert me to Secularism & Liberalism or are you going to leave me to the devil that posses me ? :(

It is the practice By which a Shiite Mujtahid(Lawmaker) is empowered to establish a law by use of intellect (common sense whatever suits you) only without finding any similarity or relation in Quran and Sunnah.

Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, & Hanbali fiqh all have this concept but with different names. In short, you are talking about Qiyas. If you think that 'Aql' is sufficiently different from 'Qiyas', then please correct me. It has been a while since I touched fiqh, so I might be a bit rusty. But nonetheless, major features of fiqh are the same.

I never said I have never read about it ....There is a barrier...I seem to have read many different versions and no matter what I say Pakistanis from Pakistan or even some abroad seem to have a different version....I think I just said the bold part...Abassid was on high end because they inherited it but they couldnt maintain it due to their lust for worldly affairs..You see when you become kings instead of Khalifah then the empire just declines!
Actually the opposite they started interfering in religious matters , limited the scholars especially the philosophers and hence baghdad started losing its importance!!

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.

Well done !!

welcome to the group of people who believe in live and let live .. :tup:

I prefer reading about sahaba rather than people who did something caused the decline of the empire and called themselves scholars! Abassid empire was good and mighty but it was all built up of what was already built! It only went to worse with people doing more sin and find ways to justify it prob that is why some scholars banned aql coz it can also be misused but I am also talking about scholars rather than backstreet mullahs!

Aql is necessary when a new case comes upon us and in todays world crimes are more heinous then they ever were!

Mind your language...You read Quran everyday in Arabic? Do you bother reading the translation, the historical context or even the reason such an ayat was revealed? do you notice that some ayats were for that time only and some are commands for life? If no, do that first! Before maligning my beautiful religion and asking others to read the Quran is a quick way to escape answering for your own hate spreading! I have thanked your posts many a time but lately you have really gone off tangent in annoying people!
No I read translation and tafseer and detail too Mr I read Quran and Sunnah both so its you who like ignorant are assuming things you free to remain in your ignorance Mr

Tum to meri jind, meri jaan ve
Meri tu zameen hai aasmaan ve

Well....... in such a case I'll have to leave you to the Fundos. After they're done with Ahmadi's, Christian's, Hindu's, Shia's, Barelvi's et al, in the end they will turn on each other...... the final result will be zero fundo's, just like zombie apocalypse! :D

So you my friend, actually are a zombie..... :P

I will never be a Secular or a Liberal person ! :mad:

Are you going to convert me to Secularism & Liberalism or are you going to leave me to the devil that posses me ? :(

What happened being conservative doesnt let you ave a girl friend?- Lol it made you guilty to even touch her- :D
Welcome to being liberal man- now you can even fcuk her without being annoyed by your conscious-

Actually the opposite they started interfering in religious matters , limited the scholars especially the philosophers and hence baghdad started losing its importance!!
I said they were more interested in worldly affairs and hence the limitation on scholars, education was not like it used to be..it hit its peak and then everything moved away from religion and became worldly...

Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, & Hanbali fiqh all have this concept but with different names. In short, you are talking about Qiyas. If you think that 'Aql' is sufficiently different from 'Qiyas', then please correct me. It has been a while since I touched fiqh, so I might be a bit rusty. But nonetheless, major features of fiqh are the same.
Correct me if i'm wrong , but you need not find a similarity in practice of "Aql" isn't it so?

Chupp....... Mister........ Let you be silent today........ as it's a beautiful day.......... hounds of hell should not bark somedays of the week........

No I read translation and tafseer and detail too Mr I read Quran and Sunnah both so its you who like ignorant are assuming things you free to remain in your ignorance Mr

What happened being conservative doesnt let you ave a girl friend?- Lol it made you guilty to even touch her- :D
Welcome to being liberal man- now you can even fcuk her without being annoyed by your conscious-
Did your wife slap you today? ya aaj ka doze abhi rahta hai? :unsure:

I said they were more interested in worldly affairs and hence the limitation on scholars, education was not like it used to be..it hit its peak and then everything moved away from religion and became worldly...
Correction instead of WOrld affairs they started meddling in religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom