What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupp....... Mister........ Let you be silent today........ as it's a beautiful day.......... hounds of hell should not bark somedays of the week........
when did you go to hell? bataya hi nai? :blink:

Correction instead of WOrld affairs they started meddling in religion!
no they introduced stuff into religion to allow their passion for world so it is move towards worldly affairs rather than meddling in religion...if you want to say they started experimenting with religion I would agree...

No I read translation and tafseer and detail too Mr I read Quran and Sunnah both so its you who like ignorant are assuming things you free to remain in your ignorance Mr
I have seen your interpretation of things so it is only natural one would think you just sit crossed legged and swing your body while reading the Arabic as fast you can so you can run along and do what it is you have to do!

Ignorance is a nice word to use on others when you project it with illuminating hype!

West is doing just that hence we reject that form of secularism and like I said like @Spring Onion said if the real secularism is implemented we have no problem with it...but whose implementing the real form?

That goes with islam following as well. Who is following it in true form?

I may differ in arguing over the true sense of one religion and the practicality in its implementation. To be honest and may be to your dislike, I believe Islam can not be followed word on word in today's globalisation.

Well, the religion has few followers because many a times the bad guys are highlighted...How many articles have you read about zakat and it as a system? or how many about charity? what about the days when there was peace in middle east yup the year was 650 to some 800 AD....but no only articles about war is surfaced no one bothers reading the systems implemented and how it was even stated by some lawyers how the law was flawless and worked....it has impressed historians the education system and social standards were the best of their times...why doesnt anyone pick that up and call it Islam? Why does media and people (coz media feeds what people want to hear) pick up a dirty looking man with an unmanned beard, dirty teeth, pagri and a gun and call that islam?

We are more susceptible to evil, isn't it? Its a proven fact that bad news attract us more than the positive ones. Irony but true.

when did you go to hell? bataya hi nai? :blink:

no they introduced stuff into religion to allow their passion for world so it is move towards worldly affairs rather than meddling in religion...if you want to say they started experimenting with religion I would agree...

I have seen your interpretation of things so it is only natural one would think you just sit crossed legged and swing your body while reading the Arabic as fast you can so you can run along and do what it is you have to do!

Ignorance is a nice word to use on others when you project it with illuminating hype!
O Mr I not only read Arabic but also translation and also tafseer but you are a liar and consistently lying Mr

No i'm not.

Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.

I don't agree with the above principle.

But if religion start dictating the government, how will you make it impartial and unbiased.

One thing may be just for your religion but unjust to mine. Will I be considered as second citizen by my own government and my choice will be superceded just because my constitution is governed by your religion? Thats not equality.

That goes with islam following as well. Who is following it in true form?
That was also covered by @Spring Onion when the poster brought up when real Islam is followed we will accept it ...maybe reading a few posts before jumping in is really helpful! Try it sometime!

I may differ in arguing over the true sense of one religion and the practicality in its implementation. To be honest and may be to your dislike, I believe Islam can not be followed word on word in today's globalisation.
Why my disllike? Your opinion!

We are more susceptible to evil, isn't it? Its a proven fact that bad news attract us more than the positive ones. Irony but true.
Fact and hence why people want to run away from the word religion and choose a label to indicate that!

But if religion start dictating the government, how will you make it impartial and unbiased.

One thing may be just for your religion but unjust to mine. Will I be considered as second citizen by my own government and my choice will be superceded just because my constitution is governed by your religion? Thats not equality.
Pry do point out what is unjust...what forms are we talking about?

i have always supported a conservative islamic pakistan, but recent events and experiences in my life have changed my mind quite a bit. from here on i am official a liberal Pakistani and will always advocate for a secular democratic Pakistan.
i would like to apologize to some of the secular members on here for anything i might have said to them to make them mad or angry.
What made you take such a decision bro?

that explains it all- btw do i know you well enough for you to mention my wife out in the open?- :triniti:
I think you are following me...and I am following you that is for sure got a notification you are alive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom